PDA

View Full Version : [HALO 3] ATTN: Zeph

Kornman00
September 13th, 2007, 02:16 PM
Snape kills Cortana

that is all :downs:

Patrickssj6
September 13th, 2007, 02:19 PM
Why did he lock the topic? Fascism or Dictatorship?

Also,

Dumbledore resurrects the Forerunners who force the Teletubbies to launch Halo.

Nimverus
September 13th, 2007, 02:23 PM
Who the hell is snape? is this a joke...

Patrickssj6
September 13th, 2007, 02:25 PM
Who the hell is snape? is this a joke...
No...dude...it's Master Chief's pedophile brother.

Hurrvish
September 13th, 2007, 02:26 PM
Reference to Harry Potter. Everyone went crazy from supposed "spoilers"

Come out of that closet, seriously.

Stealth
September 13th, 2007, 02:52 PM
Halo will blow up (again), the Ark will go off, and you'll be sent right back to 7 hours before it was set off

Zeph
September 13th, 2007, 03:06 PM
Why did he lock the topic? Fascism or Dictatorship?

Also,

Dumbledore resurrects the Forerunners who force the Teletubbies to launch Halo.
Both. There's nothing to discuss about it.

Digikid
September 13th, 2007, 03:52 PM
What the heck is this all about?

Syuusuke
September 13th, 2007, 04:49 PM
http://www.h2vista.net/forums/showthread.php?t=6007

That's what it's about =D

Hotrod
September 13th, 2007, 05:22 PM
Halo will blow up (again), the Ark will go off, and you'll be sent right back to 7 hours before it was set off

You're not serious, right?

StankBacon
September 13th, 2007, 05:53 PM
from zeph's thread..

"I'm already pissed off that I'm in a position that will have to deal with this. Pissing me off more will get you a longer banning."

...wow, fail.

if you dont want to be in that position, then stop being a mod, very simple.

noone is forcing you to be a moderator, especially one who who will ban people for pissing you off.

step down.

Zeph
September 13th, 2007, 06:12 PM
from zeph's thread..

"I'm already pissed off that I'm in a position that will have to deal with this. Pissing me off more will get you a longer banning."

...wow, fail.

noone is forcing you to be a moderator, especially one who who will ban people for pissing you off.

step down.

How about no. Besides, if I quit, there wouldn't be any.

Stealth
September 13th, 2007, 06:14 PM
You're not serious, right?
who knows, that was a shot into space hoping to hit pluto.

from zeph's thread..

...wow, fail.

step down.
agreed, you don't have to worry about what goes on in the Halo 3 (spoiler) forum, it'd be nice if some one who was a mod just for that part of the forums that kind give warnings and what not, fix up posts, and try to keep things cleaned up in there. some one who doesn't mind seeing what the end looks like. not me please, I really don't want to be a mod here

Leiukemia
September 13th, 2007, 06:39 PM
from zeph's thread..

...wow, fail.

step down.

Lemme make a quick analogy cause I'm cool like that.

Say you had some guy who lived in your apartment. You both have equal right to be there. But he doesn't like the messes always being left everywhere. So he cleans up the apartment, all by himself, for free. All he asks is that you try not to make a big mess in the first place to clean up, but he'll still clean it up if it happens.
Do you A) Tell him to screw off and let someone else do it, or
B) Act politely and keep it a little cleaner, cause you know you got some guy cleaning up for you for free :cool:

boobs.

Kornman00
September 13th, 2007, 11:11 PM
Yeah! Fuck Timo!

Not your fault jfap spends too much time afappin' to get new ones.

Digikid
September 14th, 2007, 03:26 PM
Is that any way to treat the mods? They are here to help make this place a better place for us all. MOST of the mods do that well. Zeph is one of them.

I understand his position and can relate to it from being a mod at other sites.

So just leave him alone and let him do what he must do.

CodeBrain
September 15th, 2007, 02:27 AM
Ok seriously Digi, promise me after you made that comment, YOU WILL NEVER MAKE A VIDEO LIKE THAT GIRL DID FOR BRITNEY. EVAR.

n00b1n8R
September 15th, 2007, 02:55 AM

Stealth won xD

timo? inner goat?

what's all this drama about?

ExAm
September 15th, 2007, 05:55 AM
Is that any way to treat the mods? They are here to help make this place a better place for us all. MOST of the mods do that well. Zeph is one of them.

I understand his position and can relate to it from being a mod at other sites.

So just leave him alone and let him do what he must do.Some mods don't exactly deserve it.

Zeph
September 15th, 2007, 12:03 PM
timo? inner goat?

what's all this drama about?
Timo's out of commission for real life issues for a good while and Inner is, well, lets just say he's in a similar situation.

I said I'm pissed that I'll probably get into a situation where I'll have to take care of a Halo 3 spoiler, but so are Jcap and Ghost. There's nothing else to discuss.

Atty
September 17th, 2007, 07:17 PM
Zeph, I'll take care of the Halo 3 section problems from here on out. I'll of beat the game that night and will frequently clear this forum of spoiler problems. Don't worry, you won't be needed unless I go out of commission. ;)