PDA

View Full Version : [HALO 3] Forge

PlasbianX
September 29th, 2007, 09:24 PM
So... how about forge?

Anyone other than me feel like its just a major let down?

Like.. I had plans to take some scenery from some other maps and put them into 1 and built sorta like a little base for a T.O.P gametype... but the limit on pieces you can use, and also the restriction of only being able to use scenery from the map you are on sucks.

Anyone actually have anything 'decent' made in forge yet?

Ki11a_FTW
September 29th, 2007, 10:56 PM
my friend made this race track map with sandtrap out of those huge antenas (cant spell)

Con
September 30th, 2007, 12:00 AM
(cant spell)

use Firefox, srsly. It's way better and has built-in spell check.

t3h m00kz
September 30th, 2007, 12:58 AM
So... how about forge?

Anyone other than me feel like its just a major let down?

Like.. I had plans to take some scenery from some other maps and put them into 1 and built sorta like a little base for a T.O.P gametype... but the limit on pieces you can use, and also the restriction of only being able to use scenery from the map you are on sucks.

Anyone actually have anything 'decent' made in forge yet?

I have a friend who made an Infection map, a base out of crates with turrets and weapons and shit on Sandtrap to the right of the broken scarab.

Skiiran
September 30th, 2007, 05:07 AM
I have a friend who made an Infection map, a base out of crates with turrets and weapons and shit on Sandtrap to the right of the broken scarab.
Did the Zombies charge it with the Elephants blaring?

PlasbianX
September 30th, 2007, 07:54 AM
I did find one map last night that was interesting.... the elephant blew up into the air... and stayed there... for 20 mins before falling O_____o.

Archon23
September 30th, 2007, 07:57 AM
My friend succeeded in making teleport frenzy Guardian. It was epic. :awesome:

Kornman00
September 30th, 2007, 08:39 AM
Bungie probably could have setup ways to "import" scenery used in other maps, but it would have required some pretty hefty changes to their cache file architecture.