PDA

View Full Version : [CRYSIS] The official Crysis thread

Zeph
November 14th, 2007, 05:12 PM
I got a call yesterday saying my copy would be in today and it was. ^_^
I'm trying to clear space on my HDD for it right now. I wish I had more time to play it. The only thing I dont like is the editor not shipping with a manual. I cant wait until they get it out, cause there's soo many things I dont know how to do yet.

Amit
November 14th, 2007, 05:14 PM
WTF? You got it already? It's not supposed to be shipped until Friday, well that's the way it is for us in Canada.

StankBacon
November 14th, 2007, 05:19 PM
the game takes up 6.06 gb of space when installed.

i already beat the game, but ill go back to some cool spots and take some sexy screenies.

the zero gravity part was pretty sweet, make sure you have a good sound setup to get the best experience.

i have to say tho, i was pretty disappointed with the gameplay, very repetitive, and it can get very frustrating when it takes a half a clip of direct shots to take one guy down. (unless you score a hs... well 2 because the 1st one knocks his helmet off..lol)

screens later.

Zeph
November 14th, 2007, 05:29 PM
It started shipping to retailers yesterday. It also went up for download on the EA store a couple of days ago.

I agree about the damage your guns deal, Baturkin. At least in Far Cry you could lay prone and fire off a few semi-automatic shots to kill a merc. In Crysis, it doesn't seem you can do that. I do have to ask whether you have your silencers on. That will reduce range and damage.

jngrow
November 14th, 2007, 05:33 PM
The amount of shots it takes to kill a guy is pretty dumb. Otherwise the game is pretty cool. Silencer or no silencer, it's ridiculous.

The editor is so great, it's so easy to make works of art.

ExAm
November 14th, 2007, 07:09 PM
Waiting until I can get my hands on an 8800GT before buying this.

armoman92
November 14th, 2007, 07:13 PM
how low can you run this game in terms of graphics and other stuff. I have a shitty video card and i want to know if i can turn the game down enough to play it

Limited
November 14th, 2007, 07:20 PM
1 more day for me. Cant wait :P Wont be able to play it straight away though :( but Assassins Creed comes out tomorrow too so that will be the time killer :D

Yah pics soon please bacon :D

LlamaMaster
November 14th, 2007, 07:20 PM
how low can you run this game in terms of graphics and other stuff. I have a shitty video card and i want to know if i can turn the game down enough to play it
You could download the demo and test.

Random
November 14th, 2007, 08:01 PM
Can you still change the settings manually to allow very high visual settings on dx9, like they did in the demo?

Zeph
November 14th, 2007, 10:20 PM
Anyone notice there's a lot more graphical :awesome:ness in retail compared to the demo? I saw a lot more water and blood effects in the short bit of the first level I played.

Mr Buckshot
November 14th, 2007, 10:37 PM
Both my desktop and laptop need an overhaul to run the game well, even on DX9 mode...

current desktop - amd athlon 64 X2 3800+, 1 GB DDR, Geforce 7600 GT
current laptop - Intel Pentium M 7700 2.13Ghz (it runs almost as fast as my 3800 in some cases), 2 GB DDR2, Geforce Go 6600

What I need for SERIOUS DX10 Crysis:
desktop - Core 2 Duo E6750, 2 GB DDR2, Geforce 8800 GT
laptop - Core 2 Duo T7250 at least, 2 GB DDR2, Geforce 8600M GT or Mobility Radeon HD 2600

InnerGoat
November 15th, 2007, 12:22 AM
Anyone notice there's a lot more graphical :awesome:ness in retail compared to the demo? I saw a lot more water and blood effects in the short bit of the first level I played.Uhhhhhhhhhh yeah you might want to consider uploading some screenshots.

StankBacon
November 15th, 2007, 05:01 AM
http://www.halonews.org/stuff/crysis_full/

some sexy screenies.

note: the setting i took those screens at (1280x1024,all high,6xAA), brought my rig to its knees, i could hardly move.... lol.

i hate my shit video card.

kenney001
November 15th, 2007, 07:44 AM
looks niice.

was that on very high?

StankBacon
November 15th, 2007, 07:45 AM
no, just high.

didnt feel like messing with my cfg file.

Limited
November 15th, 2007, 11:43 AM
omg, no offence bacon but those are ugly ass graphics >_< glad I didnt download demo, would have looked even worse.

Random
November 15th, 2007, 05:00 PM
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i5/Random846/supdx9.jpg

thats dx9 on xp btw

InnerGoat
November 15th, 2007, 05:29 PM
omg, no offence bacon but those are ugly ass graphics >_< glad I didnt download demo, would have looked even worse.
He said he was only using high setting without any edited config, so what did you expect?

Enable a bunch of neat stuff with a config and it'll look different. These are from a custom demo map, but you get the idea.

http://www.h2vista.net/innergoat/net/crysis_demo/CRYSISAWESOMEMAP%20(6).jpg

http://www.h2vista.net/innergoat/net/crysis_demo/CRYSISAWESOMEMAP%20(5).jpg

http://www.h2vista.net/innergoat/net/crysis_demo/CRYSISAWESOMEMAP%20(4).jpg

kenney001
November 15th, 2007, 05:31 PM
.......wow....what all did you do?

