PDA

View Full Version : [HALO 3] [Glitch Map] Out of HG

LAXattck74
September 29th, 2007, 08:29 PM
This is a glitch map for Halo 3 called "Out of HG." As it reads, you can get out of High Grounds. You can go out into the water through a teleport by the beach. You cant go very far because Bungie put death boxes and if you stand on the cliffs, you die in 3 seconds...

Anyway, coast the edges to stay alive and heres the D/L: http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=13234525

ALL OF THIS WAS DONE WITH FORGE

I have also gotten out of other map such as...
•The Pit
•Valhalla
•Last Resort
•Sand Trap
•Snowbound

Last Resort, Sand Trap, and Snowbounds arent that good getting out of because i havnt gotten barely anywhere out of them, you can pretty much just go like 2 feet out.

xhedgehogx
October 14th, 2007, 10:58 AM
I want to go to that island in high ground but the death wall doesnt let me.

PlasbianX
October 14th, 2007, 11:04 AM
Getting out is easy in forge. I have a map i made for The Pit thats made of nothing but out of map areas.

Hotrod
October 14th, 2007, 11:21 AM
Getting out is easy in forge. I have a map i made for The Pit thats made of nothing but out of map areas.

Oh really? That sounds interesting, did you put it up for download? If so, I'd like to try it out.

ExAm
October 14th, 2007, 01:06 PM
Getting out is easy in forge. I have a map i made for The Pit thats made of nothing but out of map areas.Put it in yer fileshare.

PlasbianX
October 14th, 2007, 02:38 PM
Put it in yer fileshare.

Its not completely done yet. Im turning it into a Chiron like map, by blocking off 4 of the outside areas, under the sword room, and under each turret and putting teles in. I can put up screen shots later though.

Hotrod
October 14th, 2007, 02:55 PM
Its not completely done yet.

Would it help if we said please?

PlasbianX
October 14th, 2007, 03:09 PM
Would it help if we said please?

Nope, cause xbl is down right now and i cant put it on my fileshare :/

Hotrod
October 14th, 2007, 03:28 PM
Nope, cause xbl is down right now and i cant put it on my fileshare :/

And if it did work? Oh, and Please? I was trying to do that just now (going out of The Pit with Forge), and it's quite hard. I managed to get to the top though, but one I started walking, I hit a death wall. :(

PlasbianX
October 14th, 2007, 03:39 PM
You have to carefully drag someone on a turret up there, or have 2 ppl on top of eachother on a crate, and lift them up like an elevator so the top guy can jump down.

Hotrod
October 14th, 2007, 04:20 PM
Ah, ok, I was trying to do it alone, so that's why that happens. Also, when I place a teleporter at the top of the map, it dissapears.

PlasbianX
October 14th, 2007, 06:43 PM
Ah, ok, I was trying to do it alone, so that's why that happens. Also, when I place a teleporter at the top of the map, it dissapears.

Mine never disappear. When you spawn them are they gone? Or do you spawn them then they disappear?

Hotrod
October 14th, 2007, 07:05 PM
Or do you spawn them then they disappear?

I spawn them, then they disappear after 2-3 seconds.

LAXattck74
October 17th, 2007, 05:46 PM
I spawn them, then they disappear after 2-3 seconds.

Hold the teleport there and wait for someone to go through it. They will probably die though because there will prob be a death box. You cant get very far outside of maps.

ExAm
October 17th, 2007, 09:58 PM
No death box there, since Plas was able to make maps that take place entirely outside.