PDA

View Full Version : [HALO 3] Poor little things

dazman23
September 25th, 2007, 02:41 AM
Poor things, look how many have died. :(

http://dazman.clancrg.net/poorlittleguys.jpg

I think it would be good for it to also show how many times people have died while playing the game.

Xegrot
September 25th, 2007, 12:44 PM
That's insane. Hai look... I'm really sick today! I've been coughing up goo since 3 in the morning. Ironic much, huh?

Kornman00
September 25th, 2007, 01:02 PM
lollin' at the us of a.

Syuusuke
September 25th, 2007, 04:13 PM
Wow there's a distinct middle in the US.

SMASH
September 25th, 2007, 04:29 PM
and then theres that one guy in Africa...

StankBacon
September 25th, 2007, 05:23 PM
lmfao!

its at 40 million for the grunts. (for today)

Warsaw
September 25th, 2007, 06:11 PM
I wonder what the Flood death count would be...

Skiiran
September 25th, 2007, 06:17 PM
Quadrillions.

Random
September 25th, 2007, 07:45 PM
The grunts are better in this game, on the first level they killed me more then any other enemy. Fucking plasma nades in hand and run at you. :/ Fucking terrorists

Con
September 25th, 2007, 07:55 PM
lol^

They un-cute-ified them. h8

Warsaw
September 25th, 2007, 08:02 PM
Grunts were only cute in the first game anyways...

Random
September 25th, 2007, 08:14 PM

Yah and that was awesome, but now I am more afraid of running past a grunt not seeing him and him going lolterrorist on me and blowing himself up with two fucking plasma grenades.

Hotrod
September 25th, 2007, 08:22 PM

They weren't that...umm...non-ugly looking in the second game either.

IPBJT!
September 25th, 2007, 08:26 PM

http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/6537/floodkillcountht0.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
There you go, Pure Forms only though. (I don't think I need spoiler tags for this now)

n00b1n8R
September 25th, 2007, 08:36 PM
lol^

They un-cute-ified them. h8

verry <:mad:>

Skiiran
September 25th, 2007, 10:24 PM
Dear fucking Christ.

Did you see the Brute count? Over 26,000,000.

Now, did you see the Brute CHIEFTAIN count? I believe it was pretty much the exact same number.

n00b1n8R
September 25th, 2007, 11:47 PM
That scares me O_o

Jay2645
September 26th, 2007, 12:05 AM
Let's see here, today I killed *checks Bungie.net service record* 324 of those grunts, 78 of those Brutes, and 12 of those Flood Pure Forms.

Botolf
September 26th, 2007, 01:38 AM
Poor little things? More like "half-pint Jihadists" :lol:

DaneO'Roo
September 26th, 2007, 02:54 AM
So did bungie break its record?

n00b1n8R
September 26th, 2007, 03:32 AM
http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/6537/floodkillcountht0.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
There you go, Pure Forms only though. (I don't think I need spoiler tags for this now)

I think that shows peoples progression to the later levels with flood in them.

Nick
September 26th, 2007, 03:50 AM
http://dazman.clancrg.net/poorlittleguys.jpgAfrica, truly the dark continent.

Oh come on, you were thinking it!

Nick

DaneO'Roo
September 26th, 2007, 04:03 AM
Oh nick.

Also, why is there a severe lack of Halo 3 hype on this forum. I demand videos, screenshots, and I don't even know what all the maps are.

Also, whats the news with the story. Any of the "omg forerunners!" shit resolved?

n00b1n8R
September 26th, 2007, 04:39 AM
why don't we make a dedicated SPOILERZ sub forum so we can keep any of that out of here.

some faggot allready ruined part of it for me so I really don't want any chance of seeing anything else :smith:

Hotrod
September 26th, 2007, 03:36 PM
Let's see here, today I killed *checks Bungie.net service record* 324 of those grunts, 78 of those Brutes, and 12 of those Flood Pure Forms.

Flood what forms? Spoiler Maybe?

Sever
September 26th, 2007, 09:43 PM
I demand videos, screenshots, and I don't even know what all the maps are.

Halopedia (http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page)

Jay2645
September 27th, 2007, 10:57 AM
Flood what forms? Spoiler Maybe?
Don't worry, it's not a spoiler, they have no affect on the actual game, it's just 3 more Flood forms to deal with.

