PDA

View Full Version : Mindfuck time!

Metroid4593
November 3rd, 2007, 09:13 AM
@_@

"A baby girl is mysteriously dropped off at an orphanage in Cleveland in 1945. "Jane" grows up lonely and dejected, not knowing who her parents are, until one day in 1963 she is strangely attracted to a drifter. She falls in love with him, but just when things are looking up for Jane a series of disasters strikes: First, she becomes pregnant by the drifter, who then disappears. Second, during the complicated delivery doctors discover that Jane has both sets of sex organs, and to save her life, they most surgically convert "her" to a "him." Finally, a mysterious stranger kidnaps her baby from the delivery room.

Reeling from these disasters, rejected from society, scorned by fate, "he" becomes a drunkard and a drifter. Not only has Jane lost her parents and her lover, but he has lost his only child as well. Years later, in 1970, he stumbles into a lonely bar, called Pop's Place, and spills out his pathetic story to an elderly bartender. The sympathetic bartender offers the drifter the chance to avenge the stranger who left her pregnant and abandoned, on the condition that he join the "time traveller corps." Both of them enter a time machine and the bartender drops the drifter off in 1963. The drifter is strangely attracted to a young orphan girl, who subsequently becomes pregnant.

The bartender then goes forward 9 months, kidnaps the baby girl from the hospital, and drops the baby off in an orphanage back in 1945. Then the bartender drops off the thoroughly confused drifter in 1985, to enlist in the time traveller corps. The drifter eventually gets his life together and becomes respected and elderly member of the time traveller corps, and then disguises himself as a bartender and has his most difficult mission: a date with destiny, meeting a certain drifter at Pop's Place in 1970."

Syuusuke
November 3rd, 2007, 09:20 AM
Wouldn't he/she basically be fucking him/herself?

Dr Nick
November 3rd, 2007, 10:00 AM
Self-cestious sonuvabitch!

Reaper Man
November 3rd, 2007, 10:07 AM
Impossible, as he would've had to go back in time in the first place to get the chick preggers.

Amit
November 3rd, 2007, 10:23 AM
Regardless, I still like the story...it's sad and I have pity on it.

Kornman00
November 3rd, 2007, 10:35 AM
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:gonk:

TeeKup
November 3rd, 2007, 12:30 PM
I'm confused. :gonk:

Archon23
November 3rd, 2007, 12:34 PM
Okay a Girl from an orphanage was impregnated by this guy who was the same girl but older and a guy because in the operation room they had to have surgery on this girl to make him/her to well a guy. And the baby girl that was delivered was the same girl too? Only kidnapped by her to place in the same orphanage to be raised and repeat this cycle?

And all of this was possible because this girl/guy thing met a bartender who was in some time travelling corps BUT that bartender was the same guy?

Um ow.

Huero
November 3rd, 2007, 12:50 PM
Made enough sense to me.

nooBBooze
November 3rd, 2007, 01:16 PM
o_o

i think i could read it 10+ times and still having a big fat WTF written on my forehead.
so basically he fell of his toilet and came up with the idea for a time machine right?

Mass
November 3rd, 2007, 01:27 PM
Made enough sense to me, further thought on the subject may cause implosion, so I will stop now.

Archon23
November 3rd, 2007, 02:32 PM
Though one must ask, how did this cycle start?

I mean the girl had to be born, but her father is herself so how the fuck?

legionaire45
November 3rd, 2007, 03:28 PM
wasn't too much of a mindfuck. Just wierd.

Phobias
November 3rd, 2007, 07:44 PM
What the fuck.

My head hurts.

Bodzilla
November 3rd, 2007, 08:01 PM
it all made sense to me.

now i'm worried.
Hold me ;__;

Emmzee
November 3rd, 2007, 08:03 PM
I'll hold you!

Anton
November 3rd, 2007, 08:19 PM
I got it, but i'm a little confused.

klange
November 3rd, 2007, 10:52 PM
It's a physical impossibility, but the basics of it make perfect sense.
B*** is a tranny, gets knocked up by herself, then she steals her own baby, drops her off at an orphanage, becomes a bartender, repeat cycle infinitely.

Abdurahman
November 3rd, 2007, 11:16 PM
Wow, hold on there, thats a temporal paradox right there!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temporal_paradox

I fully understand it.

Is that normal?

LlamaMaster
November 3rd, 2007, 11:50 PM
The third paragraph really threw me off. From what I can tell there is no beginning or end, only a mixed assortment of events completely dependent on each other. Going into any more detail would be impossible.

n00b1n8R
November 4th, 2007, 12:38 AM
so basically he fell of his toilet and came up with the idea for a time machine right?

