PDA

View Full Version : Guess that movie quote thread.

mined
September 12th, 2006, 04:55 PM
OK, rules are simple.

All you have to do is guess the movie.

If you post who said it and in what scene more power to you.

As usually per these game threads, anyone posting should be prepared to carry on with a new quote should they guess correctly.

First quote is:

"A day in the Corps is like a day on the farm, every meal's a banquet, every formation a parade."

Agamemnon
September 12th, 2006, 05:52 PM
Heh, the movie that many of today's great games draw ideas from; Aliens. Bit too easy, really.

"Long live the Organization for the Organized!"

~A.
September 12th, 2006, 07:49 PM
The Jacket.

"There is no bugle tryout! You sizzle dick motherfucker!"

Emmzee
September 12th, 2006, 07:53 PM
Jarhead.
"Guess I remembered the safety that time, bastard."

DECOY
September 12th, 2006, 08:30 PM
Scream?

"They call it royale with cheese"

Emmzee
September 12th, 2006, 08:54 PM
Pulp Fiction. Just watched it.
"Soylent Green is people!"

DECOY
September 12th, 2006, 11:04 PM
er.... Soylent green.

"You just ate the most acid I've ever seen anybody eat in my life!"

mined
September 12th, 2006, 11:40 PM
Just a guess...Dazed and Confused?

*tries to think of movies featuring illicit hallucinogens*

~A.
September 12th, 2006, 11:42 PM
Up in Smoke

"No room here, go on the roof!"
"the roof?"
"I ain't gettin' no fuckin' roof!"

DECOY
September 13th, 2006, 08:42 PM
Ah more to the quote :)

Black Hawk Down!

"Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son."

Emmzee
September 13th, 2006, 08:55 PM
Easy, Animal House.

"It's Halloween, everyone's entitled to one scare."

DECOY
September 13th, 2006, 09:18 PM
another one with the title in the quote?

Halloween

"I f**n' got one!"

"What do you want, a f***n' sweetie? Keep shooting you ***!"

V0Lt4Ge
September 13th, 2006, 11:11 PM
28 days later.

"I hope you have sons! Handsome, beautiful, articulate sons who are talented, and star athletes, and they have their legs taken away! I want you to know that pain!"

~A.
September 14th, 2006, 01:55 AM
^lmao!
Talladega nights!!

"It is a strange fate that we should suffer so much fear and doubt over so small a thing. Such a little thing."

Agamemnon
September 14th, 2006, 09:01 AM
LOTR: Numero uno.

"Now you're thinking, just now "Why me, O God?". The answer is, God has nothing to do with it. In fact, God is never in France this time of year."

~A.
September 14th, 2006, 01:05 PM
The Count of Monte Cristo

"I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request."

Zenaku213
September 14th, 2006, 04:05 PM
I don't really , but I remeber hearing that.

Here's and easy one "You're the man now dog!"

~A.
September 14th, 2006, 05:00 PM
I think you have to get it right before you can post your own quote.

mined
September 14th, 2006, 05:14 PM
I don't really , but I remeber hearing that.

Here's and easy one "You're the man now dog!"

Read the game rules please.

Emmzee
September 14th, 2006, 06:09 PM
Pirates of the Caribbean!
"Whatever you do, don't fall asleep."

Agamemnon
September 14th, 2006, 07:31 PM
The Count of Monte Cristo

"I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request."
Damn, and I just recently watched that too. Should've got here an hour and a half earlier. :mad:

DECOY
September 14th, 2006, 07:43 PM
Nightmare on Elm Street

"I'm Superman! King f***n Kong!"
"I can pick you up and throw you a million miles. I'm number one. Number f***n one. I'm number one. Number f***n one. Number one! Number one! Number one! Number one! Number one! Number one! One One One One! Number f***n one!"

"I'm number one."

I was going to just use the very last bit of the quote.....

~A.
September 14th, 2006, 07:57 PM
Gangster No. 1

"This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time."

V0Lt4Ge
September 14th, 2006, 10:12 PM
Fight Club.

"Orange Mocha Frappucino!"

~A.
September 15th, 2006, 11:49 AM
Zoolander.

We call this friendly fire, friendly fucking, or getting friendly fucked.