Hotrod
September 27th, 2007, 05:02 PM
Don't worry, it's not a spoiler, they have no affect on the actual game, it's just 3 more Flood forms to deal with.

Umm, yes it's a spoiler. It spoils a new flood form for those of us that haven't played the game yet and don't want to know anything about the game.

Jay2645
September 28th, 2007, 01:16 AM
Well, if you want to know NOTHING about the game, why are you even in the H3 forums? Go back to the HCE Forums and the H2V forums.

Pooky
September 28th, 2007, 07:17 PM
Well, if you want to know NOTHING about the game, why are you even in the H3 forums? Go back to the HCE Forums and the H2V forums.

Shut up. I don't know where you get off thinking you're above the rules, but you're not. If you're going to post spoilers, you still have to use spoiler tags regardless of what fucking forum it's in.

Tweek
September 29th, 2007, 03:44 AM
dude, you're whining about the littlest fucking thing imaginable.

its like everyone knows the grunds got uncutified and you're screaming WHAT THE FUCK SPOILER!!!

the the fuck over yourself man, where'd you left your common sense?
you mom's nightstand?

it doesnt spoil ANYTHING!
all you learnt that there's more flood, well HELLO CAPTAINOBVIOUS, ever played halo2? not like you didn't expect bungie to use the exact same flood forms AGAIN!?!

god, i so want to flame your ass now, and i'm actually holding back.
there's NO reason to use spoilertags for that, because ITS NOT A FUCKING SPOILER!

n00b1n8R
September 29th, 2007, 08:08 AM
I didn't want to hear about the new flood forms ;_;

Tweek
September 29th, 2007, 08:11 AM
all you know is that there ARE new flood forms. that's not a spoiler.

n00b1n8R
September 29th, 2007, 08:26 AM
I didn't want to know to expect them.
I (now that I know they exist) wanted to be all "omg wtf is that D:"

Pooky
September 30th, 2007, 12:58 AM
dude, you're whining about the littlest fucking thing imaginable.

its like everyone knows the grunds got uncutified and you're screaming WHAT THE FUCK SPOILER!!!

the the fuck over yourself man, where'd you left your common sense?
you mom's nightstand?

it doesnt spoil ANYTHING!
all you learnt that there's more flood, well HELLO CAPTAINOBVIOUS, ever played halo2? not like you didn't expect bungie to use the exact same flood forms AGAIN!?!

god, i so want to flame your ass now, and i'm actually holding back.
there's NO reason to use spoilertags for that, because ITS NOT A FUCKING SPOILER!
It's not that I give 2 shits that there's new flood forms, it's that he's acting like the rules don't apply to him. The spoiler tags are there for a reason.

Also, go ahead and flame me. I open my mouth regardless if people like what I say or not, and the consequences aren't always good. It's not like getting flamed is anything I'm not used to.

Pooky
September 30th, 2007, 04:17 AM
Actually, I believe it was posted in two (http://www.h2vista.net/forums/showthread.php?t=6233) places (http://www.h2vista.net/forums/showthread.php?t=6007). But I'm done talking about this, if you want to get banned... whatever.

Tweek
September 30th, 2007, 04:18 AM
how about you two shut up and stop derailing this shit.

rossmum
September 30th, 2007, 05:25 AM
YES, YES YOU DO.

I won't be able to play for another week or so. :gonk:

Totally awesome feature, though.

e:

Jay, you are the biggest fucking downer I've stumbled across today. Go introduce your cranium to an oven or something.

Kalub
September 30th, 2007, 05:37 AM
:words:

They are there for a reason, and until otherwise noted, you should always enclose your spoilers in the tag, unless you are posting in the OFFICIAL spoiler thread.

Zeph
September 30th, 2007, 10:23 AM
Poor things, look how many have died. :(

http://dazman.clancrg.net/poorlittleguys.jpg

I think it would be good for it to also show how many times people have died while playing the game.
Here's what I thought when I saw that:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/zeph483/halo3seas.jpg

7. It's a free country, and one of our rights is Freedom of Speech.
America might be a free country, but this is h2vista.net. You play by TheGhost's rules here.