I see what you did there.

this kind of reminds me of the episode from futurama where fry finds out he's his own grandfather.

to quote the professor "if history doesn't care your your own grandfather than who are we to judge?"

of course if you were to take Dr who seriously then according to the Time Lord himself (i forget the specific words but basically)

"if you were to look at the 4th dimension from an unbiased viewing point it wouldn't be a linear progression of cause and effect as people assume, but a sphere of infinitely looping.. timey.. whimy.. things..."

itszutak
November 4th, 2007, 01:10 AM
I think I understood it completely.

However, I am completely exhausted...I'll read it again in the morning.

With any luck, I'll be as confused as the rest of you.

n00b1n8R
November 4th, 2007, 01:16 AM
I find it strange that people object to a person coming into existence and infinitely looping through time but not that time travel it's self is possible >_>

Dr Nick
November 4th, 2007, 01:36 AM
I can see time travel being possible. We just have to go faster than the speed of light, and not let our faces fall off.

Bodzilla
November 4th, 2007, 02:27 AM
look assuming time travel was possible, this event in it'self would be impossible.
the reason he went back in time was to change the events of the past.
yet him changing the events made him want to change the events.

he wouldnt of had a reason to go back the first time, so therefore he wouldnt have got himself pregnant or even joined the stupid time travel club.

it goes onto infinity but the start is the massive hole in this story.

Phobias
November 4th, 2007, 05:08 AM
Life is pre-written.

(why did I say that.....:|)

Amit
November 4th, 2007, 09:18 AM
Though one must ask, how did this cycle start?

I mean the girl had to be born, but her father is herself so how the fuck?

This is exactly why there was no such girl/boy/gay bartender/orphan. It's simply impossible. One more thing. Why do we discuss things like these? It was just posted to do exactly what the thread name said: FUCK WITH YOUR MIND!

itszutak
November 4th, 2007, 12:08 PM
@_@

"A baby girl is mysteriously dropped off at an orphanage in Cleveland in 1945. "Jane" grows up lonely and dejected, not knowing who her parents are, until one day in 1963 she is strangely attracted to a drifter. She falls in love with him, but just when things are looking up for Jane a series of disasters strikes: First, she becomes pregnant by the drifter, who then disappears. Second, during the complicated delivery doctors discover that Jane has both sets of sex organs, and to save her life, they most surgically convert "her" to a "him." Finally, a mysterious stranger kidnaps her baby from the delivery room.

Reeling from these disasters, rejected from society, scorned by fate, "he" becomes a drunkard and a drifter. Not only has Jane lost her parents and her lover, but he has lost his only child as well. Years later, in 1970, he stumbles into a lonely bar, called Pop's Place, and spills out his pathetic story to an elderly bartender. The sympathetic bartender offers the drifter the chance to avenge the stranger who left her pregnant and abandoned, on the condition that he join the "time traveller corps." Both of them enter a time machine and the bartender drops the drifter off in 1963. The drifter is strangely attracted to a young orphan girl, who subsequently becomes pregnant.

The bartender then goes forward 9 months, kidnaps the baby girl from the hospital, and drops the baby off in an orphanage back in 1945. Then the bartender drops off the thoroughly confused drifter in 1985, to enlist in the time traveller corps. The drifter eventually gets his life together and becomes respected and elderly member of the time traveller corps, and then disguises himself as a bartender and has his most difficult mission: a date with destiny, meeting a certain drifter at Pop's Place in 1970."

After reading a second time...Holy crap, I am fucking lost. I'll try drawing a diagram.

http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/5000/whatthefuckrg7.th.jpg (http://img508.imageshack.us/my.php?image=whatthefuckrg7.jpg)

Looks like a convoluted grandfather paradox.

And a brainfuck.

FRain
November 4th, 2007, 01:13 PM
DEAR GOD I JUST GOT MINDFUCKED :gonk: :gonk: :gonk:

AHHH DEAR GOD THE FUCKING PAIN DEAR CHRIST IT BURNS :(

teh lag
November 4th, 2007, 01:32 PM
Hmm..

Time travel eh?

http://www.flashasylum.com/db/files/Comics/Dave/comictime1.png

It never ends...

Zeph
November 4th, 2007, 01:33 PM
Quantum theory says they are all not the same person, just very similar.

ExAm
November 4th, 2007, 03:32 PM
I can see time travel being possible. We just have to go faster than the speed of light, and not let our faces fall off....and not become infinitely massive, thus stamping out existence...

itszutak
November 4th, 2007, 04:27 PM
Shit. I forgot some arrows. My diargram needs to be a LOT more complicated.

But here's a question: What happens if, at some point in this loop, the orphan gets a scar?

Or even more complicated, the bartender, drifter, and the girl all get in a fight?

