PDA

View Full Version : Delta halo UI

beele
January 7th, 2007, 05:38 AM
I know it's not a CMT project but I know some members of CMT were working on it. Now it has been quite a while since there was an update. I was wondering how the project is going on. this is not a question when it will be released, I just wanted to now of there has been any progres.:)

Sunray
January 7th, 2007, 07:54 AM
I second that. The last update was in november. Early november...

S117
January 7th, 2007, 08:06 AM
There is a thread about it somewhere.....

EDIT: http://www.h2vista.net/forums/showth...=8385#post8385 (http://www.h2vista.net/forums/showthread.php?p=8385#post8385)

Roostervier
January 7th, 2007, 08:28 AM
It is doing incredibly well, I think. I can't wait until they release it, but obviously that kind of thing takes time, and lots of it.

Abstract.Error
January 7th, 2007, 08:35 AM
I cant wait either! :XD:

Roostervier
January 7th, 2007, 09:03 AM
InGlas, I hope you know you have to be a member for 20 days as well to get into the memeber forums, you won't get in by spamming everywhere. Maybe they will release an alpha/beta/etc. Sometime soon when they have enough of it done.

dg
January 7th, 2007, 09:13 AM
I'm hoping that they make a level out of that BSP and release it at the same time.

~dg945~

Meatshield007
January 7th, 2007, 09:24 AM
A Delta Halo mission.... That'd OWN. They need to have the drop pods falling onto the surface.

jcap
January 7th, 2007, 09:41 AM
Note: CMT is NOT making the UI. CMT is, however, going to include some elements of the UI in their maps. These will be revealed at later dates. Some CMT team members are working on the UI, but it is really a side project.

The latest "mini" update is here: http://gbxforums.gearboxsoftware.com/showthread.php?p=1138503#post1138503

A full one will be coming as soon as beta 2 is issued.

(very, VERY soon ;))

Stealth
January 7th, 2007, 10:01 AM
InGlas, I hope you know you have to be a member for 20 days as well to get into the memeber forums, you won't get in by spamming everywhere. Maybe they will release an alpha/beta/etc. Sometime soon when they have enough of it done.

alpha, no
Beta, no
this is a UI, not a map, so you're not going to get a beta map of it, that is kind of stupid.

I'm hoping that they make a level out of that BSP and release it at the same time.
~dg945~
they may, they may not, who knows, right now, it is only going to be a UI.

A Delta Halo mission.... That'd OWN. They need to have the drop pods falling onto the surface.
Um, I don't think they'll make something like that, because I think they're going to make a MP map of this in H2V.

(very, VERY soon ;))
and there is your update you needed.

Ghostlysnow
January 7th, 2007, 10:10 AM
wow i this ui looks awesome.. and very very soon seems like it will be within a few days... which i hope that he will realease it then. but the ui so far is way better than the orignal ui with a sweet new look but still keeping the halo theme

Stealth
January 7th, 2007, 10:47 AM
ya, and right now the BSP is being Modeled, but the guy that is modeling it, is being Hard at work.

jcap
January 7th, 2007, 10:59 AM
ya, and right now the BSP is being Modeled, but the guy that is modeling it, is being slow and lazy.
Wrong. The thing is a huge project, and he is working on more than once thing at a time. It's not an easy thing to do, and we're extremely lucky that we found someone who was willing to do it. You can't just call someone "slow and lazy" because it isn't done yet. Actually, the modeling is done and it is in-game. We just need to get it UV'd.

beele
January 7th, 2007, 11:12 AM
I'm happy to hear that the project is going well. I almost can't wait, but I should say that those that are making the UI take their time to make it perfect:) The pics I already saw were amazing.

p.s.: don't mind my spelling and grammar, i'm from belgium :)

WhÎþLå§h ÐÆmØÑ
January 7th, 2007, 11:54 AM
ya, and right now the BSP is being Modeled, but the guy that is modeling it, is being slow and lazy.Please get your facts straight before you make assumptions about someone. Snaf has undergone a lot. He was in a car accident. He has several other projects, and has a life. He is not going to sit on the computer all day just to finish modeling the Delta Halo bsp.

PlasbianX
January 7th, 2007, 12:33 PM
alpha, no
Beta, no
this is a UI, not a map, so you're not going to get a beta map of it, that is kind of stupid.

they may, they may not, who knows, right now, it is only going to be a UI.

Um, I don't think they'll make something like that, because I think they're going to make a MP map of this in H2V.

and there is your update you needed.

