PDA

View Full Version : 3ds did something gay and now i dont have a tool i need....

Inferno
September 21st, 2007, 03:49 PM
basically something got fuxed the hell up cause im now missing the things that you get when you select a object then hit the move or rotate or scale things. heres a pic.

http://www.freewebs.com/infernosk8terstuff/piece%20of%20crap.PNG

CtrlAltDestroy
September 21st, 2007, 03:52 PM
Press x.

Inferno
September 21st, 2007, 03:56 PM
wow.... i feel realy smart :(
3ds has a way of hideing things like that from me and then after going through menus for 10 minutes and hitting every ctrl+alt combo i can think of. i find out its just something really simple.

kenney001
September 21st, 2007, 05:39 PM
theres a shortcut key chart in the help menu

fatso784
September 21st, 2007, 05:45 PM
I've had to tell people about this like 5 times now. And they all feel like dumbasses when I tell them. Although the first time it happened to me, I was freakin out so much I went and uninstalled 3ds max. Didn't work. So I proceeded to uninstall Halo, HCE, and the HEK, thinking that would solve the problem. Didn't work. Then my friend tld me about this X thing. Made me feel like a real dumbass.

Inferno
September 21st, 2007, 07:06 PM
ya one time my material menu disapeared and it wouldnt open so i tryed for like an hour to fix it. turns out all you had to do is delete the 3ds.ini :lol:

and a shortcut key menu in help will be nice. only shortcuts i use are f2 and f3 though.