PDA

View Full Version : Good Day from H2Vista.net...

jcap
January 14th, 2007, 11:50 AM
Some of you here may have awoken this morning to notice that your access to the exclusive forum(s) has disappeared. This is not a bug, but it is the latest installment in a series of security fixes for this forum.

As many of you are aware, there has been a sudden uprise in independent spammers here. This is most likely due to the previous installment of the post/date feature, which some members thought they could rush their postcount up to 20 to gain access, then never post again. Unfortunately for them, they forgot about the second part of it - the registration date. However, this is proven to not be completely foolproof. Because it goes by registration date, it only applies to anyone who is newly registered, but the bulk of the users of this forum have been around for more than 20 days, so all they had to do was rank up their posts and never worry about anything again...at least until now.

To resolve these issues of people cheating the system, today we invoke a new method; hopefully the last. The way this system works is still based on your registration date and postcount, but relies more greatly on your reputation. Until now, reputation has been nothing but a pretty sight below one's name. Now, we're finally making use of it. To gain access, you must have a minimum of 30 rep points, be registered for at least 20 days, and must have at least 10 posts.

Giving rep (+ or -) to another user is a simple task. When you come upon a post which you believe deserves it, you will notice a scale icon in the bottom left of their post, right under their username (http://www.h2vista.net/forums/h2images/buttons/reputation.gif). If you click this, you may add to their rep. Note that it does not always have to be positive. If there is a user who posts something unnecessary, in addition of having the option of reporting them, you may also lower their reputation on the forums.

Why reputation? The answer is simple, really. Reputation is granted to another by the users of this forum. They decide whether or not you deserve reputation based on the quality of your posts. It's not as much about quantity as it is quality. If you make worthless posts and fail to contribute to the forum, you will never have access granted to you. Contribute. Why should we waste our bandwidth on you if you cannot give anything back?

Do not PM me or any other administrators or moderators that you cannot access the CMT exclusive member area because you "beta tested for CMT in the past" or you "are from the old forum". If you do, your message will be completely ignored. Don't bother PMing Masters for access because I seem unfair, because he is powerless with access masks. This is the way it is, and this is how it is going to remain. Before asking a question in this thread, make sure you read the entire thing first. Your question will be ignored if it has been asked before.

Please remember that the requirements may change at any time, and a user may be removed from the forum(s) for any reason deemed necessary.

AAA
January 14th, 2007, 12:12 PM
Wait a minute, I've been removed because I'm worthless to y'all? =(
EDIT: Okay, I tried what limited did, and I"m back in. Thank you. I thought there was no hope...like, I had to get a new account or something, but I tried this first...again, thank you.

Limited
January 14th, 2007, 12:16 PM
Good idea, I only need 2 more points so i hope it works :)

someone
January 14th, 2007, 12:42 PM
A very good idea. I think this one will work 100% jcap:D

Edward Elrich
January 14th, 2007, 01:12 PM
Strange, I wasn't aware I was not contributing. I've had access until today, now I'm locked out. And yes, as you can see by the info next to me, I've met the rq's jcap mentioned. (Sorry for the PM, Masterz, I wasn't aware this thread was here until after I sent the message.) Suggestion: PM the people who have lost access telling them why the lost it, because I'm confused right now. (unless you need three positive rep points, in which case I'm locked out forever...)

edit: never mind, I got access. I think I found a bug, though. I had to post once before I got access back.

jcap
January 14th, 2007, 01:20 PM
There is one last thing I should mention...

The forum adds users to the usergroups in cycles. The cycles go in one cycle per hour. If you meet the requirements, you may need to wait up to one hour for your access masks to be updated. This was the case with AAA and Edward Elrich so far.

Chief117
January 14th, 2007, 01:23 PM
I don't get the points and usergroup cycles. When did we have points and where are they shown?

Stormwing
January 14th, 2007, 01:39 PM
dammit, i don't have 30 points, and im not a spamfag! ffs wth!11!!!!!1!!!!11!1 :'(

omg +rep plz~!111

TheGhost
January 14th, 2007, 01:39 PM
Well, if jcap notices that you are contributing, he can +rep you once and you will be admitted.

