PDA

View Full Version : Russian Trojan in all downloadable online Halo Ce and Halo 1 file!

Vernancelet
October 20th, 2007, 06:35 PM
Ok, my computer has crashed due to of a trojan that was found on the Halo ce and Halo 1 that was from Russia. Which I got the game from like sites that had over 150,000 downloads like halomaps.org So anyway it crashed my computer and It was the cause of the crashing of it 4 times!!! So im not downloading Halo or Halo ce unless I buy it which what is the point if Halo 3 is out but I have no 360!:mad:

teh lag
October 20th, 2007, 06:39 PM
Ok, my computer has crashed due to of a trojan that was found on the Halo ce and Halo 1 that was from Russia. Which I got the game from like sites that had over 150,000 downloads like halomaps.org So anyway it crashed my computer and It was the cause of the crashing of it 4 times!!! So im not downloading Halo or Halo ce unless I buy it which what is the point if Halo 3 is out but I have no 360!:mad:

Please rephrase in a coherent manner. Do you even have a BASIC grasp on English? Why do you keep throwing around "which" in all your sentences? Stop and think about what you're writing; the forum isn't going anywhere, so sort out your thoughts into a post that would pass in a basic English class.

Also, if what' you're saying is that the Halomaps DL has a trojan in it, I think you're mistaken. I've downloaded there every time I needed to, and my PC is happily virus-free.

Edit : and if you're saying you downloaded halo 1, that's sortof piracy and not allowed here. However, considering you didn't have the common sense not to pirate agame (and then talk about it on a forum where the rules explicitly state it's not allowed), I'm not surprised you can't even phrase a correct sentence.

FRain
October 20th, 2007, 06:45 PM
K, 1 - Pirate. 2 - Fail. 3 - :gtfo:

Lag, what he's trying to say, is that there was a trojan in a pirated copy of H1 PC that he downloaded. :gtfo: once again.

Hurrvish
October 20th, 2007, 06:47 PM
This is why you don't pirate.

Also, take complaints to HaloMaps.

Timo
October 20th, 2007, 07:18 PM
You brought that on yourself for pirating software.