PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE TELL ME WICH MAP IS THIS ?

M4$T3R
October 4th, 2007, 11:46 AM
:eek: is saw on youtube soooooo cool map for halo custom edition
but he dont react if i ask him the map name , who know wich map(s) this is ?
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=SulmdVKeOvs <--- thats the video
and i dont have the invisible effect at maps what must have it , do you need a special mod for invisible effect from halo 2 ? i got at all cmt maps the halo 1 invisible effect.
greetings
master

p0lar_bear
October 4th, 2007, 11:54 AM
It's just a mod of Assault on the Control Room done by CtrlAltDestroy. I'm 110&#37; sure it's an unreleased test map, and that video was recorded just to show off the spartan laser. Don't ask him for it, because you won't get it

The camo effect is standard as long as someone is using a good video card; you probably have an early nVidia card or integrated graphics, leaving you with a simple transparent player effect.

Also, please don't be typing topic titles in all caps, and try to use proper grammar wherever possible.

M4$T3R
October 4th, 2007, 11:35 PM
It's just a mod of Assault on the Control Room done by CtrlAltDestroy. I'm 110&#37; sure it's an unreleased test map, and that video was recorded just to show off the spartan laser. Don't ask him for it, because you won't get it

The camo effect is standard as long as someone is using a good video card; you probably have an early nVidia card or integrated graphics, leaving you with a simple transparent player effect.

Also, please don't be typing topic titles in all caps, and try to use proper grammar wherever possible.

Oke , thanks
i searched everywhere on cmt single player 2 , spartan laser reloaded etc. Thanks :) and i hope my own pc can handle the invisible detail , its a nvidea (i think 5400fx) but its 256mb and i've got good graphichs on games. And i hope he wil release his map soon , that spartan laser looks sooo good. BTW That i dont have the camo effect , can it be i've got the old DX (standard at xp) and not dx9 ? greetings master

Gamerkd16
October 5th, 2007, 11:45 AM
If your talking about the invisibility isn't showing as invisible, there is a fix somewhere.

twinnexus
October 6th, 2007, 04:23 AM
is there any idea when this will be released? this looks like a cool map!

FRain
October 6th, 2007, 09:26 AM
it's just AOTCR with a laser. wait for CMT SPV2.

on a related note, anybody know what that song is?

Memphis Bells by The Prodigy.

M4$T3R
October 6th, 2007, 12:28 PM
it's just AOTCR with a laser. wait for CMT SPV2.

on a related note, anybody know what that song is?

I cant wait for that map , they say its better then his b40 version , then it must be sooo good :eek::D

Patrickssj6
October 6th, 2007, 01:28 PM
I cant wait for that map , they say its better then his b40 version , then it must be sooo good :eek::D
>.<

Now lock this thread.