Stormwing
January 14th, 2007, 01:46 PM
i was being totally sarcastic with that, i know how rep works and everything. yet, at the same time, this could quite possibly become the fiasco that it was on gbx.

oh well. whatever. *goes in search of rep*

Pooky
January 14th, 2007, 01:47 PM
Yeah, that's nice. So even though I've been around contributing for a while now, no go suddenly

Shmee
January 14th, 2007, 01:55 PM
I don't get the points and usergroup cycles. When did we have points and where are they shown?

Ok, so i was also wondering, where do u find out how many rep points u have? I seem to have enough cuz i have access, but i was just wondering how to see how many points I or someone else has.

Pooky
January 14th, 2007, 01:56 PM
User CP at teh top of the page

WhÎþLå§h ÐÆmØÑ
January 14th, 2007, 02:15 PM
That or you can click the Rep button on one of your posts.

Stealth
January 14th, 2007, 02:28 PM
Jcap's Idea is 100% Win, this will not only help with the proventing of leaking, but mass # of forum members who just get in to the member only forum so they can play CMT's maps before they are released, Beta maps are not meant for Playing like it was the released map, beta maps are made to weed out any bugs, some bugs are earier to find, and others it takes larg amounts of tests before they're spoted and noted.
And thanks Jcap, I really didn't know how to give some one +/- Rep. on this forum, thanks, now I know.

Timo
January 14th, 2007, 02:33 PM
Sup rep circles! X( I can't honestly can't see this going too well either. Although, you can still kick out the people who jump into the forum and start posting crap I guess.

Elite Killa
January 14th, 2007, 02:38 PM
So that's why I suddenly have 30 points. I promise I'll behave on the forums. I don't want my points to drop...

Emmzee
January 14th, 2007, 02:48 PM
100% win. I think users should have 2 posts before they can make a thread, to prevent bots.

Stealth
January 14th, 2007, 02:51 PM
100% win. I think users should have 2 posts before they can make a thread, to prevent bots.
Agreed, that is one thing I hate, bots are set up to do thing but spam the forums, and get people to get to their sites because no one is going to them.

Pooky
January 14th, 2007, 02:52 PM
Wait, when's the last time anyone actually clicked on a bot's link?

Stealth
January 14th, 2007, 02:54 PM
who knows, I've never clicked on any.

Emmzee
January 14th, 2007, 02:55 PM
Wait, when's the last time anyone actually clicked on a bot's link?
Every time a bot posts, I click on the link.

Yeah, admins, just make it so a user needs 2 posts to make a thread, so that way, it's impossible for a bot to make a crappy spam thread.

Pooky
January 14th, 2007, 02:55 PM
Every time a bot posts, I click on the link.

Yeah, admins, just make it so a user needs 2 posts to make a thread, so that way, it's impossible for a bot to make a crappy spam thread.

Oh really? Like that pr0n and spyware do ya?

Emmzee
January 14th, 2007, 02:56 PM
Fuck yes.

Abstract.Error
January 14th, 2007, 03:39 PM
Interesting technique, very interesting, but its good so people cant just register and then download maps then not post anymore until they are inactive, also how do i check my points?

legionaire45
January 14th, 2007, 03:52 PM
good, rep now has a purpose. REP CIRCLES FTW LOLOLOLOLOLKEKEKELOL

(that last part is a joke btw).

Hopefully this will cut down on the spam nubes.

Emmzee
January 14th, 2007, 03:53 PM
good, rep now has a purpose. REP CIRCLES FTW LOLOLOLOLOLKEKEKELOL

(that last part is a joke btw).

Hopefully this will cut down on the spam nubes.
Agreed.Check your rep.

~ZMT~Trace
January 14th, 2007, 03:55 PM
Interesting technique, very interesting, but its good so people cant just register and then download maps then not post anymore until they are inactive, also how do i check my points?

User CP at teh top of the page

That or you can click the Rep button on one of your posts.

cls
January 14th, 2007, 04:03 PM
Reputation has a purpose now, and all the while I was trying to get negative rep. Then again I hardly post at all either.

Shmee
January 14th, 2007, 04:06 PM
no, i hate spyware. just the pr0n I like.

Stealth
January 14th, 2007, 06:45 PM
The forums say I have 85 points, and I need 30 to get into the Members only area, lets see, that means I need -55 to get 30 points, but why would I want that, I'll try to get 300 points.

Mr Buckshot
January 14th, 2007, 06:50 PM
Wow, I didn't know the vBulletin layout was that sophisticated since gearbox never does this.

But thanks jcap. Good riddance to those bots and leechers and other dipshits.

