PDA

View Full Version : [HALO 3] Narrows Video...

Dr Dmoney
August 28th, 2007, 05:28 AM
http://www.gamevideos.com/video/id/14291

It it pretty cool.

TIA Gangsta
August 28th, 2007, 05:40 AM
Anyone remember the Narrows gameplay that someone posted a day or so ago? This video is the view from the other player of that exact same game.

Reaper Man
August 28th, 2007, 06:21 AM
That guy is such a massive noob. :fail:

et_cg
August 28th, 2007, 10:50 AM
It's lukemz... lukemz, frankie, ske7ch, they are all noobs from what I've seen. They just get paid to play horribly and find bugs. Well, that and Frankie's a writer, he does the story and PR. Lukemz does PR, not sure what else he does, and ske7ch, he has other things he does, too. But when it comes to gameplay, they all look like noobs. lol

Mass
August 28th, 2007, 11:52 AM
I think they go slow just to make sure everyone gets whats going, on, they don't really play it.The map looks cool, like a distant but actually good relative of the gephy layout.

I think that mongoose is kinda stupid though.

Teh Ganon
August 28th, 2007, 01:20 PM
They just get paid to play horribly
From wtching that video all I did was get mad for some reason.

JDMFSeanP
August 28th, 2007, 02:53 PM
It's lukemz... lukemz, frankie, ske7ch, they are all noobs from what I've seen. They just get paid to play horribly and find bugs. Well, that and Frankie's a writer, he does the story and PR. Lukemz does PR, not sure what else he does, and ske7ch, he has other things he does, too. But when it comes to gameplay, they all look like noobs. lol

No it isnt, its two finalists from the omegathon at PAX playing.

Don't make me explain this again >_>

Elite Killa
August 28th, 2007, 03:07 PM
Why does everyone who play Halo 3 at an event like this suck???!!!

JDMFSeanP
August 28th, 2007, 03:13 PM
Its the same event and the same people playing for christs sake, calm down.

ImSpartacus
August 28th, 2007, 03:54 PM
What a retard. I could care less who was in the drivers seat, but goddamn, I could play better than that and I'm not particulary good.

I hate it when I see ppl walking around with partial mags. I mean, why in the fuck would u even bother keeping the stupid spiker if u leave a thrid of the ammo in its mag? i hate it, how fucking hard is it to reload when u are behind cover or after u have killed someone?

TIA Gangsta
August 28th, 2007, 04:40 PM
What a retard. I could care less who was in the drivers seat, but goddamn, I could play better than that and I'm not particulary good.

I hate it when I see ppl walking around with partial mags. I mean, why in the fuck would u even bother keeping the stupid spiker if u leave a thrid of the ammo in its mag? i hate it, how fucking hard is it to reload when u are behind cover or after u have killed someone?

Yeah, I mean some of my friends who don't play shooters usually just don't manually reload. They know how to, but just don't. I mean, it's just common sense to reload your weapon whenever you're not under pressure.

Terry
August 28th, 2007, 11:34 PM

Mmm. Doesn't really matter that much. :P Consider it more as a demonstration than a "SKILLZ VIDEO".
The map is so cool looking but something doesn't sit right about the plain green background. I feel something more detailed should be there D:

Xegrot
August 29th, 2007, 01:13 AM
Mmm. Doesn't really matter that much. :P Consider it more as a demonstration than a "SKILLZ VIDEO".
The map is so cool looking but something doesn't sit right about the plain green background. I feel something more detailed should be there D:

Plain green? Do you not see the mountains in the backround? Or are you talking about something else?