PDA

View Full Version : [CRYSIS] Crysis demo delayed

Zeph
September 25th, 2007, 12:08 PM
http://forums.ea.com/mboards/ann.jspa?annID=499
I'm sitting in physics right now looking around the net for a download of the demo and found this after 15 or so minutes of hopping around. Surprisingly, all the fansites haven't mentioned it yet. I guess they're too caught up in trying to get the beta taken care of.

It absolutely sucks that it's been pushed back, but it will come out with the toolkit for custom content as well. One of my semester-long projects is focused around making a map for Crysis and having twoish extra weeks to familiarize myself with it is absolutely amazing. As for the actual delay, I'm guessing they found some things through large scale testing of the closed beta that affected the demo. However, just twoish weeks before the actual game comes out? I'm not even sure if I want to play it that close to the actual release.

Patrickssj6
September 25th, 2007, 01:34 PM
SDK? New Engine? I might check it out.

If my computer can run it decently...I haven't read much about Crysis, I have only seen the screenies :awesome:

Amit
September 25th, 2007, 03:04 PM
SDK? New Engine? I might check it out.

If my computer can run it decently...I haven't read much about Crysis, I have only seen the screenies :awesome:

You didn't know that they created a whole new engine for Crysis? LMAO how can you possibly do all that shit in the original CryEngine?

Patrickssj6
September 25th, 2007, 03:26 PM
You didn't know that they created a whole new engine for Crysis? LMAO how can you possibly do all that shit in the original CryEngine?
No...I meant a new engine...to move on from Halo...maybe it won't matter too you that much.

I know they did the whole new CryEngine 2....;)

CN3089
September 25th, 2007, 04:01 PM
http://www.h2vista.net/forums/showthread.php?t=6258

:ssh:

Limited
September 27th, 2007, 05:11 AM
Yeah, it sucks but then again I'd rather have a kit to play with the demo than just the demo with no kit. Cant wait, these uni pcs are bad ass so crysis on those will be amazing, in the mean time Halo 3 will occupy the classes :D. Oh yeh, sup people.