PDA

View Full Version : [HALO 3] Halo 3 Section Guidelines

Atty
September 20th, 2007, 10:10 PM
Halo 3 is almost upon us and I know all of us are very excited but I have a bit of serious business to discuss with you all.

For whatever reason quite a few of our forum members will not be enjoying Halo 3 on the 25th, now, some of them might still venture into this forum for information and then there are people who won't beat the game the first night, I'm asking that everyone in this forum please keep all storyline discussion, at least for the first few weeks, to a minimum. Now, I would create a mega thread for all storyline discussion but its been shot down by the powers that be.

So for these reasons I'm asking a few things from everyone!

1) Please keep all plot revealing post in spoiler tags which are quite easy to do; [spoiler ] Text [/spoiler ] , just remove the spaces. :-)

2) Absolutely no plot revealing thread titles, those are seen on the main forum and can not be hidden so this rule is very important.

3) No SP screen shots posted without being in [spoiler] tags.

Now, if you all (and I know you all can!) can follow these three easy rules this section will be a much better place. I'd really hate for the story to be ruined for anyone.

Thanks guys! :D

Atty
September 22nd, 2007, 10:15 AM
ALSO!

Any posts that you come across that has any sort of spoilers, report them. I get the report message in my email and I'll quickly take care of it. In the message field just put Spoilers or something, whatever, I'll get it and take care of it asap. :-)

jcap
February 13th, 2008, 02:09 PM
Spoiler rules have been lifted.

Thread will be removed in 2 days.

p0lar_bear
February 18th, 2008, 11:41 PM
Spoiler rules have been lifted.

MASTER CHIEF KILLS DUMBLEDORE!