V0Lt4Ge
September 17th, 2006, 12:46 AM
Jarhead.
"Of course I peed my pants, everyone my age pees their pants. It's the coolest! You ain't cool unless you pee your pants!"

Agamemnon
September 17th, 2006, 03:18 AM
Billy Madison.

"Yeah, horses're fascinating animals. Dumb as fenceposts but very intuitive. In that way they're not too different from high school girls: they may not have a brain in their head but they do know all the boys want to fuck 'em."

Emmzee
September 17th, 2006, 07:42 AM
Crimison Tide.
Someone can take my turn.

Limited
September 17th, 2006, 08:11 AM
Crimison Tide.
I WILL!!!

"Theres snakes on this mother fucking plane"

^^ you will never guess that, mUHAHAHHAHAHAHA :lol::lol::XD::XD:

Emmzee
September 17th, 2006, 08:45 AM
Snakes on a Plane.

mined
September 17th, 2006, 04:03 PM
"...Jerome the metronome..."

~A.
September 18th, 2006, 11:17 PM
Gattaca

"Do you fear death? Do you fear that dark abyss?"

mined
September 19th, 2006, 06:15 PM
Pirates of the Caribbean, Dead Mans Chest.

"How do you kill women and children?" "Easy, you just don't lead'em as much"

~A.
September 19th, 2006, 07:24 PM
Full metal Jacket? I'm not too sure, I saw this a while back along with a bunch of other war movies so I might've confused myself.

mined
September 19th, 2006, 11:50 PM
Correct.

BTW, if your going to enlist in the Marines, you had better memorize that movie by heart. Not to mention anything from Heartbreak Ridge or the infamous Col. Jessup quote from a Few Good Men:

"You can't handle the truth...Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Whose gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Weinburg? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago, and you curse the Marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall. We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to."

Anyways, your turn, go! :D

~A.
September 20th, 2006, 01:21 PM
Lol.

"Mr.Pink? Why do I gotta be Mr.Pink?"

V0Lt4Ge
September 20th, 2006, 06:31 PM
Reservoir Dogs?

Guy 1: I have a mortal wound.
Guy 2: Where? Where does it hurt?
Guy 1: Pretty much around the big bloody spot.

DECOY
September 20th, 2006, 06:43 PM
Kung Pow!

"I am a leaf on the wind - watch how I soar. "

mined
September 20th, 2006, 06:54 PM
S
E
R
E
N
I
T
Y

F
T
W.

"9:13, Personal note: When I was a little kid my mother told me not to stare into the sun. So once when I was six, I did."

~A.
September 20th, 2006, 07:13 PM
Pi. =p

You realize we're all going to go to college as virgins. They probably have special dorms for people like us.

Agamemnon
September 22nd, 2006, 03:01 AM
Just watched it tonight. American Pie. :p

"'Lo, there do I see my father. 'Lo, there do I see my mother, and my sisters, and my brothers. 'Lo there do I see the line of my people back to the beginning. 'Lo, they do call to me, they bid me take my place among them in the halls of Valhalla where the brave may live...forever."

mined
September 22nd, 2006, 08:10 AM
The 13th Warrior?

Agamemnon
September 22nd, 2006, 03:09 PM
Aye. Your turn.

mined
September 22nd, 2006, 03:16 PM
"Strictly speaking, there's no such thing as invention, you know. It's only magnifying what already exists."

DECOY
September 23rd, 2006, 12:27 AM
The Mosquito coast.

"four fried chickens and a coke"

~A.
September 28th, 2006, 04:35 AM
The Blues Brothers?

I like in the fucking booth. It's my whole world now, this is my booth and I'm not coming out ever. You hear me? Never.

Agamemnon
September 29th, 2006, 12:24 AM
Just saw that for the first time a few days ago. Phone Booth.

"Honey? Uh...do you really want to know who killed JFK?"

kurk
October 1st, 2006, 08:18 AM
The Rock?

Agamemnon
October 1st, 2006, 11:38 AM
Correct.

kurk
October 2nd, 2006, 05:45 AM
"What about you Frank? No, thanks. If you blokes all wanna go out and get yourselves shot, go ahead."

Agamemnon
February 19th, 2007, 08:35 PM
Revived from the dead. The quote above was obviously something nobody got, so:

"At my signal, unleash hell."

