PDA

View Full Version : [TAG] Halo 3 weapons sound pack

meepster
November 11th, 2007, 12:24 PM
Some weapons are missing (stupid ones like the rocket launcher, or the shotty) but ALL of the new halo 3 weapons are there and the redone ones like the smg. Ok all but like the rocket launcher and shotty.

Most have reload sounds too.

check out the pack here

http://www.halouniverse.org/upload/download/Halo%203%20sounds.rar (http://www.halouniverse.org/upload/download/Halo%203%20sounds.rar)

EDIT: If there are any that you want that for some reason arent in there, or some that just dont sound that way you want, or if you want me to fire one shot instead of alot, let me know and I will have them done ASAP

EDIT: Carbine wasn't in there before. I am reuploading the files now.

FRain
November 11th, 2007, 12:27 PM
Damnit, beat me to the PM.

Hunter
November 11th, 2007, 02:36 PM
No offence to who ever did them and good work on spending time on it but there is to much background noise. because of the background sound no one will use these sounds. You should see if you can get rid of the background sound.

ICEE
November 11th, 2007, 02:37 PM
the assault rifle firing isn't in a one shot burst

meepster
November 11th, 2007, 02:46 PM
I will fix them tonight.

Post which ones to redo

FRain
November 11th, 2007, 02:58 PM
No offence to who ever did them and good work on spending time on it but there is to much background noise. because of the background sound no one will use these sounds. You should see if you can get rid of the background sound.

Who ever said he cleaned them up?

I'm cleaning them up, property of H3T only, though. :downs:

meepster
November 11th, 2007, 03:22 PM
so, what ones do you guys want fixeD?

SnaFuBAR
November 11th, 2007, 05:07 PM

funny you should say that, since a lot of the content in your mod isn't yours at all:XD:

Ki11a_FTW
November 11th, 2007, 06:59 PM

AND mine

meepster
November 11th, 2007, 07:01 PM
guys!Whic ones do you want cleaned. I would be more than happy to do them

Ki11a_FTW
November 11th, 2007, 07:19 PM
all?

HDoan
November 11th, 2007, 07:53 PM
AND mine
Thats a funny joke Killa:cool:

FRain
November 11th, 2007, 07:54 PM
AND mine

Not necessarily.

SnaFuBAR
November 11th, 2007, 08:27 PM
i like how you ignored my post.

Masterz1337
November 11th, 2007, 10:08 PM

So Halo 3 content made by bungie is now exclusitively your content?

Random
November 11th, 2007, 10:26 PM
So Halo 3 content made by bungie is now exclusitively your content?

STFU NUB of course it is. Don't you know the first thing about IP LAWS. JESUS CHRIST people are so dumb now a days.

meepster
November 11th, 2007, 10:26 PM
cough, who wants me to clean them! I WILL RERECORD THEM!

Masterz1337
November 11th, 2007, 11:12 PM
STFU NUB of course it is. Don't you know the first thing about IP LAWS. JESUS CHRIST people are so dumb now a days.
wut ur deez ip lawz. I hav a fierwal so dey cant cacth me!!!!

Ki11a_FTW
November 11th, 2007, 11:37 PM
i like how you ignored my post.

IM SORRY!!!! :gonk:

i was being sarcastic

SnaFuBAR
November 11th, 2007, 11:42 PM
not you.... i was talking to rain.

SnaFuBAR
November 11th, 2007, 11:43 PM
Thats a funny joke Killa:cool:
so is your mod:confused2:

Syuusuke
November 11th, 2007, 11:47 PM
cough, who wants me to clean them! I WILL RERECORD THEM!

guys!Whic ones do you want cleaned. I would be more than happy to do them

all?
=

Masterz1337
November 12th, 2007, 12:08 AM
Oh snap. Good thing we have members on this forum that speak their mind!truth.

FRain
November 12th, 2007, 10:14 AM
Uh, thanks for the -rep Snaf. But anyways, by it's my content only, meaning that I'm going to clean the sounds and not give the cleaned sounds out, of course it was made by Bungie, everyone knows that, but you didnt have to be a serious ass just over 1 little grammatical/usage error.

Ki11a_FTW
November 12th, 2007, 10:46 AM
not you.... i was talking to rain.

