PDA

View Full Version : The biggest noob I've ever saw

HDoan
October 12th, 2007, 07:00 PM
For the past few days, a noob on halomaps as been messaging me for the bubble shield tags, Ill post quotes.

Hello.i like your mods and of course the team mods so i want to ask you could you tell me the password for h3t-soulrunner please.cause i want to take the bubble shield.i will give very special thanks for h3t if you allow me to use it.Thanks for the help in advnce.
So I tell him to make it himself and that the map is protected without a password so you can't unlock it

huh?then the zip?whats the h3t_bloodgulch.rar password?it requires password.at least tell me the password.and btw i unfortunetly i can't create my own ce tags :(
I tell him theres tutorials on halomaps and that Im not going to tell him (Frain forgot to delete an old build of bloodgulch along time ago)

nah ... forget.i want to know the zip ... with the shield grenade...i need only it.if you can send me the shield grenade thats in soulrunner PLEASE!! :( Only the Bubble Shield Tags - unprotected...pleaseeeee :| ...Thanks a LOT!
Again I told him that im not going to give him the password to unlock soulrunner because there isnt a password and I tell him to go download a tutorial.

ok , then tell me the password of the zip H3T-BGB2 or i will be forced to tell in forums.halomods.com that your bubble sheld in your trailer dont work and i will be forced to use rar password cracker , or some hacker ways :|...please
Everyone knows the bubble shield in those didnt work but they work now. Illegalcheatsman much?

cmon ... pleaseeeeee im noob at ce modding and i dont know how to make them myself.please only the bubble shield tags...nothing more..,
Lol now he begs.
Congratulations for being a noob Pheniox of Halomaps

Teh Ganon
October 12th, 2007, 07:10 PM
hes just probably 10 or something, ive had worse there...

Pooky
October 12th, 2007, 07:23 PM
That's kind of pathetic but I've seen worse

Skyline
October 12th, 2007, 07:29 PM
Whenever you make something that other people want, they will try to get it from you.

The biggest noob I've ever seen :eng101:

Con
October 12th, 2007, 07:31 PM
I hate people like that; they can't take no for an answer. Pretty funny though with the threatening.

Also, next time consider posting this in the post-your-quotes (http://www.h2vista.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1124) thread. The CE section isn't super-busy right now, but if it does get busier, this should be posted elsewhere.

HDoan
October 12th, 2007, 07:58 PM
Rofl when did I give him permission? http://forums.halomods.com/viewtopic.php?t=70380

ICEE
October 12th, 2007, 09:13 PM
Take heart in the knowledge that people like that get nowhere in life. Plus also they're usually pretty quick to remove themselves from the gene pool.

omg i laughed at this.

Mr Buckshot
October 12th, 2007, 09:28 PM
This guy is just like Verito of H2V (if anyone remembers his map request thread...)

I'm sure such users are physically immature and under 13, because they evidently don't realize that such questions will only get them flamed. And in that case, they shouldn't even be playing Halo. Halo is rated M for Mature, after all.

Syuusuke
October 12th, 2007, 09:33 PM
Hehehehawhaw

Man I haven't been to halomods in the longest time.

HDoan
October 12th, 2007, 09:48 PM
This guy is just like Verito of H2V (if anyone remembers his map request thread...)

I'm sure such users are physically immature and under 13, because they evidently don't realize that such questions will only get them flamed. And in that case, they shouldn't even be playing Halo. Halo is rated M for Mature, after all.
I'm 13 and I'm not immature (sometimes)

Flyboy
October 12th, 2007, 09:50 PM
Take heart in the knowledge that people like that get nowhere in life. Plus also they're usually pretty quick to remove themselves from the gene pool.
You wish. Being a common Jackass doesn't matter anymore, if you've got a dick, and a gallon of wisky, you can spread your genes anywhere.

Jay2645
October 12th, 2007, 10:07 PM
And if you can get a girl to come within 100 feet of you. :eng101:
And I lol at his noobish ways. I think I know who decided it would be funny to put H3T's Bubble Shield in Assguard now.

Meh, I'll flame him about it later.

Oh, and I'm 13 as well (Be 14 on the 25th of this month).

Shadow5561
October 14th, 2007, 07:14 AM
And if you can get a girl to come within 100 feet of you. :eng101:
And I lol at his noobish ways. I think I know who decided it would be funny to put H3T's Bubble Shield in Assguard now.

Meh, I'll flame him about it later.

Oh, and I'm 13 as well (Be 14 on the 25th of this month).

Nope not him lol. He only knows how to mod Halo PC.

DaneO'Roo
October 14th, 2007, 08:11 AM
hey, thats the same guy that ripped my sig for a bitmap. At least I think it's him.

Lmfao what a nubtard.

CodeBrain
October 14th, 2007, 06:02 PM
:fail:

please give me your link for the brute spiker.pleaseee.i need it much.or at least make tutorial map with the brute spiker and the spartan laser models.if you can - just that nothing more.the 3p and fp models into tutorial.map for halo ce , but unportected.If you help me you will recieve great credits for the pm7 beta.please.Any help will be greatly appricated.Thanks for the help in advance.

When I say IM NEVER RELEASING IT, I mean it. I am fixing it for a friend. Besides, I hardly play Halo CE anymore.

Shadow5561
October 14th, 2007, 06:08 PM
:fail:

When I say IM NEVER RELEASING IT, I mean it. I am fixing it for a friend. Besides, I hardly play Halo CE anymore.

I gave him a Brute Spiker and Spartan Laser for the PM7 Beta but I guess he wants better models. Anyway though I fail to see this: PM is private message but his private messages seem to be going public:eyesroll:.

Invader Veex
October 14th, 2007, 07:38 PM
hey, thats the same guy that ripped my sig for a bitmap. At least I think it's him.

Lmfao what a nubtard.

He is. He has ripped:

HDoan's Bubble
(I'm not sure if he got persmission for this or not, but Kirby's bubble)
He said someones (above?) Splazer and Spiker (when I had a mediocre yet ok one by myself [he wanted me in his "team", yet didn't use his team member's custom one...])
Dano's sig texture
Frain's first released [in a map] MA5C anims, which I had permission to use, he hasn't.

That's as much as I know of his ripping :/

Pooky
October 14th, 2007, 09:17 PM
It's not that bad, it's at least better than CS