PDA

View Full Version : My growing frustration

paladin
October 22nd, 2007, 07:12 PM
So I have been working a few map models and have been slowly getting them into H2V, but absolutely nothing comes out to what I want it to be and no matter what I do, I can never learn how to do certain things with the editing kit. I was talking with a buddy, and I said sarcastically, that I will just go back to HCE. Now that I think about it, I almost want. I know almost everything about the HEK. I was wondering, do a lot of people still play Halo CE or more H2V. I play HV2 a lot online, and there is only about 70 people online. I guess I'm asking, Which is more used? Halo PC/CE or Halo 2 Vista?

legionaire45
October 22nd, 2007, 07:41 PM
I have an even better idea: learn how to work with Source. Hammer isn't all that hard to learn itself (it's the level editor), you'll be learning a lot of programming if you want to do much else though :D

Random
October 22nd, 2007, 07:46 PM
I have an even better idea: learn how to work with Source. Hammer isn't all that hard to learn itself (it's the level editor), you'll be learning a lot of programming if you want to do much else though :D

Hammer is a waste of time, max or maya give you so much more power. Source doesn't even look good anymore, tbh the only engine I am interested in anymore is unreal 3. :D

LlamaMaster
October 22nd, 2007, 07:54 PM
CE has more people. Like 200 at any one time I think.

Archon23
October 22nd, 2007, 08:38 PM
Lets see its on Vista which is already a buggy little thing noone wants to really upgrade to. Its about 60 dollars (Not sure if the price dropped) and you need a gold subscription to even use the multiplayer to the full extent.

Oh and the Editing Kit sucks too.

Yah.......

Emmzee
October 22nd, 2007, 08:41 PM
I thought this thread was about your sexual frustration.

Nothing a night with Atty can't solve.

Sever
October 22nd, 2007, 08:47 PM
Come back to HCE, please. Your maps will then have a greater population to appreciate it. Also, just about everyone who has H2V has HCE, whereas a very limited number of people who have HCE have H2V as well. Additionally, God will stop killing kittens (He hates H2V).

paladin
October 22nd, 2007, 09:25 PM
Lets see its on Vista which is already a buggy little thing noone wants to really upgrade to. Its about 60 dollars (Not sure if the price dropped) and you need a gold subscription to even use the multiplayer to the full extent.

Yah.......

I know I have it. I think i might go with CE, At least for now.

Teroh
October 23rd, 2007, 12:56 AM
I thought this thread was about your sexual frustration.

Nothing a night with Atty can't solve.
That is gross.
You are gross.

Sever
October 23rd, 2007, 01:20 AM
Its Emmzee. What else did you expect? I personally thought he would've done more. Emmzee you slacker.

Zeph
October 23rd, 2007, 02:24 AM

Yah.......
What are these bugs?
And a 'what game should I work with' thread in off topic?
moved.

DaneO'Roo
October 23rd, 2007, 07:35 AM
I play HV2 a lot online, and there is only about 70 people online.

http://www.h2vista.net/forums/h2images/smilies/trillian/lol.gif

Dr Nick
October 23rd, 2007, 07:39 AM

Yah.......
How did this get an infraction?

Anyway, a lot more people play HCE, it's a genuine game for Windows.
If people want to play H2, they play it on their xbox.

Zeph
October 23rd, 2007, 12:11 PM
How did this get an infraction?

Lets see its on Vista which is already a buggy little thing noone wants to really upgrade to.

Emmzee
October 23rd, 2007, 12:48 PM
That is gross.
You are gross.
:-3

Dr Nick
October 23rd, 2007, 05:42 PM
.k thanks!