DaneO'Roo
September 19th, 2007, 04:23 AM
ps28WLdjbsI

^ part 1

yzxW7_ONi3Q

^ part 2

D8DKbEbtnz0

^ part 3

It shows you LOADS of new maps and new equipment unseen in both images and video footage before, and weapons and vehicles never seen in video footage before. Enjoy!

All up its 30 minutes long so theres EPIC Multiplayer map spoilers.

It also shows things like button config and forge.

*EDIT* Shit, the 3rd video shows Campaign at the end, so be warned.

n00b1n8R
September 19th, 2007, 06:40 AM
I want that elephant in CE. Now.
Bedtime so I only got halfway though the first vid :(

Atter Edity: Its spoiler, not spoilers for the tags. :)

Pooky
September 19th, 2007, 06:46 AM
Well, multiplayer maps don't really spoil anything for me, I only care about Campaign. Cool, though.

DaneO'Roo
September 19th, 2007, 07:11 AM
I'm really lovin' the flood overgrown part of that level :o

Lateksi
September 19th, 2007, 10:30 AM
How do these videos remind me of other games so much? :D The dark, small map is somewhat I'd call Unreal Tournament, the militarybase(?) doesn't look like Halo, but I think it will be fun to play. The outside maps are beautiful and I also like the first map showed in the video.

IPBJT!
September 19th, 2007, 10:35 AM
You can shoot down Sentinels in construct :O
BTW, campaign spoiler isn't that big, it's only the game intro.

Dr Dmoney
September 19th, 2007, 02:39 PM
Nothing new besides the maps, but he did a great job of having a lot of info....6 more damn days left....

Pooky
September 19th, 2007, 03:00 PM
All these maps look kind of big... what happened to the small, Wizard sized maps?

Sever
September 19th, 2007, 03:35 PM
All these maps look kind of big... what happened to the small, Wizard sized maps?
I agree. I'm not seeing ANY arena maps.

Terry
September 19th, 2007, 04:07 PM
Exactly. 1v1 and 2v2's are gonna take ages in halo 3...

Neuro Guro
September 19th, 2007, 04:17 PM
-

Elite Killa
September 19th, 2007, 04:18 PM
There's Snowbound...

And don't forget future map pack releases.

Edit: Neuro, The Pit is shown in the videos.

Lightning
September 19th, 2007, 04:19 PM
Oh, btw, Halo 1 armor.

Look in the bottom left bunker.

http://xbox360media.ign.com/xbox360/image/article/820/820585/halo-3-20070917053354231.jpg

Elite Killa
September 19th, 2007, 04:21 PM
Oh, btw, Halo 1 armor.

Yeah, that's the armor I'm using when Halo 3 releases.

Botolf
September 19th, 2007, 04:22 PM
Multiplayer-only spoiler: I remember reading some article where Bungie acknowledged the lack of smaller maps, and that probably being rectified in later DLC. Forget where, though.

Neuro Guro
September 19th, 2007, 04:25 PM
-

TeeKup
September 19th, 2007, 05:26 PM
That was pretty cool.

Con
September 20th, 2007, 09:14 PM
I don't like the active camo powerup, it's just this floating ball of energy. I liked the little triangular box it used to come in.

Pooky
September 20th, 2007, 10:33 PM
I don't like the active camo powerup, it's just this floating ball of energy. I liked the little triangular box it used to come in.

Yeah... the pyramid active camo and cube overshield are Halo trademarks... lame that they're changing them.

Skiiran
September 20th, 2007, 11:52 PM
Yeah... the pyramid active camo and cube overshield are Halo trademarks... lame that they're changing them.
*shrugs* The teleporters have changed each time, although I suppose that is more due to gameplay mechanics (Relic teleporter, one-way teleporters, Man cannons) than actual, wanted cosmetic changes.

Pooky
September 21st, 2007, 07:48 PM
don't forget future map pack releases.

I remember reading some article where Bungie acknowledged the lack of smaller maps, and that probably being rectified in later DLC. Forget where, though.
There's 2 major problems with that. First of all, the people who are mainly going to want small maps are people like me who can't afford live, and just want a small map to play with 3 friends. If I don't have live, how the fuck am I going to download a map off of it? Second, if they release the maps in a retail map pack, I have to pay (probably a lot) extra for a 60 dollar game to play with a few friends. So either way people like me are getting screwed over pretty good. gg, bungie.

Unggoy
September 22nd, 2007, 11:10 AM
In the first video, when showing Isolation, didn't he pick up a piece of equipment and throw it before entering the tunnels. He used the equipment and smoke came out of it, is this new or old (Please don't flame me)

Botolf
September 22nd, 2007, 11:52 AM
New maps after release are better than getting none at all ;)

Sever
September 22nd, 2007, 07:35 PM
In the first video, when showing Isolation, didn't he pick up a piece of equipment and throw it before entering the tunnels. He used the equipment and smoke came out of it, is this new or old (Please don't flame me)
That is a flare, which works much like Counterstrike's flash bang grenades. It does not descriminate between friend, foe, target, or activator, and thus must be used wisely to be effective. It has been said to be excellent for a quick flag steal or rushing of enclosed areas.