PDA

View Full Version : I think I broke my leg...

paladin
November 3rd, 2007, 10:14 PM
...or at least fractured it. Today during my soccer game, I collided with another player. After, I was feeling excruciating pain in my leg. I played the remainder of the game, hobbling. It only hurt after I started walking or leaned forward. It got to the point where I could only walk about 10 feet before I had to stop. Now my doctors doesn't open until Tuesday. God knows why it's not on Mondays, but I sure as hell don't. Anyways, should I pay the $100 some dollars to go to the emergency room?

Atty
November 3rd, 2007, 10:16 PM
Its more then a $100, but if you can wait. Although your insurance should cover the ER visit, mine did.

Timo
November 3rd, 2007, 10:17 PM
So you have an excruciating pain in your leg, you can't walk 10 feet without stopping because the pain is too bad. You're asking if you should go to the emergency room - is that a rhetorical question? :|||

Abdurahman
November 3rd, 2007, 10:19 PM
Its probably fractured. Happened to me too 2 years ago, except in basketball. I slipped backwards, and my teammate was in front of me and tripped back also, and sat on my knee. I pushed him off before he could do more damage. I kept feeling a lot of pain later if i put too much pressure on it and stuff. I thought it was just a bruise or something. We went to the doctors a few days later and I learned I had a fracture of the tibia :( 2 months of a cast on my knee. Not a pleasant experience :(

Hotrod
November 3rd, 2007, 10:27 PM
Why are you here if your leg is in that much pain? You should go to the ER to get your leg checked out.

ExAm
November 4th, 2007, 12:23 AM
...or at least fractured it. Today during my soccer game, I collided with another player. After, I was feeling excruciating pain in my leg. I played the remainder of the game, hobbling. It only hurt after I started walking or leaned forward. It got to the point where I could only walk about 10 feet before I had to stop. Now my doctors doesn't open until Tuesday. God knows why it's not on Mondays, but I sure as hell don't. Anyways, should I pay the $100 some dollars to go to the emergency room?*breaks down soccer field wall with tank* QUIT'CHO JIBBA JABBA. YOU AIN'T HURT! YOU PATHETIC! *throws Snickers bar* IF I EVER CATCH YOU ACTIN' LIKE A CRAZY FOO' AGAIN, YOU GONNA MEET MAH FRIEND PAIIIN! *runs down with tank*

Ouch. Must hurt. I've never broken a bone in my life, so I wouldn't know.

legionaire45
November 4th, 2007, 12:30 AM
hai guiz, i was busy punching myself in the cock and my splean ruptured I think, should I liek go to the doctors?

Do you even have to ask a question like this? Generally when you cant walk its a good idea to get that checked out. Soon. Like, before it gets some horrible bone marrow infection and requires an amputation.

JDMFSeanP
November 4th, 2007, 01:37 AM
No offense but if you broke your leg you wouldn't be walking on it.

ExAm
November 4th, 2007, 01:46 AM
A fracture isn't necessarily a full break.

JDMFSeanP
November 4th, 2007, 01:58 AM
If he plays a soccer game even on a fracture, he would notice a lot more than he did.

Bodzilla
November 4th, 2007, 02:30 AM
*breaks down soccer field wall with tank* QUIT'CHO JIBBA JABBA. YOU AIN'T HURT! YOU PATHETIC! *throws Snickers bar* IF I EVER CATCH YOU ACTIN' LIKE A CRAZY FOO' AGAIN, YOU GONNA MEET MAH FRIEND PAIIIN! *runs down with tank*

Ouch. Must hurt. I've never broken a bone in my life, so I wouldn't know.
it's not to bad to be honest.
when u break something like an Arm it's less painful then smashing your pinky toe on the corner of that chair that shouldnt be in the way.

the endorphens (sp?) are the best drug that has ever been invented.
when i made my arm turn 90 degrees half way down, i felt nothing.

Bastinka
November 4th, 2007, 09:57 AM
Shit happens.

Also, if it were broke.. You'd probably be crying and you shouldn't be able to walk at all really.