PDA

View Full Version : [HALO 3] [Spoiler] REal halo 3 ending after credits- What you didn't see.

meepster
September 23rd, 2007, 11:10 AM
Dont ban me for this lol, only because another site I was on I left for a few days came back and posted this (telling them infact it was a spoiler) and they still banned me.

Tell me if this is old.

Don't watch this if you don't want to ruin the damn game. And yes this will ruin the game for you if you happen to watch it.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=KKf52RkVi6Q

Atty
September 23rd, 2007, 11:15 AM
I won't ban you or delete the thread because some people might want to watch it but I did add two spoiler tags around it.

If you watch it, thats your own damn fault, don't complain here guys.

PlasbianX
September 23rd, 2007, 01:37 PM
Wow.. so thats how it ends?
I found that to be completely lame. Seriously.

EDIT: so, anyone wanna see a video of me driving by stores tomorrow night with a loudspeaker ruining the halo 3 ending? :>

Rosco
September 23rd, 2007, 01:38 PM
I found it actually was perfect homage to halo 1. Start in a cryotube, end in a cryotube.

Amit
September 23rd, 2007, 01:56 PM
I thought it was a pretty empty ending, possibly leading to more events when he wakes up. Well if that's before Cortana loses her operational life. Otherwise the chief will be floating forever unless somebody finds them.

I found a better video with some good stuff before it gets to the end scene.

Link:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=UC7Fukxe2tM&mode=related&search=

meepster
September 23rd, 2007, 01:56 PM
Do i get any rep for finding this since ppl hate me and i get enough bs? lol. ANd yes I wanna c u driving by stores. But I live in philly dont do it there. Its like what happened to 2pac but the otherway around. Ppl on the street shoot you.

PlasbianX
September 23rd, 2007, 01:58 PM
I thought it was a pretty empty ending, possibly leading to more events when he wakes up. Well if that's before Cortana loses her operational life. Otherwise the chief will be floating forever unless somebody finds them.

Well, they did say halo 3 was supposed to end this story line. With that said, there could easily be another story line farther into the future when they find him and awaken him. So it did kinda end one story and leave room for another quite well

Rosco
September 23rd, 2007, 02:02 PM
Well, they did say halo 3 was supposed to end this story line. With that said, there could easily be another story line farther into the future when they find him and awaken him. So it did kinda end one story and leave room for another quite well

It's the only fitting way to tie in with MC's un realistic luck. He survives by luck, but the only comfort he has is the fact he can sleep in a cryotube. People wont get upset MC dies, but the story ends with him lost in space, I can't see the story going anywhere without getting terrible.