PDA

View Full Version : Unable to connect to gamespy master server?

Pkmn_Knight
September 15th, 2007, 05:01 PM
Well It says that on my sisters pc and on my pc on halo Pc and Ce, And i cant connect to live on Halo 2 Vista.
I was able to get on before a few hours ago, then went to play with a friend and.... it said it couldnt connect.
Please help.
Sorry if this is in wrong fourm or a dumb question but.. Im so sad...:confused2::(

stankpot
September 15th, 2007, 05:57 PM
yah direct ip only for i guess everything for now :eyesroll:

supersniper
September 15th, 2007, 06:08 PM
Yea same with me. At first I was freaking out then I got the blue screen of death about some igxpdx32.dll. Then after that my gamespy error popped up. Today has not been a good day.

Pkmn_Knight
September 15th, 2007, 06:21 PM
Has it been happening to people lately or today?
Anyway I have no contacts on Xfire... i need people to play halo CE with..

stankpot
September 15th, 2007, 06:24 PM
i picked this up from somewhere

Those of you who are active in Halo PC, might notice that the only portion of the gaming experience no longer works. That is because of DDos (Distributed Denial of Service). A gamer from Halo PC v1.7, who is fully capable of hacking is "DDos'ing" the Halo gamespy network. He can do this for months or years. DDos cannot be stopped. The name of the hacker is known, but will not be given out to public. Im not doing it, but the guy whos doing it is a close friend and I got him to do it so BM milkman can give in and unban my IP. So as long as my IP is banned from [BM] Milkmans server, NOBODY WILL PLAY HALO!
If you are not a believer, get everybody in a chatroom and I will demonstrate. The gamespy master network will be unDDos'ed then reDDos'ed to show you the capabilities of this hacker. You knew this day will come, Milkman.
So if anybody wants to play Halo PC online ever again, you will find [BM]Milkman and tell him to unban my IP.

Timo
September 15th, 2007, 06:29 PM
i picked this up from somewhere

<quote>

Somehow, I don't think so.
From the gamespy forums:

Greetings,

GameSpy's master game listing server is temporarily offline. Due to this you may experience problems seeing games lists or playing games on Arcade. The tech team are aware of the situation and the problem will be resolved as soon as possible. We thank you for your patience and co-operation.

Thanks,

[Admin]Gandalf
GameSpy Arcade [Admin]istrator
Gandalf@gamespyarcade.com

Pkmn_Knight
September 15th, 2007, 06:47 PM
Argh i had a night full of gaming on halo was my plan.
Also i have another problem, On halo 2 i cant connect to live...
But i bet thats just live being a pain like it seems to be.

YAY its working now (halo)

stankpot
September 15th, 2007, 11:21 PM
LOL as long as everything works its all good :cool: