Xegrot
September 22nd, 2007, 08:37 PM
:O

Abdurahman
September 22nd, 2007, 08:42 PM
HOLY SHIT!!

adumass
September 22nd, 2007, 08:45 PM
Wooah that was crazy I guess they do take control pretty fast.

X3RO SHIF7
September 22nd, 2007, 08:45 PM
do i want to look?

Atty
September 22nd, 2007, 08:46 PM
That was epic.

TeeKup
September 22nd, 2007, 08:46 PM
I think this puts the flood into a totally different perspective, if the flood were to land on earth, the planet would be gone in less than a week most likely.

IPBJT!
September 22nd, 2007, 08:58 PM
do i want to look?
Depends on if you like scary things. It isn't a MASSIVE spoiler but still is one.

Stealth
September 22nd, 2007, 09:04 PM
Oh man, they should of did something like that in Halo 2, that would of made the flood look even more evil.

Con
September 22nd, 2007, 09:05 PM
Holy crap, that was hella creepy!

ExAm
September 22nd, 2007, 09:14 PM
HOLY JESUS FUCK THAT IS AWESOME AND PANTS-SHITTINGLY FREAKY AT THE SAME TIME.

Flyboy
September 22nd, 2007, 09:18 PM
This will change fighting the flood in way fights forever.

Ki11a_FTW
September 22nd, 2007, 09:32 PM
oh god that almost made me shit my pants, AWESOME

Terry
September 22nd, 2007, 10:04 PM
I pretty much expected something like this when I first played halo 2. I'm glad they finally implemented it.

Elite Killa
September 22nd, 2007, 10:28 PM
that
was
scary
as
fuck

Amit
September 22nd, 2007, 10:51 PM
HOLY SHIT< THAT WAS POSSIBLY THE MOST FUCKING DISTURBING THING I'VE EVER SEEN IN HALO!

FUCK OFF FLOOD....ima keep MY marines alive. fuck that was just inhuman! but painstakingly realistic.

legionaire45
September 22nd, 2007, 11:17 PM
Imagine that with Elites or Brutes D=/.

Amit
September 22nd, 2007, 11:23 PM
Imagine that with Elites or Brutes D=/.

Or Grunts, for that matter :pervert: Just imagine how much squealing will be involved. :D

Archon23
September 22nd, 2007, 11:28 PM
That. was. EPIC.

Flyboy
September 22nd, 2007, 11:45 PM
Or Grunts, for that matter :pervert: Just imagine how much squealing will be involved. :D
It still won't exceed truths.

legionaire45
September 23rd, 2007, 12:08 AM
It still won't exceed truths.
Put that in spoiler tags pl0x =(.

Reaper Man
September 23rd, 2007, 12:44 AM
It's about damn time the Halo series added something like that. :awesome:

DaneO'Roo
September 23rd, 2007, 01:40 AM
THE FUCK.

Rosco
September 23rd, 2007, 06:50 AM
I bet the guy who voiced that marine felt so embarassed in his booth recording that. lmao XD

n00b1n8R
September 23rd, 2007, 07:18 AM
Why the fuck am I allways the only one to go "meh" at these things?

Amit
September 23rd, 2007, 10:26 AM
Why the fuck am I allways the only one to go "meh" at these things?

Because you're the sick guy who doesn't find this more disturbing than a squirrel eating an acorn.

Patrickssj6
September 23rd, 2007, 10:49 AM
Pretty cool...but defiantly not scary :awesome:

Digikid
September 23rd, 2007, 10:56 AM
Personally I found it quite funny.

However in the books it does NOT happen that fast.

Masterz1337
September 23rd, 2007, 10:58 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSsDdH-Bc84&NR=1

Amit
September 23rd, 2007, 11:01 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSsDdH-Bc84&NR=1

Seen it already. I'm not sure who hasn't gone looking for more vids like the first one.

teh lag
September 23rd, 2007, 11:07 AM
Woah... I guess they really took it all the way here. H2 was cool with the infection forms reviving combat ones, but this is a whole new level. Jesus, I wonder who had to animate the transition between normal and infected models....

IPBJT!
September 23rd, 2007, 11:10 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sYfwENQkTU
Level spoiler in this one, don't watch if you wanna keep it a surprise for yourself.

