PDA

View Full Version : Can some 1 show me where i get map file replacements plz

sparten 118
September 21st, 2007, 01:51 PM
can some 1 send me the link where i can get a map file replacement that has campaign plz

Gamerkd16
September 21st, 2007, 03:58 PM
I'm confused. You want the campaign map files for Halo CE? You can get CMT's at Halomaps.org. If you want it for PC, reinstall.

Use grammar and actual sentences in your post. Don't leave fragments.

Mass
September 21st, 2007, 05:04 PM
Noob posting format is actually against the rules here.

heh.

Con
September 21st, 2007, 06:09 PM
Please explain your problem a bit better and avoid run-on sentences with complete disregard for grammar and punctaion. We're grammar whores here, but it makes for easier reading. Help us help you.

Mass
September 21st, 2007, 06:53 PM
Is it possible that someone may provide me with a hyper-link leading to a download of a user interface replacement? Please respond for I wish to have access to the "campaign" button.

FTFY.

supersniper
September 21st, 2007, 07:18 PM
What his topic said "Can some 1 show me where i get map file replacements plz"

What he said "can some 1 send me the link where i can get a map file replacement that has campaign plz"

Denoobified: it says "Where can I find replacement map files or in better terms he is asking where he can find original files for his maps. (Non-modded)

Pooky
September 21st, 2007, 08:46 PM
um... if you're looking for unmodded Halo map files, they can be found on your CD as compressed files.

Con
September 21st, 2007, 08:52 PM
Fried, PC .maps =/= CE .maps

Pooky
September 21st, 2007, 09:13 PM
I thought he was looking for PC maps to replace ones he modded... since there's no Halo PC editing and general discussion. It's not exactly clear which one he's looking for anyway

Gamerkd16
September 21st, 2007, 09:39 PM
I've never seen an infraction for bad grammar before.

Con
September 21st, 2007, 10:41 PM
I have :awesome:

It's against the rules, the poor grammar that is.

Mr Buckshot
September 21st, 2007, 11:06 PM
Well we're not expecting anyone to post like an English university major here - we just want them to post in a manner that's easy to understand. This is a forum, not a cell phone text message, so there's plenty of room.

Anyway Halomaps.org is your friend.

Elite Killa
September 21st, 2007, 11:10 PM
I've never seen an infraction for bad grammar before.
I have, MANY times.