PDA

View Full Version : [HALO 3] How do I make a clan?

TrU7H
October 4th, 2007, 08:20 PM
Uh....can someone please tell me how to make/create a clan for halo 3? I would really appreciate it.

IPBJT!
October 4th, 2007, 09:33 PM
You can't, might be able to create one via an update in the future though.

TrU7H
October 4th, 2007, 11:19 PM
aw.......so for now, if I want to create a clan for Halo 3, I'm just gonna have to ask the members to put the tags into their names or just "say" that they're in my clan?

Rosco
October 5th, 2007, 05:29 PM
Use similar code names (you know, things like N63)

Or same armour perms.

PlasbianX
October 5th, 2007, 06:50 PM
aw.......so for now, if I want to create a clan for Halo 3, I'm just gonna have to ask the members to put the tags into their names or just "say" that they're in my clan?

Use similar codes and logos. :P

My friends john, cody, matt, and I use the 69 code ;p. J69, C69, M69, A69

Patrickssj6
October 5th, 2007, 07:21 PM
Or same armour perms.
Armour? You British? :D

Anyway read the Bungie Update they released today. They mention the clan thing in there.

Atty
October 5th, 2007, 07:45 PM
They said if/when a dashboard update is released from Microsoft to put in Clan support (as a Clan blade, enabling you to have your clan in every single game supported by XBL, not just individual clans in each game) that Halo 3 will support it. However, no one really knows when that support will happen. It could be with the fall update coming soon or the next spring update, we'll just have to wait and find out.

For now similar tags, armor permutations, and color schemes (emblems too) will have to suffice.

JDMFSeanP
October 5th, 2007, 07:54 PM
Its coming in the next update.

Rosco
October 6th, 2007, 11:25 AM
Armour? You British? :D

Anyway read the Bungie Update they released today. They mention the clan thing in there.

In conspiracy terms you should know i'm british. :embarrassed:

Co Redsonic
October 8th, 2007, 04:07 PM
That'd be awesome, a huge clan battle...i hope they do it