PDA

View Full Version : Proof of chatsex in halo CE

Masterz1337
January 16th, 2007, 08:08 PM
Yes, there is autoaim in halo PC/CE. It doesn't work like it does in xbox, the game automaticly adjusts the projectile to hit a nearby target. I used the CMT SL to show this in the video.
http://www.cmt.h2vista.net/masters/CMT%20spartan%20laser%20proof%20of%20autoaim%20in% 20halo%20ce.wmv

Flood55
January 16th, 2007, 08:20 PM
i've already known about a similar autoaim for Halo PC, but nice preview of the New Campaign:).

Pooky
January 16th, 2007, 09:10 PM
I thought everyone (especially here) knew about that by now, but yea. Of all weapons though, shouldn't the laser really not have autoaim? I know you can adjust weapon's autoaim values, so yea

rossmum
January 16th, 2007, 09:36 PM
Old news... I've known this since this time three years ago... the autoaim is tied in with the reticle turning red. Autoaim range is the range out to which the ret will turn red when hovered over an enemy, autoaim angle is the cone within which an enemy will turn it red. Magnetism controls the projectile's 'snapping' to the target.

Edward Elrich
January 16th, 2007, 10:13 PM
Thanks for the preview of the campaign (except for the fact it's the old HUD still, I hope the new one is implimented in the final) I think the autoaim thing has been persistant, even in Halo Xbox with the AR. Autoaim seemed to be there too. (At least it wasn't like that with the shotgun. Imagine: you could kill an elite with full shields and health from 200m away with one shot, if the autoaim were turned on.)

HDoan
January 16th, 2007, 10:28 PM
this may be a little off topic but the phantom is smexy... But couldnt you just take auto aim off the weapon?

rossmum
January 16th, 2007, 10:51 PM
this may be a little off topic but the phantom is smexy... But couldnt you just take auto aim off the weapon?
Magnetism angle 0

Done.

An Emu
January 16th, 2007, 11:03 PM
old news masters... if you get really close to someone with a ghost, one projectile will go shooting off in the direction of the target, while the other goes straight.

Stealth
January 16th, 2007, 11:15 PM
I've known about the AutoAim, I've played around with it when I first started playing Halo Trial.

n00b1n8R
January 17th, 2007, 02:45 AM
i was more interested in watching the drop ship than the auto aim (looks verry nice. animations and all).

i guess the reason that is is incredibly obvious with the laser is you can see the projectile coming out of the gun and it hitting something at the same time.

but nice preview!
n00b out

ps. wasn't the fact that halo has auto aim given away by the needler? (i figure that that's kind obvious)

rossmum
January 17th, 2007, 03:29 AM
Needler = homing
Almost everything else = autoaim.

Limited
January 17th, 2007, 10:54 AM
Old news... I've known this since this time three years ago... the autoaim is tied in with the reticle turning red. Autoaim range is the range out to which the ret will turn red when hovered over an enemy, autoaim angle is the cone within which an enemy will turn it red. Magnetism controls the projectile's 'snapping' to the target.100% correct.

This is kinda CE's way of compensating, yet it doesnt help that much because orignal guns only have small amounts of it on, like a pistol, you have to be really close, say aiming less than a CM away and shoot and some shots hit.

With a sniper theres pretty much no aim help.

This isnt classed as auto aim because your manually aiming at it, this just compensates for lag.

rossmum
January 17th, 2007, 06:32 PM
More like 'compensates' (hahahahahah) for lag...

Metkil5685
January 17th, 2007, 06:50 PM
I have to agree with Limited. It's not alot of auto-aim but it is there. Has the laser been fixed for lesser graphic cards?

Pooky
January 17th, 2007, 07:49 PM
I have to agree with Limited. It's not alot of auto-aim but it is there. Has the laser been fixed for lesser graphic cards?

What's wrong with it?