PDA

View Full Version : [HALO 3] New ViDoc! Cinema Paradiso

fatso784
September 20th, 2007, 01:54 PM
The long-awaited pre-launch ViDOC is here and it focuses on oft-discussed features Forge and Saved Films. In addition to being available on Xbox Live Marketplace for download, the ViDOC is also available for download on the Interwebz.

Get the ViDoc at Bungie.Net (http://www.bungie.net/News/content.aspx?type=topnews&link=h3savedfilms). I think it's safe to say this is the last ViDoc before Halo 3.

FireDragon04
September 20th, 2007, 02:17 PM
OH-EMMM--GHEEE!!!!

Wow! That kicked ass! :eek:

teh lag
September 20th, 2007, 02:24 PM
Oh awesome, didn't think they'd come up with a new one.

*watches*

TIA Gangsta
September 20th, 2007, 02:34 PM
Hmm...this is the "long-awaited pre-launch surprise"? Meh, well everyone's saying it's awesome so I guess it's something big.
Downloading off XBL Marketplace right now.

Terry
September 20th, 2007, 02:38 PM
Ho-ly shit. That's gonna be freakin awesome, knocking rocket shots away with the hammer :O

MNC
September 20th, 2007, 02:39 PM
I thought it would be campaign cutscenes. This is good too :D

Wait, lemme rephrase: That was fucking awesome. Forge will be an instant favorite between me and my friends. Placing teleporters everywhere to create an endless loop? Fuck yeah. Also, monitor buddies carrying you around!

At first, I thought: Oh Forge, woopie, place weapons differently. But this is great. XD

t3h m00kz
September 20th, 2007, 02:42 PM
Unfortunately you can't rewind in campaign, but hey, I ain't complaining.

I love how that elite knocked the crap out of that warthog and then stuck it, that was lolz

TIA Gangsta
September 20th, 2007, 02:53 PM
Wait, so there's no campaign cutscenes or anything in here right? I know Bungie wouldn't put spoilers in, but someone above said something about Campaign cutscenes...

MNC
September 20th, 2007, 02:54 PM
It's a compilation and intro kind of thing for Saved Films. No campaign, except for some information Muka explained.

Rosco
September 20th, 2007, 02:58 PM
Some of that stuff that wasnt shown in the Multiplayer vidoc is in there. I noticed the same screen showing a guy hitting a crate in the background, so alot of it could be old, (perspective thing, might not be the case ;p )

SnaFuBAR
September 20th, 2007, 03:47 PM
:faint:

Atty
September 20th, 2007, 03:48 PM
That was incredible.

Chief117
September 20th, 2007, 03:55 PM
The...The spartan with the hammer...he smacked the warthog like it was a baseball...HOOOOOOOOOOOOLYYYYY SHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTT!!!!

fatso784
September 20th, 2007, 04:33 PM
The teleporter clusterf*** on Guardian was by far the wackiest thing ive ever seen in an FPS.

adumass
September 20th, 2007, 04:42 PM
Dam its taking forever to download the video with my crappy internet connection :(. I wonder if anyone has seen this video?:
http://www.gamespot.com/video/926632/6179316/halo-3-co-op-demo-2
It has campaign stuff in it but the guy in the video said there are no spoilers.

IPBJT!
September 20th, 2007, 04:53 PM
Dam its taking forever to download the video with my crappy internet connection :(. I wonder if anyone has seen this video?:
http://www.gamespot.com/video/926632/6179316/halo-3-co-op-demo-2
It has campaign stuff in it but the guy in the video said there are no spoilers.
I did, btw
This level looks awesome, I like the scarab battle :O
(spoiler related to the campaign level that is in the link)

TIA Gangsta
September 20th, 2007, 05:17 PM
Man that was AWESOME! Halo 3 is going to revolutionize FPS as we know it. Not just on consoles, but on PC too.
I'm sure most devs will be adopting similar features as Save Film, Forge and File Share to their games within the next couple of years.

Halo CE revolutionized FPS. Halo 3's going to do it again.

PlasbianX
September 20th, 2007, 05:34 PM
Man that was AWESOME! Halo 3 is going to revolutionize FPS as we know it. Not just on consoles, but on PC too.
I'm sure most devs will be adopting similar features as Save Film, Forge and File Share to their games within the next couple of years.

Halo CE revolutionized FPS. Halo 3's going to do it again.

Lineage 2 has Save Film and File Sharing. Its called the replay system. Had it for a long time now.

DaneO'Roo
September 20th, 2007, 05:51 PM
Bungie have done it again :D

:awesome:

Pooky
September 20th, 2007, 11:30 PM
I was skeptical about Forge, but I think I'm going to love it. :D

IPBJT!
September 20th, 2007, 11:37 PM
I so want "Guardian's teleporter shooting gallery" map variant as I call it.

Pooky
September 21st, 2007, 08:13 PM
Actually, on watching it again, Forge is basically the same shit I would do with friends in Jedi Academy with cheats on. :D