PDA

View Full Version : Keyboard layout clues?

legionaire45
September 12th, 2006, 01:17 AM
I was looking through the screenshots on bungie's H2V page, and I noticed one of the shots was of someone standing over a BR. It said "Press R to switch to (picture of BR). This makes me wonder how exactly we will reload in H2V. So, I guess people can just throw guesses out as to what they think the keyboard layout will be.

Zeph
September 12th, 2006, 01:23 AM
The layout can be whatever you want. I'll personally make mine to be just like CE if it's not allready like that, minus throwing score and melee to my mouse side keys.

Limited
September 12th, 2006, 02:28 AM
i have a small feeling (maybe crazy idea) that mouse click left will be shoot, but thats just a myth.

I hope its like h1 though, those controls rocked, if its not i dont care, because i bet you can remap them =D

Rescudo
September 12th, 2006, 07:36 AM
I hope there will be a key that allows you to put your weapon down, like you can on XBox. (Press down on the D-Pad.) That would be good for machinima :)

Stealth
September 12th, 2006, 08:14 AM
ya, the Key board Key setings can be customized, there is about 30 key on the key board, and about less then 10 on the gaming pad.

Rescudo
September 12th, 2006, 09:27 AM
ya, the Key board Key setings can be customized, there is about 30 key on the key board, and about less then 10 on the gaming pad.

Really? Mine has like 80 keys. I guess I would have had even more if I wasn't on a laptop :p

~A.
September 12th, 2006, 02:49 PM
I hope there will be a key that allows you to put your weapon down, like you can on XBox. (Press down on the D-Pad.) That would be good for machinima :)

Yeah? it doesn't work here.

Zenaku213
September 12th, 2006, 03:44 PM
Same as Halo for me, Im comfortable with it.

Rescudo
September 13th, 2006, 07:34 AM
Yeah? it doesn't work here.
I think it should. But it's like a year since last time I played XBox, so I might not remember the exact method... :o