PDA

View Full Version : Random export module failure.

FRain
September 9th, 2007, 04:00 AM
I'm reanimating my ar.

Doo dee dee daa... Okay, looks good. Now to export.

*click*

*click*

*clicks reload full.jms*

*badung*

WTF

"Export Module Failure"

Anyways.

I was reanimating my AR when I exported it. When I export it it just says "Export Module Failure". Not why who when where or how. Just "Export Module Failure"

Ideas?

Using blitzkrieg. Is using a special H2 IK rig a problem? Is using link constraint a problem? Is linking frame gun to frame bone24 a problem? Please help.

teh lag
September 9th, 2007, 06:23 AM
Check your heriarchy. Even if all appears to be well there can be unlinkage waiting in the depths.

Also,

clicks reload full.jms

:-3

FRain
September 9th, 2007, 01:00 PM
D:

What specifically do I need to check in my hiearchy. I'll post a picture.

teh lag
September 9th, 2007, 01:15 PM
Make sure every frame is linked to another except your root frame, and that no frames are linked to normal geometry. Post a pic I guess, maybe we can spot something.

FRain
September 9th, 2007, 01:33 PM
K, will do. One minute.

Also, would anybody like some delicious caek?

2xRfUL4NfKw

I dunno why the assault rifle makes an outline at the beginning, but oh well.

teh lag
September 9th, 2007, 02:15 PM
K, will do. One minute.

Also, would anybody like some delicious caek?

2xRfUL4NfKw

I dunno why the assault rifle makes an outline at the beginning, but oh well.

Ending is really odd... the elbow is waaay too close to the gun when he pushes back the bolt, and the wrist rotates really oddly.

Roostervier
September 9th, 2007, 02:22 PM
I'm reanimating my ar.

Doo dee dee daa... Okay, looks good. Now to export.

*click*

*click*

*clicks reload full.jms*

*badung*

WTF

"Export Module Failure"

Anyways.

I was reanimating my AR when I exported it. When I export it it just says "Export Module Failure". Not why who when where or how. Just "Export Module Failure"

Ideas?

Using blitzkrieg. Is using a special H2 IK rig a problem? Is using link constraint a problem? Is linking frame gun to frame bone24 a problem? Please help.The (frame) gun has to be linked to frame bone 24; if it is, then make sure everything else is linked to something linking to frame bone 24.

FRain
September 9th, 2007, 02:29 PM
Ending is really odd... the elbow is waaay too close to the gun when he pushes back the bolt, and the wrist rotates really oddly.

K, I'll fix. Other than that is there anything else?

http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/9711/roflhiearchycf2.jpg

If you want me to place this in a thumbnail i'll do. Also, does L and R wrist controller have to be linked?

Fuck it, just found it, Frame L and R arm controllers weren't linked. Looked a hell of a lot like they were. Thanks though, I'll leave this topic open for comments opinions on my caek.

Edit 2: Wow, animating with h2 rig is makes movement 100x more sex.

Roostervier
September 9th, 2007, 02:31 PM
What is Plane01?

teh lag
September 9th, 2007, 02:33 PM
Yo, it looks like your frame controllers aren't linked to bone24. might wanna fix that.

FRain
September 9th, 2007, 02:34 PM
What is Plane01?

A ref plane I put a video on which then I realized failed so I took it off.

Yo, it looks like your frame controllers aren't linked to bone24. might wanna fix that.

Beat you to it D:.