PDA

View Full Version : help with weapon hud ammo icons

Donut
October 7th, 2007, 09:37 PM
http://s154.photobucket.com/albums/s277/TheKillerDonut/?action=view&current=meterscrewedup.flv

ok first off, im not looking for any feedback on the hud. its outdated. what i want to know is how to fix the little pixels on the ammo icons that stay bright. its not the alpha. i checked the alpha down to the pixel and its all uniform. iv tried playing with the alpha multiplier (240/ammo=alpha multiplier) but i still get that "tracing" effect. its not just with the battle rifle, its with all of my ammo icon meters. i know the meter is too big. i adjusted the scale so you could see it clearly.

oh and if you go through my photobucket account, please don't ask about the pictures of my bed fort :embarrassed:.

FRain
October 7th, 2007, 09:54 PM
You're 100% allowed to paint over the desired area. Make sure it covers EVERYTHING so paint your gradient over the edges just a little bit.

Donut
October 7th, 2007, 10:02 PM
that makes sense. when i made mine i used color select to make sure i only had the weapon icon selected. except for sniper bullets, i made a box, but then culled unneeded alpha. but i see what your saying. im gonna redo and see if that works. but anymore suggestions are still very much welcome
(+rep if it works :D)

dude i love you right now (in a non gay, non consensual, and other non sexual ways) it worked

Jay2645
October 8th, 2007, 12:17 AM
Donut, you should have asked me. I could have told you that. =P