Varmint260
February 19th, 2007, 09:16 PM
Gladiator?

"When you smell the flowers, are they afraid?"

Agamemnon
April 29th, 2007, 08:43 AM
IMDb search to revive this thread:

Roxanne.

"Are you sure you have the right person?"

"I'm sure."

"Come on. Do I look like the mother of the future? I mean, am I tough, organized? I CAN'T EVEN BALANCE MY CHECKBOOK."

Rob Oplawar
April 29th, 2007, 10:07 AM
Terminator, right?

Dole
April 29th, 2007, 11:34 AM
Yes, go.

Agamemnon
April 29th, 2007, 11:51 AM
Yeah, no. The horse's corpse is beyond decomposition to even take a shot at it any more.

mined
April 29th, 2007, 11:52 AM
*sees Dole's post below* Sorry, go ahead Rob...

Hurrvish
April 29th, 2007, 11:55 AM
yea.... i totally knew that im not supposed to go >_<

bfett9
April 29th, 2007, 03:25 PM
(Sneezes on Purpose) " I'm sorry I'm allergic to bull-shit"

Patrickssj6
April 29th, 2007, 03:28 PM
Will Smith,IRobot?

Someone else go.

mined
April 29th, 2007, 03:44 PM
"pull my finger."

stalker 4589
April 29th, 2007, 03:47 PM
Hando: Nice place you got here.
Martin: Who the hell are you?
Sonny Jim: We came to wreck everything, and ruin your life. God sent us.

mined
April 29th, 2007, 03:54 PM
"pull my finger."

^Huh, need to answer the above first.^

:XD:

Dole
April 29th, 2007, 05:53 PM
Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back.

-Do you know who I am, Mr. Worley?

-I give up. Who are you?

-I am the anti-christ. Ya got me in a vendetta kind of mood. You tell the angels in heaven that you have never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you. My name is Vincent Coccotti, I work as council for Mr. Blue Lou Boyle, the man your son stole from. I hear you were once a cop, so I can assume you've heard of us before... am I correct?

-I've heard of Blue Lou Boyle.

-I'm glad. Hopefully, that will clear up the "how full of shit am I" question you've been asking yourself. We're going to have a little Q-and-A, and at the risk of sounding redundant, please: make your answers genuine. Want a Chesterfield?

-No.

-I have a son, of my own, about your boy's age. I can imagine how painful this must be for you, but, Clarence, and that bitch-whore girlfriend of his brought this all on themselves, I implore you-- not to go down that road with them. You can always take comfort in the fact that... you never had a choice.

-Look, I'd like to help if I could, but... I haven't seen Clarence.

-*pause*
You see that? *BAM! Punches man in the face*
That smarts, doesn't it? To get slammed in the nose. Fucks you all up. You get the pain shootin' through your brain, your eyes fill up with water... that aint any kind of fun, but what I have to offer, that's as good as it's going to get. And it won't ever get that good again.
We talked to your neighbors. They said they saw a Cadillac. Purple Cadillac. Clarence's Purple Cadillac... parked in front of your trailer yesterday. Mr. Worley... you seen your son?

-I seen him.

-I can't be sure of how much he told you, so.. in the chance you're in the dark about some of this... let me shed some light: that whore your boy hangs around with; her pimp is an associate of mine, and along with his pimping, and other affairs, he works for me in a courier capacity. Well, dirty little whore found out we were gonna do some business, 'cuz your son the cowboy, and his flame... came into the room blazing! And didn't stop, until they were pretty sure everybody was dead--

-What are you talking about?

-I'm talking about a massacre. They snatched my narcotics, and then high-tailed it outta there. Woulda got away with it, but your son: fuckhead, that he is, left his driver's license in a dead guy's hand! *starts laughing*

-You know, I don't believe you.

-That is of minor importance. What is of major fucking importance is that I believe you. Where did they go?

-On their honeymoon.

-I'm getting tired asking the same question a second time: where did they go?

-They didn't tell me, now you just listen: I haven't seen Clarence, in three years. He shows up yesterday, with a young girl... sayin', that he got married. He asked if he could borrow some... quick, uh, cash, so he could go on a honeymoon. He asked if he could borrow five-hundred dollars. I felt like helping him, so I wrote out a check. We went to breakfast in the morning, and that's the last I saw of him... so help me God. They never thought to tell me where they were going, and I never thought to ask...