Stealth
January 14th, 2007, 06:56 PM
I've seen more sophisticated forums then this, TSL's forums can do alot more, even merge duble posts automaticly.

Trezeguet
January 14th, 2007, 07:06 PM
This seems like great idea. Or atleast better than the last.
I've never noticed that box down there before humm.
Can't someone that just hates someone for no apperent reason, or nothing to do with the forums, lower someone's rep?

Bodzilla
January 14th, 2007, 07:49 PM
There is one last thing I should mention...

The forum adds users to the usergroups in cycles. The cycles go in one cycle per hour. If you meet the requirements, you may need to wait up to one hour for your access masks to be updated. This was the case with AAA and Edward Elrich so far.
well it looks like thats wat happened to me.

Zeph
January 14th, 2007, 08:14 PM
:(, me needs more points. give me points mb?

jcap
January 14th, 2007, 09:16 PM
I've seen more sophisticated forums then this, TSL's forums can do alot more, even merge duble posts automaticly.
vBulletin is the most advanced forum out there today. Out of the box, it has more features than any other forum, and it's the most secure as well. With any forum, you can install mods and hacks to make it do what you want, but most of those things come standard with vB. And if there ever is anything the forum can't do, one of the most experienced mod communities is vBulletin's.

rossmum
January 14th, 2007, 11:09 PM
jcap, you win. Should fix a few of the problems we've had here lately, glad you went through with it.

*pats 148 rep points*

Donations appreciated and (usually) returned speedily. ;) Unless the rep restrictions get in the way.

n00b1n8R
January 14th, 2007, 11:44 PM
um, Jcap, what if some retard decides to set up 2 accounts to spam each other's rep?

but anyway, it would appear that i need to make some more constructive posts...
n00b out

Stealth
January 14th, 2007, 11:49 PM
I think they'd need two Email acounts.

WhÎþLå§h ÐÆmØÑ
January 15th, 2007, 12:09 AM
um, Jcap, what if some retard decides to set up 2 accounts to spam each other's rep?We would know.

Pooky
January 15th, 2007, 02:16 AM
Isn't there a limit to how much rep you can give out in a time period anyway?

Timo
January 15th, 2007, 02:47 AM
And you have to give rep out to like a bajillion other people before it lets you rep the same person again.

legionaire45
January 15th, 2007, 03:27 AM
vBulletin is the most advanced forum out there today. Out of the box, it has more features than any other forum, and it's the most secure as well. With any forum, you can install mods and hacks to make it do what you want, but most of those things come standard with vB. And if there ever is anything the forum can't do, one of the most experienced mod communities is vBulletin's.

wait....vbulletin has a retail package? Never seen it sold anywhere except online....hmmm

Limited
January 15th, 2007, 03:36 AM
Mainly due to the massive cost of a vBulletin license... :D

And yes legionnaire its not retail because you buy the license to use it you dont buy software.

TheGhost
January 15th, 2007, 11:41 AM
Mainly due to the massive cost of a vBulletin license... :D

Yes, it was really expensive, lol.

Emmzee
January 15th, 2007, 12:08 PM
Yes, it was really expensive, lol.
How much?

jcap
January 15th, 2007, 12:17 PM
How much?
http://www.vbulletin.com/order/

Pooky
January 15th, 2007, 01:21 PM
Holy crap... and you have to keep renewing it too

An Emu
January 15th, 2007, 04:23 PM
lolforumscostmoney.

Teroh
January 15th, 2007, 04:57 PM
Good idea, and also do the idea of 2 posts to make a thread (If possible).
I too have noticed all of the new members spamming to get a beta, which is quite pathetic. If you are worthy of a beta then you should earn it from the team leader, not by a post count/rep count/registration date.

n00b1n8R
January 15th, 2007, 05:10 PM
why didn't you just save up and buy the full license?
then that's only U$30 a year after..
n00b out

Emmzee
January 15th, 2007, 05:23 PM
Lol, my post got deleted. But it was true! Oh fuck, that is a lot of money!

WhÎþLå§h ÐÆmØÑ
January 15th, 2007, 05:35 PM
Lol, my post got deleted. But it was true! Oh fuck, that is a lot of money!Your post was deleted because it was annoying, and obnoxious.

Pooky
January 15th, 2007, 05:41 PM
But true...

Emmzee
January 15th, 2007, 05:43 PM
Your post was deleted because it was annoying, and obnoxious.
Sometimes that's what the truth is.