Amit
September 30th, 2007, 11:35 AM
Here's what I thought when I saw that:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/zeph483/halo3seas.jpg

America might be a free country, but this is h2vista.net. You play by TheGhost's rules here.

LMAO

Skyline
September 30th, 2007, 01:42 PM
Does anyone have a picture of a grunt running around with 2 plasma grenades? I would like to see this; I don't own halo 3 and I don't see me playing it in the near future :saddowns:.

Roostervier
September 30th, 2007, 02:36 PM
Let's just shut up and stop derailing this thread.
Also, LMAO at the 10 points of -rep I got for that post (8 of those by Ross).
But if you want to use the H2Vista.net argument, I can also say that Freedom of Assembly and Right to Bear Arms are null and void as well, meaning that we cannot talk about Halo, nor join, online or not, in a discussion about it.
Oh, and my cranium met Mr. Oven, Ross, and they are now best friends (I'm a cook).

So let's just drop this discussion right now so we don't turn this topic in a Flame War, although I can't see why you wouldn't just STAY OUT if you don't want OMG SPOILERZ! I mean, Ross, I know you're a Post Whore, can't you direct your posts to different forums for a week?

BACK ON TOPIC:

LMAO!
Wait what? You say let's stop derailing, then decide to bring up Zeph's post and pose a counterpoint just a few lines down? :fail:

Also, Zeph wasn't saying that Freedom of Speech is null and void on these forums. He was saying that if TheGhost doesn't like what you say or do, you suffer whatever consequences he comes up with. He basically meant that that over-used "Freedom of Speech" cop out won't work on these forums. Even in real life, in America, it doesn't really work. Your misconception of what Freedom of Speech is widespread, though, I am afraid. Too many people I know say the same thing, without knowing with freedom of speech really is.

Do you think you can go to school and cuss your heart out? No wait, you can be punished, can't you? But aren't they violating our rights?! Well, no. If you can't get it into your mind that all freedom of speech means is that you are free from being impeded by the government because of what you say, then just go. The reason you can be punished for your words is because services are not free. The service of being educated is only granted because, among other things, you agreed to their terms of educating you. It is the same thing on these forums. If you break the rules of agreement, you are cut off and no longer able to use the service (posting). This is how freedom of speech works. You have the freedom to say what you like, yes, but you are not, however, exempt from punishment because of this magical "rule" in the place you live that you misinterpreted to protect you is "violated." Not everyone on the internet lives in America, and even if TheGhost does, it does not mean that there is a Bill of Rights on the internet.

So, let's do a small recap. Freedom of Speech does not mean you can say whatever you want. You are still subject to others opinions, criticisms, and punishment. If you so choose to throw just whatever out there, you must be willing to be held responsible for your own actions. Take this post in, and try to grasp its full meaning. Once you do, you will find yourself in less fights and arguments, and you will generally be a more liked person.

Also, go study the Bill of Rights and what the rights really mean.

Zeph
September 30th, 2007, 03:28 PM
But if you want to use the H2Vista.net argument, I can also say that Freedom of Assembly and Right to Bear Arms are null and void as well, meaning that we cannot talk about Halo, nor join, online or not, in a discussion about it.
Yeah, sure, go out in public and do that. Under this domain, you are on TheGhost's property. Further discussion other than poor little grunts shall end now.

Pooky
September 30th, 2007, 03:35 PM
Those poor, poor little grunts :saddowns:

Jay2645
September 30th, 2007, 04:31 PM
It's sad...

Skiiran
September 30th, 2007, 06:13 PM
Dudes, I shot one's methane pack off, and it KEPT FUCKING SHOOTING THAT TURRET.

That should not happen. I can upload the clip if you guys want.

Masterz1337
September 30th, 2007, 09:02 PM
Jay, eat a gun.

Jay2645
October 1st, 2007, 01:14 AM
Jay, eat a gun.
What?
Does it have to be loaded?

I don't think that had anything to do with Grunts, which Zeph commanded us to direct all further attention to.

This week will go down in history as the Great Grunt Massacre...

StankBacon
October 1st, 2007, 11:59 AM
Yeah, sure, go out in public and do that. Under this domain, you are on TheGhost's property. Further discussion other than poor little grunts shall end now.

heil hitler