X3RO SHIF7
September 23rd, 2007, 11:19 AM
well, yeah..i did not find it scary but meh

Random
September 23rd, 2007, 11:30 AM
Woah... I guess they really took it all the way here. H2 was cool with the infection forms reviving combat ones, but this is a whole new level. Jesus, I wonder who had to animate the transition between normal and infected models....

I thought the same thing :x

Mr Buckshot
September 23rd, 2007, 01:00 PM
Oh man, they should of did something like that in Halo 2, that would of made the flood look even more evil.

In Halo 2, the Flood infection forms can re-animate dead combat forms, which is why the energy sword is considered the most effective against them - it kills them AND destroys their bodies. I saw it happen - it's crazy. Therefore when you use the shotgun and there are still infection forms around, a second blast may be necessary to mutilate the corpse enough so it can't be re-animated.

As for infecting a fallen comrade, though, I have yet to see that happen in Halo 2.

This makes me like Halo 3 even more now.

Elite Killa
September 23rd, 2007, 01:18 PM
Level spoiler in this one, don't watch if you wanna keep it a surprise for yourself.
That's fucking scarier than the library in Halo 1! And what were those...things?!

It would be kind of funny if you happen to get killed by an infection form, it cutscenes where the chief turns into a combat form and he goes on a wild rampage killing all of the marines and eventually killing off everyone on Earth.

Amit
September 23rd, 2007, 02:08 PM
That's fucking scarier than the library in Halo 1! And what were those...things?!

It would be kind of funny if you happen to get killed by an infection form, it cutscenes where the chief turns into a combat form and he goes on a wild rampage killing all of the marines and eventually killing off everyone on Earth.

frig that thing looks like a 4 legged spider

TeeKup
September 23rd, 2007, 03:49 PM

NO NO NO NOT FLOOD SPIDERS. :gonk: Jesus this is going to be an epic campaign.

Boba
September 23rd, 2007, 03:52 PM
gross

ExAm
September 23rd, 2007, 03:54 PM
Who keeps putting music in all the pages?

TIA Gangsta
September 23rd, 2007, 04:05 PM
Erm...well judging by all you lots' reaction, gathering it's a pic of the flood, and also gathering it's 10:15PM over here, I'll think I'll give this a pass.

CrippieBoy
September 23rd, 2007, 04:12 PM
that was bitchen:lol:

TeeKup
September 23rd, 2007, 04:15 PM
that was bitchen:lol:

....don't you ever say that again...

DrunkenSamus
September 23rd, 2007, 04:19 PM
....don't you ever say that again...

Lemme guess...wooden alligator with red wheels, right?

TIA Gangsta
September 23rd, 2007, 04:20 PM
Ok, after my curiosity getting the better of me, I clicked the link and........it really wasn't scary.

Mostly because it was a crappy youtube video and the view wasn't that good.
Eh, that was still really cool though, but I swear it shouldn't happen that fast...

Not gonna watch that level spoiler one though.

TeeKup
September 23rd, 2007, 05:04 PM
Lemme guess...wooden alligator with red wheels, right?

Something to that accord yes.

Boba
September 23rd, 2007, 05:10 PM
That was bitchin'.

Flyboy
September 23rd, 2007, 06:41 PM
What the hell are flood spiders? I can't think of any race that would fit the role.

TeeKup
September 23rd, 2007, 06:42 PM
Pure form lurker

Ki11a_FTW
September 23rd, 2007, 06:56 PM
more vids!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1637860459589988059&q=Halo+3+flood&total=142&start=10&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=3

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2258262058791723260&q=Halo+3+flood&total=142&start=10&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=2

Damn that is fricking awesome

Chief117
September 23rd, 2007, 07:05 PM
Not scary, not really an OH SHI- moment either for me. Although I may have teamkill marines simply to keep them from being infected and jumping at me from behind. Could be pretty freaky if that happened...

ExAm
September 23rd, 2007, 07:08 PM
Pure form lurkerStalker, not lurker

TeeKup
September 23rd, 2007, 07:08 PM
Rofl woops, was thinking of star craft for a second. XD

bleach
September 23rd, 2007, 07:46 PM
that is going to be awes:ome

Con
September 23rd, 2007, 11:37 PM
mauler is :awesome:

Jay2645
September 24th, 2007, 05:54 PM
What was up with Cortana?
"Can I speak to you please?"
"What is your name?"
It's like she went rampant, but with her doing that... It made it even creepier. And High Charity flood-ified looks :awesome:, by the way.

