PDA

View Full Version : [HALO 3] New Bungie.net Update

PlasbianX
November 9th, 2007, 06:09 PM
Anyone see what they did to the stats on the website? Basically it shows the % of each weapon you use to kill, and a bunch of other stats. But my fav part, is the heat map.

The heat map shows a aerial view of the map, and the concentration of where you got kills and deaths from. Its pretty cool to see where ppl go to kill now :P.

Im loving it though. Especially my sniper weapon kills on narrows. Look how many i have from exploiting out of the map ! XD

http://www.bungie.net/stats/Halo3/HeatMap.ashx?player=PlasbianX&map=380&wep=14&inf=6

Con
November 10th, 2007, 12:53 AM
Cool, I love the heat maps.

ExAm
November 10th, 2007, 01:00 AM
Haven't seen the heat maps yet, mostly because I haven't played any games that have come after the update, and so the heatmap wouldn't be created for them.

PlasbianX
November 10th, 2007, 07:50 AM
Haven't seen the heat maps yet, mostly because I haven't played any games that have come after the update, and so the heatmap wouldn't be created for them.

Huh? I havent glitched out for over a week yet it still shows kills from games weeks ago.

ExAm
November 10th, 2007, 06:18 PM
Then it's probably that I can't find them :/

Sever
November 10th, 2007, 06:51 PM
It's currently running on about half of your overall games, not just those from up to one week ago.

Random
November 10th, 2007, 09:54 PM
It's currently running on about half of your overall games, not just those from up to one week ago.

Really, it looks to me that it is only games within a day or two, the maps I played more yesterday have somewhat populated heatmaps while most maps have a bunch of points that represent a single kill.

Sever
November 10th, 2007, 10:15 PM
These heatmaps, however, aren’t a collection of your lifetime statistics, we’re only processing roughly half of the information right now, but we’ll be turning it up to full power once the feature leaves this beta phase.