September 8th, 2007, 03:48 PM
picture pretty much explains it.

http://www.freewebs.com/infernosk8terstuff/foggyness.JPG

kenney001
September 8th, 2007, 04:47 PM
you cant as far as i know.....

Roostervier
September 8th, 2007, 05:37 PM
Just make sure the water area has a separate portal in it's own shape and the fog should stay inside it, as long as it is only applied to that portal.

Gamerkd16
September 8th, 2007, 05:37 PM
Can't you just not extend the plane over there? I think the fog only surrounds the fog plane, like water.

Inferno
September 8th, 2007, 06:37 PM
no it dosennt mater how big the fog plane is it goes as far as the edge of the world.

and if i portal off that one room will it stop fog
?

Apoc4lypse
September 9th, 2007, 06:44 PM
no it dosennt mater how big the fog plane is it goes as far as the edge of the world.

and if i portal off that one room will it stop fog
?

idk try it, I've not had much luck with this but I haven't fooled with it at all really, it might work.

Inferno
September 10th, 2007, 06:30 PM
i figured it out. i made that one room a exact portal then i went into kornman and i checked the clusters and inside of the 2nd cluster (which is that room) there was a option to raise or lower the fog. and i lowered it too -100000. so hooray for portals.:)

-edit-
ok for some reason it crashes if i move the fog to anywhere but 0.... i have no idea why

Tweek
September 11th, 2007, 04:49 PM
just seperate the areas with portals.

simple as that.
fog stays in the cluster you apply it to.

Inferno
September 11th, 2007, 04:53 PM
thats what ive already done.
unfortuneately the both clusters have fog. and if i change it in 1 cluster it changes it for both...

TPBlinD
September 11th, 2007, 04:57 PM
Damn.. no clue man, sorry I can't be of any help :(

Tweek
September 11th, 2007, 05:01 PM
thats because it was already applied?

get rid of your applied fog in guerilla, and apply them in sapien again. (hit space to apply and stuff)

Inferno
September 11th, 2007, 06:21 PM
ok, i already tryed to re-apply it in sapien but i guess ill go ahead and try in it in guerrilla.... right after i finish rigging this G36