-*looks past him, to another man standing in the background, and nods*
*man in the background cuts the other man's hand with a small knife*

-AAAHHHH!!!

*and then he pours liquor over the gash*

-NAAAGGHHH!!!!

*and then hands him a handtowel to wipe his wound*

*another man walks in the door*
-Don Vincenzo, cenini (or something like that, hard to tell)

-Cuesta non est buona... *walks back to the wounded man*
Ya know... Sicilians are great liars, best in the world. I'm Sicilian. My father, was the world heavyweight champion of Sicilian liars. From growing up with him, I learned the pantomime: there are seventeen different things a guy can do when he lies, to give himself away, a guy's got seventeen pantomimes. Woman's got twenty, guy's got seventeen, but... when you know them, like you know your own face, they beat lie detectors all to hell.
Now, what we got here is a little game of show-and-tell, and you don't wanna show me nothing, but you're telling me everything. Mr. Worley, I know you know where they are, so... tell me. Before I do some damage you won't walk away from.

-Could I have one of those Chesterfields now?

-Sure.

-You got a match? Oh no wait, I got one, don't bother I got one.
You're Sicilian, huh?

-I'm Sicilian.

-*chuckles* Well... I read alot, especially about things about history. I find that shit fascinating. Here's a fact, I don't know whether you know or not, but uh... Sicilians... were spawned by niggers.

-*caught off hand, and slightly amused, considers what he has just heard, and replies...* Come again?
*everyone laughs*

-No, no, no, it's a fact. You see, Sicilians have uh, black blood, pumping through their hearts. *other man turns and looks at his men*
No, if uh, if you don't believe me, you can look it up: hundreds and hundreds of years ago, you see... the Moors conquered Sicily, and the Moors are niggers. You see, you see, way back then, Sicilians were like the WOPs from northern Italy, they all had blond hair and blue eyes. And uh, well... then the Moors moved in there and, well... they changed the whole country. They did so much fuckin' with Sicilian women, huh? that they changed the whole bloodline forever. That's why, blond hair and blue eyes, became black hair and dark skin.
Ya know it's absolutely amazing to me, to think, that to this day: hundreds and hundreds of years later that uh, that Sicilians... still carry that Nigger gene. *laughing starts up again* Now this... no I'm, no I'm quotin'... history: it's written... it's a fact, it's written--

-I love this guy! Eh heh, go ahead! Ee... *laughing grows louder*

-Your ancestors are niggers.*laughing* Yeah, egg! Yeah, and your great, great, great grandmother, fucked a nigger. Hu-ho, yeah, and she had a half-nigger kid, now... if that's a fact, tell me: am I lying? Cuz you... you're part eggplant! *laughing continues* Yeah! Egg, egg, egg!

-Hu-ho! You're a cantaloupe! *laugh, laugh, laugh*
Hu-ho, you got... *kisses him on the cheek* That was beautiful. *turns around and walks to his men. He turns again, laughs, and turns back. One of his men gives him a gun, and he turns again and shoots the man in the head three times*
I haven't killed anybody... *shoots again* ... since 1984. *shoots twice more*
Go to this comedian's son's apartment, and come back with something that tells me where that asshole went. 'Soon as I can wipe this egg off my face. *dips his hands into a fishtank to wipe off the blood*

-*one of his men finds an address, and speaks up:* Hey, Boss! Get ready to be happy.

mined
April 29th, 2007, 06:00 PM
True Romance...BTW, my quote was apparently to vague. Although the line is in fact in Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, I am thinking a much more recent movie.

So again, with more content:

"Hey amigo...pull my finger"

RaVNzCRoFT
April 29th, 2007, 06:50 PM
Who cares.

"I am SICK...and TIRED...of these MOTHA-FUCKIN' snakes...on 'dis MOTHA-FUCKIN' plane..."

Dole
April 29th, 2007, 07:18 PM
Hannibal?

Agamemnon
April 29th, 2007, 07:38 PM
Who cares.

"I am SICK...and TIRED...of these MOTHA-FUCKIN' snakes...on 'dis MOTHA-FUCKIN' plane..."

Snakes? On my plane? Muthafucka.

