PDA

View Full Version : [HALO 3] Whats this?

Hunter
September 16th, 2007, 12:06 PM
What is this called? and has anyone got any more pictures of it? because i want to make this for Halo custom edition. please post all pics of this vehicle you have.

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g268/martynball/H3Thing.jpg

teh lag
September 16th, 2007, 12:15 PM
It's called the prowler, and just wait a few more days before you can get the game or vids of it are widely available. Or you could just google it now.

343guiltymc
September 16th, 2007, 12:19 PM
I think it's just a brute version of a spectre. Bungie should come up with more original ideas for vehicles.

Agamemnon
September 16th, 2007, 12:37 PM
I think it's just a brute version of a spectre. Bungie should come up with more original ideas for vehicles.
Orig...originality? What is this word? :confused:

Hotrod
September 16th, 2007, 04:21 PM
It's the prowler, the Brute Spectre. There haven't really been any pictures of it yet. Just wait for the game to come out, play it, and then you'll know exactly how it works and looks.

Xegrot
September 16th, 2007, 04:32 PM
Whats this? What's this? There's color everywhere,
What's this? There's white things in the ai-

Ehem.

/ontopic What Lag said.

Sever
September 16th, 2007, 04:38 PM
There haven't really been any pictures of it yet.

WRONG!
lol.

I've seen a few pictures. The only differences that I can see are that the side seats are given more cover from cross-fire (Notice how the flag is the only part extending over the top of the vehicle, as seen in the first post's picture), and the turret is in the front, not the back. Kinda funky but a nice change nonetheless.

Jay2645
September 17th, 2007, 07:49 PM
Whats this? What's this? There's color everywhere,
What's this? There's white things in the ai-

Ehem.

/ontopic What Lag said.
Nightmare Before Christmas FTW!

/ontopic What Xegrot and Lag said.

ComNeo
September 17th, 2007, 08:35 PM
It's not called a Prowler.... noobs....

It's called a Brute Chopper!!! :D

Jay2645
September 17th, 2007, 08:47 PM
No, the Chopper is the Brute version of a Ghost, the Prowler is the Brute Spectre.
You can tell this is the Prowler because the guy with the flag is in the passenger seat, which the Chopper doesn't have.

Hotrod
September 17th, 2007, 08:50 PM
It's not called a Prowler.... noobs....

It's called a Brute Chopper!!! :D

Wrong, Chopper = Brute Ghost type thing, Prowler = Brute Spectre

No, the Chopper is the Brute version of a Ghost, the Prowler is the Brute Spectre.
You can tell this is the Prowler because the guy with the flag is in the passenger seat, which the Chopper doesn't have.

In other words, what he said.