PDA

View Full Version : [HALO 3] ARG Video Backwards (Interesting :|)

Shard
September 12th, 2007, 01:29 AM
I was told this was real, but its hard to believe...Either way it doesnt make sense.

I like it though.

Now for those of you listening closely, Doesnt this sound like the old form of Elite Speak from Pre-Xbox Halo?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G66jE_xGd9I&mode=related&search=

n00b1n8R
September 12th, 2007, 03:04 AM
those things scare me :X

DaneO'Roo
September 12th, 2007, 03:29 AM
At first I found it really hard to focus on the lower voice. But thats definitely not a coincidence. It's definitely there.

The message isn't random either. It makes total sense, and makes total sense with the video.

Amazing find.

Shard
September 12th, 2007, 09:54 AM
To me, it sounds as if maybe its the Forerunners, speaking from maybe "Within" the Arc.

It sounds as if maybe the Ark is also maybe a Bomb Shelter, and maybe they're in it? Eh im probably wrong but its an idea.

Jay2645
September 12th, 2007, 10:47 AM
To me, it sounds as if maybe its the Forerunners, speaking from maybe "Within" the Arc.

It sounds as if maybe the Ark is also maybe a Bomb Shelter, and maybe they're in it? Eh im probably wrong but its an idea.
Actually, that idea isn't so far-fetched. Read the book Ghosts of Onyx, they discover a Forerunner "Shield World", which would protect them from the Halos being activated.
There's been speculation that the Ark is another one of these "Shield Worlds", where you can hide from the Halos.
There's a H3 comic which shows an early human (Neanderthal maybe?) watching some Sentinels dig the Ark.
If the Halos were fired, they would die, huh?

Shard
September 12th, 2007, 11:14 AM
Actually, that idea isn't so far-fetched. Read the book Ghosts of Onyx, they discover a Forerunner "Shield World", which would protect them from the Halos being activated.
There's been speculation that the Ark is another one of these "Shield Worlds", where you can hide from the Halos.
There's a H3 comic which shows an early human (Neanderthal maybe?) watching some Sentinels dig the Ark.

Perhaps Earth is protected from the Halos by the Ark then?

Mabah some Forerunners still exist >.>.

Jay2645
September 12th, 2007, 04:46 PM
Exactly.
Maybe some Forerunners do exist. In fact, I think there are 6 Billion+ of them living on Earth this very second.

Ever consider the "Missing Link" between man and ape?

Bastinka
September 12th, 2007, 04:52 PM
I could only make out some words that the subtitles said, I don't really get it but yeah its cool.

DaneO'Roo
September 12th, 2007, 05:15 PM
It's hard, but theres a deep voice that you have to concentrate on. Once your mind clicks, and you hear it, i's not a coincidence. It's not like that Stairway to Heaven backwards stuff. It's actually legible dialog.

Con
September 12th, 2007, 06:40 PM
He's not a neanderthal :|
Also, they're not sentinels. They're some large excavators.

jngrow
September 12th, 2007, 08:14 PM
It's simple. Forerunners are just Africans.

But on a serious note, cool find. Kinda creepy. Well just have to wait and see wut RLY GOHS DOHWN.

Snaver
September 12th, 2007, 08:46 PM
That shit is freaky..