WhÎþLå§h ÐÆmØÑ
January 15th, 2007, 06:11 PM
But true...

Sometimes that's what the truth is.Your post wasn't needed like that. A simple "Wow, that costs quite a lot." Is much better. Not -

WHAT THE FUCK THAT IS A LOT OF MONEY

That is just annoying and obnoxious.

Emmzee
January 15th, 2007, 06:13 PM
That is just annoying and obnoxious.
Yes sir. :(

DECOY
January 15th, 2007, 07:21 PM
Why not just make CMT forum access a closed usergroup?

Speaking as a CE clique outsider, I think the rep thing is almost as pointless as the little flowery badges they give out over at
Flame-omods.

What will you guys do if the H2V HEK is properly supported and actually takes off, unlike CE for H1?

How will you lord it over people if they dont need you anymore...:cool:

WhÎþLå§h ÐÆmØÑ
January 15th, 2007, 07:47 PM
The cmt forum access is a user group.

Dal
January 15th, 2007, 10:06 PM
While I agree with these security increases/fixes, what about those of us who don't post very often (e.g. Hardly at all)? Would you expect us to spam?

Not to mention the lack of rep.

rossmum
January 16th, 2007, 01:45 AM
Why not just make CMT forum access a closed usergroup?

Speaking as a CE clique outsider, I think the rep thing is almost as pointless as the little flowery badges they give out over at
Flame-omods.

What will you guys do if the H2V HEK is properly supported and actually takes off, unlike CE for H1?

How will you lord it over people if they dont need you anymore...:cool:
Halomods users isn't so bad anymore, mainly in the Cafe and Art sections (read: only ones I pay attention to these days). And they never gave ME one of those little fucking badges even though I only posted quality stuff D:

While I agree with these security increases/fixes, what about those of us who don't post very often (e.g. Hardly at all)? Would you expect us to spam?

Not to mention the lack of rep.
I have a solution. /me +reps

Dal
January 16th, 2007, 05:51 AM
Oh well, thanks for the plus rep, have some rule encouraged spam!

Masterz1337
January 16th, 2007, 08:45 PM
I have a halomods badge, dunno what mine is for :X.

Varmint260
January 16th, 2007, 11:13 PM
So, basically I have to post useful stuff and stop being completely unsociable? THE HORROR! Doesn't matter, there's nothing wrong with waiting for the final release of the maps.

rossmum
January 16th, 2007, 11:22 PM
So, basically I have to post useful stuff and stop being completely unsociable? THE HORROR! Doesn't matter, there's nothing wrong with waiting for the final release of the maps.
Someone give this guy like, 50 rep. Now.

[edit] I'm deadly serious, do it.

An Emu
January 16th, 2007, 11:33 PM
Someone give this guy like, 50 rep. Now.

[edit] I'm deadly serious, do it.

too much rep given out in the past 24 hours... :fail:

Pooky
January 16th, 2007, 11:39 PM
Funny, I never have that problem :lol:

rossmum
January 16th, 2007, 11:42 PM
too much rep given out in the past 24 hours... :fail:
Same D:

guitarfreak846
January 18th, 2007, 10:23 AM
ah ok...i guess i need to rep up.

The_Wraith
January 20th, 2007, 09:06 PM
Interesting system...+rep? ;)

aristo1413
January 20th, 2007, 09:25 PM
I have just joined this forum and i have to say that i am amazed about the way it is set up...who knew that it will come down to rep points to gain access to certain areas. I think this will be the last for you unless there are people that get together and gain points by helping one another. But then again i dont even know if we give the points or admins do it....im confused! :confused2:

n00b1n8R
January 21st, 2007, 07:50 PM
what?

"who knew that it will come down to rep points"? what do you mean "who knew?" and why does it matter?

it's a good simple way that ensures you will only gain access to the restricted content if you make a good contribution to the site. you don't get crap for free...
n00b out

Btd69
January 23rd, 2007, 06:32 AM
That's true. If you don't eat food you pay for.. you don't get crap. Thus, crap isn't free.

