PDA

View Full Version : Bunige Error

Connorbot
September 17th, 2007, 04:28 PM
hey guys- the morans on halomaps gave me nothing but crap for asking this and they didnt help me at all...when i put anything i download in the tags folder, i always get this bungie error... now, i know i have to go into guerilla, but if a file is missing from that tag, then what do i do?

OmegaDragon
September 17th, 2007, 04:31 PM
What exactly is the error it is giving you. Go into the debug.txt and copy paste the last few sentences.

Jay2645
September 17th, 2007, 05:47 PM
hey guys- the morans on halomaps gave me nothing but crap for asking this and they didnt help me at all...when i put anything i download in the tags folder, i always get this bungie error... now, i know i have to go into guerilla, but if a file is missing from that tag, then what do i do?
LOL at the worst spelling mistake ever.

Those "Morans" (It's spelled MORON, and that just made you look like a retard) at Halomaps told you to post your debug.txt, and you never did, so we can't help you.

I have a feeling that you didn't go into Guerrilla and point the red lines in the tag to the right file, you need to do that with most installed tags. With HEK+, that normally isn't a problem, but HEK+ tends to corrupt your tagset, forcing you to find a fresh one.

Tweek
September 17th, 2007, 05:52 PM
step 1.
go buy some common sense.

step 2.
everythign SUDDENLY speaks for itself, and everythign works withing 2 minutes. now, isn't that amazing?

Elite Killa
September 17th, 2007, 06:05 PM
Make sure you put everything in the globals tag in guerilla before you do anything else in sapien.