"This is Bob. Bob had bitch tits."

Dole
April 30th, 2007, 07:13 AM
Tsk, tsk... don't we have enough Fight Club quotes in this thread already?

I spent about a half an hour trying to type up that last quote from memory, but let's see if I've got anything else... ah!

-Aint it a crime...
-What?
-The only person who could miss with this gun is the sucka with the bread to buy it.

Corgy
April 30th, 2007, 07:55 AM
Dawn of the Dead

Dole
April 30th, 2007, 08:36 AM
Yes.

Rob Oplawar
April 30th, 2007, 10:39 AM
oh lol i have returned.

at pull my finger: Children of Men. AWESOME movie.

hrm, let's think of an obscure one...

aha, one of my favorites:

Oh sure, we all thought of it, but I have the guts to do it!
so true. /maniacal laughter

Dole
May 7th, 2007, 03:38 PM
Lamb for the Slaughter?

Neuro Guro
May 7th, 2007, 06:12 PM
"Losers always whine about their "best"! Winners go home and fuck the prom queen."
-Sean Connery

PlasbianX
May 7th, 2007, 06:35 PM
The rock?

Dole
May 7th, 2007, 06:42 PM
Yes. Go.

PlasbianX
May 7th, 2007, 06:46 PM
Son: You screwed up my childhood!
Dad: How could I? I wasn't even there.

Agamemnon
May 7th, 2007, 09:30 PM
Austin Powers?

p0lar_bear
May 7th, 2007, 09:34 PM
Son: You screwed up my childhood!
Dad: How could I? I wasn't even there.

Talladega Nights?

Dole
June 1st, 2007, 05:15 PM
Thread resurrection.

-When you're in prison, there're only three things you can do: you can either lift weights, play cards, or get into trouble.

-What did you do?

-I read.

FRain
December 28th, 2008, 11:12 PM
Year old thread resurrection. I loved these types of thread games and I don't see why we have any of them. They used to be awesome back at gearbox.

Never again will I allow our political self-interest to deter us from doing what we know to be morally right. Atrocity and terror are not political weapons. And to those who would use them, your day is over. We will not negotiate. We will no longer tolerate and we will no longer be afraid. It's your turn to be afraid. - Harrison Ford

Yes, permission was granted by Ghost to resurrect this thread.

Rentafence
December 29th, 2008, 12:16 AM
united93

FRain
December 29th, 2008, 12:17 AM
False

English Mobster
December 29th, 2008, 02:28 AM
What was that one movie? Firewall, was it?

Heathen
December 29th, 2008, 02:50 AM
Peter Pan

ExAm
December 29th, 2008, 05:34 AM
At first I thought Mined was back and I was like "oh cool" but then i saw this and was like *shrug* "eh, i'll play"

I got nothin' on this one though. Heathen's probably got it.

thehoodedsmack
December 29th, 2008, 09:07 AM
Airforce One, you dumb fucks!!! >:U

You know I love ya... :3

nooBBooze
December 29th, 2008, 06:46 PM
Arapaho National Battlefield: Here was a great peasant uprising in 1908 of wild indians.
They were crushed by President Theodore Roosevelt leading imperialist armies and cowboys. The battle lasted all winter. More than 35000 were killed. It was the greatest battle of the American West.

:3

Admittedly, its a bit hard. Not unsolvable though.
It's from a classic, guys.

LinkandKvel
December 29th, 2008, 10:55 PM
^ Are you sure that's a quote? Looks more like a description.

AAA
December 29th, 2008, 11:12 PM
History of the American West?

Obviously got it from a documentary film...

FRain
January 2nd, 2009, 06:59 PM
Airforce One, you dumb fucks!!! >:U

You know I love ya... :3

Correct. Go.

cheezdue
January 2nd, 2009, 07:39 PM
"It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything."

FRain
January 2nd, 2009, 08:51 PM
Nein, whoever guesses the quote correctly gets to go. However, I don't think Smack is on. We'll go ahead and use yours.

ExAm
January 2nd, 2009, 08:57 PM
"It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything."Psh. Fight Club. :|

DarkHalo003
January 2nd, 2009, 09:08 PM
"Yo, she bitch, let's go."