Edward Elrich
January 23rd, 2007, 05:34 PM
30 rep points? If each box=one rep point, prepare for an army of little green boxes from users who have access to the private area. By the way, how do you view how many rep points you have?

edit: never mind, I just found it. :)

WhÎþLå§h ÐÆmØÑ
January 23rd, 2007, 06:15 PM
One green box is not one rep point.

rossmum
January 23rd, 2007, 08:24 PM
Three green boxes = 200+ rep :)

Emmzee
January 29th, 2007, 08:10 PM
Three green boxes = 200+ rep :)
That I have yet to have. :suicide:

itszutak
February 6th, 2007, 02:58 PM
You're getting closer than I am though. <_<

EDIT: Apparentally, you two have a "Spectacular Aura"... o_0

n00b1n8R
February 6th, 2007, 03:48 PM
why did you say edit when you didn't edit >.>

and why'd you post <.<

rossmum
February 6th, 2007, 09:59 PM
Edit notice doesn't show up if it's edited within like 3 minutes or something.

Or when an Admin edits your post. ~TheGhost

...Yeah, that too. :D

n00b1n8R
February 7th, 2007, 02:19 AM
was that really the ghost or is rossum pranking us?

cos i'm sure i've seen an "edited by masterz1337" on the CMT board somewhere >.>

EDIT: ACH! i said "cos"..... i sound like such a nub :fail:

Timo
February 7th, 2007, 03:48 AM
Masters is a mod, not an admin.

n00b1n8R
February 7th, 2007, 05:48 AM
oh.

right :P

WhÎþLå§h ÐÆmØÑ
February 7th, 2007, 05:30 PM
To be more accurate - Masters is a section moderator, he only has powers in a certain section (CMT). Not like Super Moderators or Administrators. And no, that was Ghost who did it. Normally (and hopefully) when a moderator edits someones post they change it to a different color, and at the end of their comment they normally put something like ~<Name>.

I will always use dark red/maroon when I edit someones post. And at the end of my comment I will put ~ Whiplash.

n00b1n8R
February 8th, 2007, 02:02 AM
this post was a pile of spam ~Whiplash

oh damn V_V

lol :P

WhÎþLå§h ÐÆmØÑ
February 8th, 2007, 05:32 PM
Could have worked, if it said that I edited your post. Nice try.

Well, that and I use correct punctuation and grammar. :/

n00b1n8R
February 8th, 2007, 11:55 PM
lol.

in light of recent events, i think a revision of the slack-ness of the rules may be in order?

rossmum
February 9th, 2007, 12:07 AM
Not really, no. More like a revision of some members' attitudes.

Pooky
February 9th, 2007, 04:01 PM
Not really, no. More like a revision of some members' attitudes.

I wonder who ever he is referring to? lol vendetta

WhÎþLå§h ÐÆmØÑ
February 9th, 2007, 05:29 PM
I wonder who ever he is referring to? lol vendettaI could name a couple people off the top of my head...

rossmum
February 9th, 2007, 07:22 PM
I wonder who ever he is referring to? lol vendetta
Not just yours. Don't feel so special :)

Pooky
February 9th, 2007, 07:31 PM
Not just yours. Don't feel so special :)

Yay, I'm hated AND not special! lol vendetta

rossmum
February 9th, 2007, 07:34 PM
I don't hate you. I don't think I actually hate anyone here.

Oh, except that Reaper Man kid. God that guy is such a dick! :XD:

Pooky
February 9th, 2007, 07:38 PM
Oh no you don't hate me, you just assume it's my personal goal to piss everyone off. Whiplash, now that kid hates me

WhÎþLå§h ÐÆmØÑ
February 10th, 2007, 12:59 AM
Oh yeah, I hate you. Nice incorrect assumption there, buddy.

Pooky
February 11th, 2007, 10:53 PM
Right I forgot, we're totally in love ^__^

SnaFuBAR
February 13th, 2007, 06:43 PM
fried, how could you? all our arguments meant nothing to you? what abou the /hug?? was that just a fling?! :'(

i love sarcasm. i hope nobody here is named sarcasm....

rossmum
February 13th, 2007, 09:37 PM
I'm going to name my firstborn Sarcasm just to spite you now.

Or not.

Pooky
February 14th, 2007, 03:59 PM
fried, how could you? all our arguments meant nothing to you? what abou the /hug?? was that just a fling?! :'(

i love sarcasm. i hope nobody here is named sarcasm....

Of course they do dear, I'm a polygamist :)

flood
March 6th, 2007, 04:45 PM
so do I have to post 20 commemt anywhere of it and do I have to wait 20 day 20???

