PDA

View Full Version : [HALO 3] Armor Permutation Relocking Itself???

Hotrod
November 9th, 2007, 03:57 PM
Ok, when I reached 730 gamer points in Halo 3 with the Mongoose Mowdown Achievement, I unlocked the Security shoulder permutation. After that, I got the Headshot Honcho achievement and I reached 735 gamer points. However, once I got the Lee R Wilson Memorial achievement, at 740 gamer points, I went to change my player model, and I noticed that the Security Shoulders were locked again, and they still are locked now. I'm clueless to why it did this, and I'm wondering if it happened to anybody else here.

Huero
November 9th, 2007, 04:12 PM
Security Shoulders are super buggy.

ImSpartacus
November 9th, 2007, 05:11 PM
yeah, theyre buggy. You get them early, late, and lose them from time to time. I think they look cool, but the eod shoulder are similar.

EDIT-420th post, how epic.

IPBJT!
November 9th, 2007, 05:21 PM
I had that problem, I not sure how I fixed it though so I can't really help. Just keep unlocking the other and it might fix it, I think.

TeeKup
November 9th, 2007, 07:14 PM
My friends profile unlocked the Security shoulders when he hit 555 gamerpoints, I'm at 810 and I still don't have them. >:I

Arteen
November 9th, 2007, 09:20 PM
I unlocked them after getting all 900 SP achievements, or at least slightly earlier than that. I like them so I use them on my Spartan, and they don't seem to get locked that way.

Rosco
November 10th, 2007, 02:33 PM
I have all the achievements and no commando elite shoulders, anyone?

Hotrod
November 10th, 2007, 04:59 PM

They are bugged as well.

Arteen
November 10th, 2007, 08:20 PM

In addition to continuing our investigations into melee in Halo 3, we’re aware of some other issues that are causing ruckuss and rage in the ever-vociferous Halo community. One of the armor permutations for the Elite model – the Commando shoulders – isn’t unlocking properly for anyone. This is a code-related bug and something that we’re aware of and looking into. Fixes in Halo 3 are pretty complicated and when you adjust one thing, it can turn out like that sci-fi movie where dudes went back in time to see dinosaurs and when one of them stepped on a butterfly it somehow eradicated humanity’s future. We’re trying to not eradicate futures, folks, but we are looking into a number of issues and possible tweaks going forward.

I guess you have no choice but to wait.

PlasbianX
November 10th, 2007, 09:29 PM
Does it really matter? Who uses elites anyways >_<

Hotrod
November 10th, 2007, 09:45 PM

Quite a few people. I switch in between them, though I've been a Spartan a lot more than an Elite. mainly because I got insulted a lot when I was an Elite.

Huero
November 10th, 2007, 10:19 PM
^this
I die as an elite more too

Rosco
November 11th, 2007, 04:50 AM

Not really, just annoys me they didnt mark out these bugs before shipping :|

meepster
November 11th, 2007, 01:06 PM
I got all the achievements. Trust me, its worth it. you get the katana and awesome helmets. Just go all the way to get them

TeeKup
November 11th, 2007, 01:08 PM

I'm going to use the elite the moment I unlock the Ascetic permutations. :3

Hotrod
November 11th, 2007, 04:00 PM
I'm going to use the elite the moment I unlock the Ascetic permutations. :3

I already have them, except the shoulders...

EDIT : I got the "We're in for some chop" achievement, got to 745 gamer points, and I re-unlocked the Security shoulders.

malolo420
November 14th, 2007, 02:42 PM

I do.