Bodzilla
January 2nd, 2009, 09:11 PM
"and when his eyes go dead, the hell i sent him to will seem like heaven after what i've done to him."

English Mobster
January 2nd, 2009, 09:27 PM
"and when his eyes go dead, the hell i sent him to will seem like heaven after what i've done to him."
Sin City.
"I got him! I got him!"
"Great, kid, don't get cocky!"

FRain
January 2nd, 2009, 09:34 PM
Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope

"Are you classified as human?"
"Negative, I am a meat popsicle."

DarkHalo003
January 2nd, 2009, 09:35 PM
"Momma said these my magic shoes. Momma said they could take me anywhere. Course momma used beat me with a rubber hose and call me a retard."

Rentafence
January 2nd, 2009, 09:35 PM
MIB? @ Flamingrain

dark57
January 2nd, 2009, 09:38 PM
"you dont know the power of the dark side!"

Maniac
January 2nd, 2009, 09:38 PM
"Gary proved his loyalty to the team last night"

Rentafence
January 2nd, 2009, 09:39 PM
Jesus fuck guys, do you understand how this thread fucking works?

PopeAK49
January 2nd, 2009, 09:49 PM
"Gary proved his loyalty to the team last night"

Team America?

Heres a really great and famous quote:
"I know you gentlemen have been through a lot, but when you find the time, I'd rather not spend the rest of this winter TIED TO THIS FUCKING COUCH!"

FRain
January 2nd, 2009, 09:52 PM
Hold the fucking bus back. I will reteach you how this fucking works.

Person A posts a quote:

"BBB AAA BBB"

Someone guesses

"Movie C"

He then waits for confirmation, and when confirmed HE will post the quote. Repeat.

PopeAK49
January 2nd, 2009, 09:54 PM
I just wanted to post the greatest quote ever. Sorry about that won't happen again.

FRain
January 2nd, 2009, 10:04 PM
No problem. Just would like to clear that up.

Lets start this again.

Bodzilla
January 2nd, 2009, 10:08 PM
Sin City.
"I got him! I got him!"
"Great, kid, don't get cocky!"
Doom?

Bodzilla
January 2nd, 2009, 10:09 PM
No problem. Just would like to clear that up.

Lets start this again.

the fifth element!

i fucking love that movie!

FRain
January 2nd, 2009, 10:10 PM
Christ, I answered that already. It's Star Wars Episode IV, A New Hope.

Take two.

Okay? I posted that three times already.

Bodzilla
January 2nd, 2009, 10:13 PM
Christ, I answered that already. It's Star Wars Episode IV, A New Hope.

Take two.

Okay? I posted that three times already.

the fifth element!

:facepalm:

DarkHalo003
January 2nd, 2009, 10:16 PM
"Momma said these my magic shoes. Momma said they could take me anywhere. Course momma used beat me with a rubber hose and call me a retard."
*cough*

FRain
January 2nd, 2009, 10:33 PM
the fifth element!

Correct. Go.

Dark, shut the fuck up, it was not your turn.

Heathen
January 2nd, 2009, 10:39 PM
Correct. Go.

Dark, shut the fuck up, it was not your turn.

lol, burn.

DarkHalo003
January 2nd, 2009, 10:50 PM
lol, burn.
Burn? More of jumping the gun. Frain, calm down. The last movie had already been guessed before. They violated my turn, so I brought my post back.

"like that time when Bill Cosby danced with Tammy Fuckin Kay!"

Heathen
January 2nd, 2009, 11:06 PM
Clerks

Bodzilla
January 2nd, 2009, 11:15 PM
"game over man! GAME OVER!"

cheezdue
January 2nd, 2009, 11:30 PM
Aliens!

"Do you remember anything?"
"I remember... the Alamo."

ExAm
January 2nd, 2009, 11:59 PM
Aliens!

"Do you remember anything?"
"I remember... the Alamo."
no, No, NO. You WAIT for Zilla to confirm that you're right, THEN you go.

Bodzilla
January 3rd, 2009, 12:29 AM
well every body loves aliens :p

PopeAK49
January 3rd, 2009, 01:25 AM
no, No, NO. You WAIT for Zilla to confirm that you're right, THEN you go.

I am preaty sure hes correct on that one.

Anyways chezdude im thinking the awnser of your quote is peewees big adventure correct?