WhÎþLå§h ÐÆmØÑ
March 6th, 2007, 05:24 PM
What?

flood
March 7th, 2007, 04:39 PM
oo u dont understand I mean to say that do I have get aleast 20 post to acess the private froums

WhÎþLå§h ÐÆmØÑ
March 7th, 2007, 05:27 PM
Some of you here may have awoken this morning to notice that your access to the exclusive forum(s) has disappeared. This is not a bug, but it is the latest installment in a series of security fixes for this forum.

As many of you are aware, there has been a sudden uprise in independent spammers here. This is most likely due to the previous installment of the post/date feature, which some members thought they could rush their postcount up to 20 to gain access, then never post again. Unfortunately for them, they forgot about the second part of it - the registration date. However, this is proven to not be completely foolproof. Because it goes by registration date, it only applies to anyone who is newly registered, but the bulk of the users of this forum have been around for more than 20 days, so all they had to do was rank up their posts and never worry about anything again...at least until now.

To resolve these issues of people cheating the system, today we invoke a new method; hopefully the last. The way this system works is still based on your registration date and postcount, but relies more greatly on your reputation. Until now, reputation has been nothing but a pretty sight below one's name. Now, we're finally making use of it. To gain access, you must have a minimum of 30 rep points, be registered for at least 20 days, and must have at least 10 posts.

Giving rep (+ or -) to another user is a simple task. When you come upon a post which you believe deserves it, you will notice a scale icon in the bottom left of their post, right under their username (http://www.h2vista.net/forums/h2images/buttons/reputation.gif). If you click this, you may add to their rep. Note that it does not always have to be positive. If there is a user who posts something unnecessary, in addition of having the option of reporting them, you may also lower their reputation on the forums.

Why reputation? The answer is simple, really. Reputation is granted to another by the users of this forum. They decide whether or not you deserve reputation based on the quality of your posts. It's not as much about quantity as it is quality. If you make worthless posts and fail to contribute to the forum, you will never have access granted to you. Contribute. Why should we waste our bandwidth on you if you cannot give anything back?

Do not PM me or any other administrators or moderators that you cannot access the CMT exclusive member area because you "beta tested for CMT in the past" or you "are from the old forum". If you do, your message will be completely ignored. Don't bother PMing Masters for access because I seem unfair, because he is powerless with access masks. This is the way it is, and this is how it is going to remain. Before asking a question in this thread, make sure you read the entire thing first. Your question will be ignored if it has been asked before.

Please remember that the requirements may change at any time, and a user may be removed from the forum(s) for any reason deemed necessary.
This has the information you are searching for.

rossmum
March 8th, 2007, 02:03 AM
oo u dont understand I mean to say that do I have get aleast 20 post to acess the private froums
Find the door, and use it :)

Elite Killa
March 8th, 2007, 07:15 PM
Ok:

1) Get with your teacher and have him/her tutor you on modern-day grammar.
2) Nobody here can understand what a word you are saying.
3) Nobody here likes people talking in the noob-posting fashion; quit it.

Pooky
March 8th, 2007, 07:16 PM
I can't believe people are still posting in this topic... isn't reading the first post good enough?

WhÎþLå§h ÐÆmØÑ
March 8th, 2007, 07:46 PM
I can't believe people are still posting in this topic... isn't reading the first post good enough?I thought it was.

Champ
March 8th, 2007, 07:52 PM
Ok:

1) Get with your teacher and have him/her tutor you on modern-day grammar.
2) Nobody here can understand what a word you are saying.
3) Nobody here likes people talking in the noob-posting fashion; quit it.
Actually, I understood everything he said. :)

It wasn't even that bad of a post. The only thing that was wrong with it was spelling and punctuation.

Mr Buckshot
March 8th, 2007, 09:35 PM
Gah...jcap, if vBulletin is this advanced, where's the double post merger and the automatic spell check?

LAWLZ it's ok vBulletin still beats all forums, especially IPB.

Still, the ability to restrict access via rep points and other criteria is a first on public gaming forums.

WhÎþLå§h ÐÆmØÑ
March 8th, 2007, 09:36 PM
Moderators/Admins can merge posts. And there is an automatic spell check.

Right click, then check the "Spell check this field".

Hurrvish
March 8th, 2007, 09:41 PM
thats in firefox v2.0 >_>

WhÎþLå§h ÐÆmØÑ
March 8th, 2007, 09:48 PM
Oh, never mind then. >_>