PDA

View Full Version : [HALO 3] [Problem] Achievement doesn't work.

supersniper
November 6th, 2007, 06:51 PM
Ok I am really confused. I am talking about the achievement that you get when you beat the seventh level on normal, heroic, or legendary.
I have beat that level on heroic and legendary (solo) but I still can't get the achievement (it doesn't say I beat the level.)
Plus on top of that I have the achievement that you get when you beat the game on heroic and it says I have.
What I am trying to say is how come when I beat the last level I don't get the achievement?
I just don't get it. Here is the achievement link (http://www.bungie.net/stats/Halo3/Achievements.aspx?player=Froster1) the seventh mission completion one is missing.

PlasbianX
November 6th, 2007, 07:10 PM
You have to beat ALL levels on legendary for the achievement.

Ki11a_FTW
November 8th, 2007, 09:33 PM
Yeah, i was sad to :(

Tweek
November 9th, 2007, 05:19 PM
wouldnt be fun if you get a "finish caimpaign on heroic" and all you id was the last mission, would it? it'd be fucking stupid!

LinkandKvel
November 12th, 2007, 12:51 PM
You guys aren't getting it. He's saying how come he has the achievement for beating the game, yet missing an achievement for passing one of the levels (seventh mission in particular) required in order to beat the game.

Waffles
November 12th, 2007, 02:59 PM
Just try to do the seventh level again? or is that your problem? In that case Id just do a new save or something?

Timo
November 12th, 2007, 11:24 PM
If you quit half way through and then started the level again from one of the preset points avaliable (Rally point alpha/bravo I *think*) you won't get the achievement; you have to play through the whole level at once or with your saved checkpoints in order to get the achievement.

supersniper
November 16th, 2007, 06:03 PM
No I played the level all the way from the beginning. Right after I beat the 6th level. It just didn't give me the achievement. But yeah I will beat the level again to see if I get it.