And you know this because...? I was told it was indeed gonna be a map after the UI is done. GTFO. :gtfo:

Stealth
January 7th, 2007, 12:53 PM
Ok, all of you guys can get off my back now about it, it is fixed, bye.
*rolls over dead*

SnaFuBAR
January 7th, 2007, 01:20 PM
well, the modeling is 98% done. The last 2% will go kinda slow, sorry guys. they've upgraded me to narcotic painkillers, tramadol and soma.:party:

so when i'm not seeing things that aren't really there, or passed out, i'll take some stabs at finishing it up.

Trezeguet
January 7th, 2007, 01:24 PM
Take you're time as long as it comes out perfect. Don't get pressured to release it fast. I may actualy get this one.

WhÎþLå§h ÐÆmØÑ
January 7th, 2007, 01:30 PM
well, the modeling is 98% done. The last 2% will go kinda slow, sorry guys. they've upgraded me to narcotic painkillers, tramadol and soma.:party:

so when i'm not seeing things that aren't really there, or passed out, i'll take some stabs at finishing it up.Lmao. >_>

Abstract.Error
January 7th, 2007, 01:34 PM
Wow, :lol:

Stealth
January 7th, 2007, 01:57 PM
yea for PainKillers, I know how that goes, and I ended up riding my drit bike 9 miles out to a mine, and back, not very fun, very painful, but I staded upright 99% of the way, even where every one else was falling over.

Timo
January 7th, 2007, 03:34 PM
yea for PainKillers, I know how that goes, and I ended up riding my drit bike 9 miles out to a mine, and back, not very fun, very painful, but I staded upright 99% of the way, even where every one else was falling over.
What?

Roostervier
January 7th, 2007, 03:41 PM
Check Snaf's last message. And if you already saw that, and are still wondering "what?" Then I'm with you.

S117
January 7th, 2007, 03:46 PM
I think i'll join the "what?" club :p

Pooky
January 7th, 2007, 04:48 PM
Please get your facts straight before you make assumptions about someone. Snaf has undergone a lot. He was in a car accident. He has several other projects, and has a life. He is not going to sit on the computer all day just to finish modeling the Delta Halo bsp.

That's "what", I'm guessing. It's hard to hate someone going through all that, even is he does treat you like crap. Get well soon

Bodzilla
January 7th, 2007, 04:59 PM

so when i'm not seeing things that aren't really there, or passed out, i'll take some stabs at finishing it up.
good fucking dam...
a bad crash eh... get well soon :)

Btd69
January 7th, 2007, 05:36 PM
When SnaF finishes it, I offered to UV it, but it's up to him who does it, or if someone is doing it already =P

Edward Elrich
January 9th, 2007, 08:48 PM
I believe the UI is planned to be released with the multiplayer maps. (or the singleplayer, if it's not done in time)

DaneO'Roo
January 11th, 2007, 12:37 AM
I believe the UI is planned to be released with the multiplayer maps. (or the singleplayer, if it's not done in time)
:)

@ Stealth:

Kay

@ Snaf:
Get well soon, If you see more things, do NOT converse with them. STAY AWAY FROM GREEN ELEPHANTS:P
:( How bad was the crash?

Stealth
January 11th, 2007, 12:41 AM
hey you'd be in pain if you crashed on your dirt bike the night before then and you had a hole in your arm, do you want to see the pic?
Edit | Do to the fact there is blood in this Photo, and the low res, this is going to be a link, plz click at your own risk, no one is makeing you click the link.
http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/3752/photoeb1.png (http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/3752/photoeb1.png)

Bodzilla
January 11th, 2007, 03:17 AM
that wasnt bad stealth, i used to get them grazes in year (grade) 3 - 10, played football on the cement and bitchimun
i've seen worse pics, there was a pic of a dude that had slipped useing a chainsaw at our town, it was at some big annual convention of all things agricultural, cars and novelty items..... it looked like he'd fallen head first into it... and the chainsaw ripped through his left eye..... not cool.

and holly crap i just got way off topic... my bad
[/off topic replys of sickening accidents D:]

hope ya get better soon snaf, :)

Btd69
January 11th, 2007, 03:28 AM
I've fallen off my trailbike going downhill - next to a guy coming into the sharp left-hander, clipped handlebars. I went over the front, and slid downhill with the bike rolling ontop of me. Mates sat at the bottom of the track laughing - until they realized it was me.

BEBEDAVEY
April 13th, 2008, 04:14 AM
wow that's the best UI i've ever seen... but:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcap http://www.modacity.net/forums/styles/modacity/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.modacity.net/forums/showthread.php?p=16191#post16191)
(very, VERY soon ;))

it's already 2008!?

SnaFuBAR
April 13th, 2008, 04:23 AM
waiting for zteam to do the bsp textures, or dano and tweek :/

nobody looks like they'll take care of it tbh.

Masterz1337
April 13th, 2008, 09:11 AM
CMT has plenty of delta halo texures (and shaders) from our mp maps. Message me when you get online.