PDA

View Full Version : [HALO 3] Halo 3 and the UK...

FireDragon04
September 21st, 2007, 05:27 PM
Hi,
Rumors are going around with people i know (some have proof); that Halo 3 is avalible certain retail stores already in the UK.

-Tesco
-Toys r Us
-Woolworths
-Comet
-Argos

Are all said to have the game avalible to buy, i know 1 person who held a copy from Tesco but didnt have £40 on him to buy it, and 2 people who both bought copies from Argos. The other 3 stores are speculation and rumor, no first person accounts on my end.

Anyone from the UK know anymore about this? I may go on a hunt tommorow to find out some more info... :lol:

dazman23
September 21st, 2007, 05:35 PM
I been hearing Rumors also, looks like I will be going down town tomorrow.

Con
September 21st, 2007, 06:33 PM
Damnit, wish I was in the UK :smith:

ExAm
September 21st, 2007, 07:42 PM
Some stores looking to make a little extra profit by starting early?

Snaver
September 21st, 2007, 07:49 PM
Sainsburys have no copies yet (i work there and checked) although thats just in my region (east anglia) Other shops probably have the stock in, but only selected ones are displaying it i bet.. Silly people breaking release dates with no idea! tut tut

DrunkenSamus
September 21st, 2007, 07:58 PM
It is the 21st. Its really likely they're in stores there. Oh how I wish I lived in Armenia right now...:(

Rosco
September 22nd, 2007, 04:43 AM
think I might have to check out tescos later, I was at asda just now and forgot to look :(

Jelly
September 22nd, 2007, 04:51 AM
Argos were first, and the others followed to avoid huge losses.

But apparantly Microsoft have fixed it now anyway. It's too late.

TIA Gangsta
September 22nd, 2007, 10:16 AM
It's true. Certain retailers had "misunderstood" the release date, and after a day or two of the initial sales, all stores sent a message round saying not to sell it before the 26th.
Meh, well I already have my CE down for pre-order, so I'd rather wait a few days rather than ending up paying £80 to have two copies of the same game.