PDA

View Full Version : Something rare I have seen about twice

Vernancelet
October 17th, 2007, 11:00 PM
I was in yoyasta island and there was a hog i was trying to get in. I try to enter it, it would not let me in. I looked and there was no one in it and the lights were on. I got in front of the hog and it ran me over. Then I went in there agian and it tried to do it agian. Now i know you cannot have a camo on for a dedi and even if they did, then it would not make them completely invisible.

Another time was when i was at snowgrove. Its a dediacted sever and all. 2 people were in a hog and then they took off and the turrent was firing at me with no one in it. I was like what is going on here?!

Can anyone explain what this can be? The severs were CMT snowgrove ban free and Diesal 3 NY. :lol::confused2:

TPE
October 17th, 2007, 11:41 PM
He was probably "R/Cing" the warthog.

Srw6g_JYo34

Or it was lag.

@ The second part, there is a way to R/C the turret, but I never have been able to do that.

Vernancelet
October 18th, 2007, 03:59 PM
Nope, none but that is something like that see no one did that and the one in yoyasta island was blocked by mirrors and people just drive off in them and do nothing else. As for the snowgrove part, what caused the turrent part to do that? I know you probably cant make it do that. There was barly any lag there.:D

Pyong Kawaguchi
October 18th, 2007, 08:57 PM
lol rcing hogs is hilarious!
i did it today and it was funny xD

Jay2645
October 19th, 2007, 12:37 AM
Nope, none but that is something like that see no one did that and the one in yoyasta island was blocked by mirrors and people just drive off in them and do nothing else. As for the snowgrove part, what caused the turrent part to do that? I know you probably cant make it do that. There was barly any lag there.:D
Actually, in Yoyorast, if you walk up to the glass, you can board a hog on the other side, stepping right through the glass.