Oh i though you were talking to me because that post was right before mine

SnaFuBAR
November 12th, 2007, 02:39 PM
Uh, thanks for the -rep Snaf. But anyways, by it's my content only, meaning that I'm going to clean the sounds and not give the cleaned sounds out, of course it was made by Bungie, everyone knows that, but you didnt have to be a serious ass just over 1 little grammatical/usage error.
i gave you the -rep because you're a little FUCKER. You get someone else's work, who doesn't want you to use it and yet you decide you're going to use it, against the wishes of the author who didn't want you to have it in the first place.

Now, you're getting H3 sounds, again a result of your parasitic nature, then "fixing" them (lol i can't wait to see what you do to these), and not sharing. I'm being an ass because i don't like you and the way you act in this community.

Waffles
November 12th, 2007, 02:48 PM
havent been on this boards in a while, but I somewhat agree with snaf, and flaming rain, that is how the -rep is used. if someone doesnt like someone its basically a -rep for them, no biggie really.

Masterz1337
November 12th, 2007, 03:13 PM
Marty has already stated that he doesn't like people using the sounds him and his team make.

Pooky
November 12th, 2007, 03:31 PM
Marty has already stated that he doesn't like people using the sounds him and his team make.

Not trying to antagonize here, but doesn't CMT use a lot of Bungie sounds?

meepster
November 12th, 2007, 03:34 PM
Ill clean them up soon. O god, I started a fucking fight

*Hides because you guys will give me -rep if I dont shut up (SNAF!)*

SnaFuBAR
November 12th, 2007, 03:56 PM
i wouldn't -rep you.

Masterz1337
November 12th, 2007, 04:01 PM
I would.

Masterz1337
November 12th, 2007, 04:12 PM
Not trying to antagonize here, but doesn't CMT use a lot of Bungie sounds?
Yeah, but we didn't know he didn't like it until after we released the maps. We planned on asking permision to use the bungie sounds before we released SPV2, that way we could do H2 and H3 music as well.

Tweek
November 12th, 2007, 05:41 PM
doublepost double post DOUBLEPOOOOST

FRain
November 12th, 2007, 06:20 PM
I just got bandwagoned - Tweek

demonmaster3k
January 3rd, 2008, 12:52 PM
page is dead

Jay2645
January 4th, 2008, 02:24 AM
i gave you the -rep because you're a little FUCKER. You get someone else's work, who doesn't want you to use it and yet you decide you're going to use it, against the wishes of the author who didn't want you to have it in the first place.

Now, you're getting H3 sounds, again a result of your parasitic nature, then "fixing" them (lol i can't wait to see what you do to these), and not sharing. I'm being an ass because i don't like you and the way you act in this community.
^ Agreed completely.

CodeBrain
January 5th, 2008, 07:58 AM
:wtc:

A 3 month bump?

Oh dear.

Hunter
January 6th, 2008, 01:38 PM
The link in broken now...

Sel
January 6th, 2008, 02:09 PM

Best post ever.

Hunter
January 6th, 2008, 02:36 PM
Is it just me or does everyone else think that the H3T weapons and everything is just S**T, no offense or anything but everything is wrong in them.

And didn't you say that all the content is yours?
Because I'm sure that the bubble shield you had in one of your maps was Kirby's.

And i know i ain't perfect my self.

Sorry for the offtopic but i want to get this off my chest.

{edit}
Looking at it again i noticed that the power ups are not that bad. The mongooses are not Halo 3 mongooses so why put them in?
The bubble shield in this version is all right, but i do not like ti at all. Sniper rifle... ill stop here.

Donut
January 6th, 2008, 05:46 PM
you should have seen the text document i wrote of everything wrong with their pb1. ill see if i can find the post with it in it.

demonmaster3k
January 7th, 2008, 07:38 AM
Looking at it again i noticed that the power ups are not that bad. The mongooses are not Halo 3 mongooses so why put them in?

hunter, lets give them the benefit of the doubt. those mongeese are placeholder because the custom halo 3 ones are still in the shop getting constructed.
as for the other stuff being ready, hell if i know.

h3t is not ready for beta it's still in pre-alpha phase i mean c'mon half of the weapons don't even have skins and nothing's been updated to high definition/hi res and no, i mean it in the sense as dano would talk about it (but probably with not as much passion) i'm not talking about blowing up your textures so they look like shit. hell h3t doesnt have it's own bsp yet it looks like the h2coag from either zteam or cmt's early mapping days (back when it was the Coagulation Map Team)