Dr Nick
November 4th, 2007, 04:42 PM
...and not become infinitely massive, thus stamping out existence...
Exactly! :v

ICEE
November 4th, 2007, 04:45 PM
O NOES! MAI MIND!

ExAm
November 4th, 2007, 05:41 PM
Shit. I forgot some arrows. My diargram needs to be a LOT more complicated.

But here's a question: What happens if, at some point in this loop, the orphan gets a scar?

Or even more complicated, the bartender, drifter, and the girl all get in a fight?No consequence. Each change would end up only in each of their respective separate timelines.

Skiiran
November 4th, 2007, 09:09 PM
No consequence. Each change would end up only in each of their respective separate timelines.
Warp 8.5 number 1.

Aerowyn
November 4th, 2007, 10:16 PM
TIME TRAVEL MAKES IT ALL MAKE SENSE.

n00b1n8R
November 5th, 2007, 01:11 AM
except for the part where it started.

I suppose if we ever understand how the universe started it'd probably make more sense.

Amit
November 5th, 2007, 03:58 PM
DEAR GOD I JUST GOT MINDFUCKED :gonk: :gonk: :gonk:

AHHH DEAR GOD THE FUCKING PAIN DEAR CHRIST IT BURNS :(

O NOES! MAI MIND!

These comments aren't really necessary.

ImSpartacus
November 5th, 2007, 04:06 PM
@_@

I like how every fucking character is the same person...

paradox much?

Quantum theory says they are all not the same person, just very similar.

Well quantum theory is a theory, just like god!

...damn, bad example...

n00b1n8R
November 5th, 2007, 11:57 PM
Or is it?!

Atty
November 6th, 2007, 11:21 AM
Girl is left at orphanage. (Presumably by self.)
Girl meets drifter. (Herself from the future. )
Girl becomes pregnant by self, future self leaves, girl gives birth.
Girl’s future self steals baby.
Girl now becomes man (How does this make sense? In order to save her life during delivery they remove the female organs?)
Man becomes drifter.
Man meets self in bar, future self recruits man.
Man becomes attracted to female self in the past.
Man impregnates Female self in the past.
Man steals Female self’s baby.
Female self becomes Male.
Male completes circle of events.

Pooky
November 6th, 2007, 04:00 PM
I'm still waiting for the fucking I was promised. <_<

ImSpartacus
November 6th, 2007, 05:44 PM
I'm still waiting for the fucking I was promised. <_<

Well, you've likely been fucking yourself for a while now, so it wouldn't be anything new...

n00b1n8R
November 6th, 2007, 11:24 PM
Girl is left at orphanage. (Presumably by self.)
Girl meets drifter. (Herself from the future. )
Girl becomes pregnant by self, future self leaves, girl gives birth.
Girl’s future self steals baby.
Girl now becomes man (How does this make sense? In order to save her life during delivery they remove the female organs?)
Man becomes drifter.
Man meets self in bar, future self recruits man.
Man becomes attracted to female self in the past.
Man impregnates Female self in the past.
Man steals Female self’s baby.
Man places baby in orphanage (presumably the baby girl is the future man)
Female self becomes Male.
Male completes circle of events Male becomes time agent
Male goes to meat past self in bar.

ftfy.

Sever
November 6th, 2007, 11:48 PM
:words:... meet... :words:

ftfy.

Pooky
November 7th, 2007, 03:46 PM
Originally Posted by Atty http://www.h2vista.net/forums/h2vista_v2/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.h2vista.net/forums/showthread.php?p=184183#post184183)

Male goes to meat past self in bar.

ftfy.

hot.

Tweek
November 9th, 2007, 02:12 PM
eyefuck > mindfuck

http://xs221.xs.to/xs221/07455/1194509853362.png

nooBBooze
November 9th, 2007, 03:14 PM
&#180;da fuk o_O

n00b1n8R
November 9th, 2007, 06:22 PM
OSHIT MY EYES ARE BROKEN NOW AAAA

I'll stop looking at that before I get a headache :X

Sever
November 9th, 2007, 06:43 PM
Lol residual effects. I'm gonna stare at it for an hour then go play HCE and keep turning to the right.

Hurrvish
November 9th, 2007, 07:19 PM
PEDOBEAR! <3

n00b1n8R
November 9th, 2007, 07:59 PM
I COULD HAVE SWORN i SAW HIM TOO :S

Bodzilla
November 9th, 2007, 08:24 PM
Pedobear :D!

i was too afraid to click the link at first.
i've seen what goes down with u guys.....

Pooky
November 9th, 2007, 09:44 PM
i've seen what goes down with u guys.....

that's what she said

Tweek
November 10th, 2007, 03:34 AM
PEDOBEAR! <3

TOOK U LONG ENOUGH

klange
November 10th, 2007, 07:45 PM
Well, damn, now I'm blind and I have a huge headache.