Ki11a_FTW
September 24th, 2007, 06:03 PM
Im pretty sure that she is under flood control for most of that level

Pooky
September 24th, 2007, 06:08 PM
Not scary, not really an OH SHI- moment either for me. Although I may have teamkill marines simply to keep them from being infected and jumping at me from behind. Could be pretty freaky if that happened...

You asshole, you didn't put that in spoiler tags and I accidentally read it.

Amit
September 24th, 2007, 06:10 PM
You asshole, you didn't put that in spoiler tags and I accidentally read it.

WTF don't you people get about not coming into threads that say "SPOILERS!" on them?

Pooky
September 24th, 2007, 06:31 PM
Because I looked in here out of curiosity as to people's reactions? If it turned out to be something lame, I was going to see what it was. Not that it matters now. Besides, posting spoilers without spoiler tags is against the rules (http://www.h2vista.net/forums/showthread.php?t=6233).

TeeKup
September 24th, 2007, 07:45 PM
Hey dumbass, read the rules:

Halo 3 is almost upon us and I know all of us are very excited but I have a bit of serious business to discuss with you all.

For whatever reason quite a few of our forum members will not be enjoying Halo 3 on the 25th, now, some of them might still venture into this forum for information and then there are people who won't beat the game the first night, I'm asking that everyone in this forum please keep all storyline discussion, at least for the first few weeks, to a minimum. Now, I would create a mega thread for all storyline discussion but its been shot down by the powers that be.

So for these reasons I'm asking a few things from everyone!

1) Please keep all plot revealing post in spoiler tags which are quite easy to do; [spoiler ] Text [/spoiler ] , just remove the spaces. :-)

2) Absolutely no plot revealing thread titles, those are seen on the main forum and can not be hidden so this rule is very important.

3) No SP screen shots posted without being in [spoiler] tags.

Now, if you all (and I know you all can!) can follow these three easy rules this section will be a much better place. I'd really hate for the story to be ruined for anyone.

Thanks guys! :DYou seem to have been pissing alot of people off lately, that little post didn't help your situation. Stop being a smartass and have some common sense.

However, those do not apply if you WILLINGLY come into a page that says spoilers.

You're quite wrong, the rules are rules. The rules state you must put spoilers into spoiler tags, failure to do so will result in a warning by a moderator. I don't know what you're thinking but the little loop hole you just tried to find failed out right.

Amit
September 24th, 2007, 08:16 PM
However, those do not apply if you WILLINGLY come into a page that says spoilers.
Oh, and:
Truth dies.
MC Lives, but is caught in a vortex thingy.
Arbiter lives.
Miranda Keyes dies.
Sargent Johnson dies.
The Halos are activated.
The Earth is a shield world, like Onyx.
Cortana lives and is no longer rampant.
The Flood mutate people, as seen in the video.
The Flood fight on your side for a while for some strange reason.
The Elites are on your team (duh).

I can't think of any more.

You have infringed on the rules!

Also, don't come into the spoiler threads, for your own sake. Just because they're supposed to follow the rules, doesn't mean all people will. A perfect example is Jay.

Agamemnon
September 24th, 2007, 08:23 PM
Also, don't come into the spoiler threads, for your own sake. Just because they're supposed to follow the rules, doesn't mean all people will. A perfect example is Jay.
Exactly why we punish those that break the rules.

DaneO'Roo
September 24th, 2007, 09:12 PM
rh_KpH4oIQA

Amit
September 24th, 2007, 09:23 PM
rh_KpH4oIQA

Old, that's liek the 3rd time it's been posted. I posted it first in another thread...or maybe it was this one, I can't remember, there's too many spoiler threads.

Sever
September 24th, 2007, 09:31 PM
Dane, thats the best quality one I've seen yet. Thanks.

Also, lol at the two "(gamertag) is online" towards the end.

PlasbianX
September 24th, 2007, 09:56 PM
Hey dumbass, read the rules:
You seem to have been pissing alot of people off lately, that little post didn't help your situation. Stop being a smartass and have some common sense.

You're quite wrong, the rules are rules. The rules state you must put spoilers into spoiler tags, failure to do so will result in a warning by a moderator. I don't know what you're thinking but the little loop hole you just tried to find failed out right.

Yea but i totally agree with him. If the thread has spoiler in the title, WHY THE HELL ARE YOU IN THE THREAD? Its gonna be talking about spoilers anyways, so do you just wanna troll around a thread filled with black boxes? Stay outta threads if you dont want spoilers ffs.