ExAm
January 3rd, 2009, 03:45 AM
I am preaty sure hes correct on that one.

Anyways chezdude im thinking the awnser of your quote is peewees big adventure correct?
Still has to wait. Them's the rules.

nooBBooze
January 3rd, 2009, 08:08 AM
Also, my quote was from Red Dawn. :(

ExAm
January 3rd, 2009, 05:43 PM
So who's going now? I guess we should just go off cheezdue's...

I have some faint recollection of some movie where some guy said that, but I don't know who or what movie it was :|

Pope
January 3rd, 2009, 07:33 PM
It's Peewee's big adventure.

cheezdue
January 3rd, 2009, 07:41 PM
Yep its from Pee-wee's big adventure. Sorry it took me a while to respond back guys...

ExAm
January 3rd, 2009, 09:16 PM
Why are there two Popes on here?

PopeAK49
January 3rd, 2009, 10:25 PM
^Don't worry about it...anyways

"I know you gentlemen have been through a lot, but when you find the time, I'd rather not spend the rest of this winter TIED TO THIS FUCKING COUCH!"

Saggy
January 3rd, 2009, 11:33 PM
The Thing

PopeAK49
January 3rd, 2009, 11:44 PM
Correct! Classic line and best one too.

Saggy
January 3rd, 2009, 11:55 PM
"And even though, Mr Whistler, was perfectly aware that his mother was a hideous, old bat, who looked like she had a cactus loged up her backside, he stuck with her."

ExAm
January 4th, 2009, 03:09 AM
Is it the one with Rowan Atkinson where he works at a musem? Damn, I can't remember the title...

E: Ah, just remembered, Bean the movie?

Pope
January 4th, 2009, 03:25 AM
Why are there two Popes on here?
Hey I'm the original.

ExAm
January 4th, 2009, 03:54 AM
I know you are

Saggy
January 4th, 2009, 02:18 PM
Is it the one with Rowan Atkinson where he works at a musem? Damn, I can't remember the title...

E: Ah, just remembered, Bean the movie?
Yup, your turn.

ExAm
January 4th, 2009, 04:10 PM
Righto.

"But I, being poor, have only my dreams. I have spread my dreams under your feet. Tread softly because you tread on my dreams."

Saggy
January 4th, 2009, 06:23 PM
Equilibrium

ExAm
January 4th, 2009, 09:32 PM
Goddamn, you crafty motherfucker :P
Go ahead.

Saggy
January 4th, 2009, 10:43 PM
Aw shucks :giggle:

I think this one will be fairly easy:
"No, that wouldn't work. People need to see this, you know? It's gonna be important. People are going to watch this."

JunkfoodMan
January 4th, 2009, 10:49 PM
Cloverfield?

Corndogman
January 4th, 2009, 11:19 PM
Aw shucks :giggle:

I think this one will be fairly easy:
"No, that wouldn't work. People need to see this, you know? It's gonna be important. People are going to watch this."

Cloverfield?

IMBD confirms this:
http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0051869/quotes

No need to wait for Saggy, Junkfoodman go whenever.

El Lobo
January 4th, 2009, 11:23 PM
Movie picture threads are much better, then you can't just google the quote.

Con
January 4th, 2009, 11:45 PM
Movie picture threads are much better, then you can't just google the quote.

Ifafudafi
January 5th, 2009, 12:02 AM

The Good, the Bad, & the Ugly.

YOU SEE, GOOGLE MAKES IT TOO EASY <:mad:>

ExAm
January 5th, 2009, 02:52 AM
Googling is against the rules, though :|
This game is run on the honor system.

Timo
January 5th, 2009, 04:58 AM
This is the internet, the honor system never works!

FluffyDuckyâ„¢
January 5th, 2009, 07:28 AM
"What a beautiful chocolate man"

-If you can't guess it, you have no life. :)

FRain
January 5th, 2009, 07:48 AM
Yeah, I think the movie picture threads were better.

Nero
March 15th, 2012, 07:35 PM
Suck me beautiful.

P.S. What a awesome thread!

TVTyrant
March 15th, 2012, 07:35 PM
Wow, this thread is ANCIENT!

Limited
March 15th, 2012, 07:41 PM
P.S. What a awesome thread!
American Pie :D

Nero