Tweek
November 15th, 2007, 06:09 PM
just open up the configuration files, there's 4 sections of stuff in it, top being the highest settings, 2nd is low, 3rd medium, and 4th high.

you can copypaste values to tweak performance and visuals to your liking.
you can even edit stuff like the amount of water tesselation.

have a look for yourself, it's kinda self explainatory, if you know the terminology

Random
November 15th, 2007, 06:25 PM
just open up the configuration files, there's 4 sections of stuff in it, top being the highest settings, 2nd is low, 3rd medium, and 4th high.

have a look for yourself, it's kinda self explainatory, if you know the terminology

I did that but it doesn't look like goat's

kenney001
November 15th, 2007, 06:41 PM

I know this....but i was aksing what he changed in them......I really like the brightness....cant find which one controlls it though..

Amit
November 15th, 2007, 06:44 PM
http://www.h2vista.net/innergoat/net/crysis_demo/CRYSISAWESOMEMAP&#37;20%286%29.jpg

http://www.h2vista.net/innergoat/net/crysis_demo/CRYSISAWESOMEMAP%20%285%29.jpg

http://www.h2vista.net/innergoat/net/crysis_demo/CRYSISAWESOMEMAP%20%284%29.jpg

Those pics are just :awesome: You can see every leaf and shrub on the ground! Can I have the high-res versions of these pics?

Zeph
November 15th, 2007, 07:23 PM
Anyone know how to turn off the blurring? It's making me sick and giving me a headache. I'm not sure if it's motion blur, depth of field blur, or a combination thereof. While the idea is great, it's next to impossible to find enemies unless you're pointing the cross-hair right at them. Even then, if there's a bush in the way, they still might not be in focus.

InnerGoat
November 15th, 2007, 07:49 PM
I did that but it doesn't look like goat'sSome of the effects are in the map itself. There's so many options to mess with when it comes to the game's lighting.

Anyone know how to turn off the blurring? Yes. lol.

Amit
November 15th, 2007, 09:47 PM
Yes. lol.

Well are you gonna tell him?

InnerGoat
November 15th, 2007, 10:13 PM
Turn post-processing to medium is the quick way. I don't remember the actual commands to turn each off though.

No

edit-
r_MotionBlur = 0
r_DepthOfField = 2

Cortexian
November 15th, 2007, 11:51 PM
Tell me this, I know how multiplayer plays from the beta, is the campaign actually worth a buy?

Tweek
November 16th, 2007, 03:08 AM
hmm well i can't really tell since i only played the demo, but the demo almost warranted a buy for me.

i mean hell, you can open your missions in the editor, and give yourself some advantages by changing some shit in the level, also the most customisable performance EVER gives it a huge plus in my book.

plus, i like the gameplay, and looks of it all. :3

Zeph
November 16th, 2007, 02:38 PM
Tell me this, I know how multiplayer plays from the beta, is the campaign actually worth a buy?

Yes, I couldn't stand the multiplayer beta, but the campaign is amazing.

And <3 incendiary ammo.

Tweek
November 16th, 2007, 03:54 PM
http://xs121.xs.to/xs121/07465/some_pilots.JPG

some pilots are just silly :-3
that chopper is stuck there, and not blowing up and stuff, but it is still shooting at me, gonna see if i can hijack it somehow :D

edit: AWWWWWW

can't kill the pilots. so ill just have to blow it up i guess
http://xs121.xs.to/xs121/07465/some_pilots2.JPG

more edit: holy crap, that helicopter looks disgusting.

that, with everything on very high with custom configs.
oh well. guess helicopters were supposed to be high in the sky, and not right in front of you :3

Shot tags, again X( ~Timo

Amit
November 16th, 2007, 04:05 PM
Yes, I couldn't stand the multiplayer beta, but the campaign is amazing.

And <3 incendiary ammo.

how do you switch to the incendiary ammo? i can pick it up but how do i use it?

And use shot tags damn it!

Tweek
November 16th, 2007, 06:33 PM
press C

and you can only use it for the FYI70 or whatever its called

Zeph
November 16th, 2007, 07:59 PM

It's one of those things you aren't supposed to see up close, but they've made some really high quality renders of that helicopter, so there's gotta be some way to make it look better.

Amit
November 16th, 2007, 10:49 PM
press C

and you can only use it for the FYI70 or whatever its called

Thanks.

Bodzilla
November 16th, 2007, 11:09 PM

It's one of those things you aren't supposed to see up close, but they've made some really high quality renders of that helicopter, so there's gotta be some way to make it look better.
how bout you read his entire post next time.

oh well. guess helicopters were supposed to be high in the sky, and not right in front of you :3

Amit
November 17th, 2007, 10:43 PM
Whoa, did like entire page get deleted?

Sever
November 17th, 2007, 10:45 PM
Yes, the entire forum was reverted to its last saved state. This is the second time this has happened recently See the first news item for more details.

Cortexian
November 19th, 2007, 04:07 PM
Well, I played the SP Demo as well as the MP Beta... The demo was good, don't get me wrong, but is the entire campaign worth it? I'll probably pick it up after school today anyhow... I actually like it's MP.

Dal
November 19th, 2007, 04:29 PM
for $50? Sure. It stays pretty good up until the aliens show up, but there's a lot of replay value in the first few missions (especially after modding ;D).

ExAm
November 19th, 2007, 05:52 PM
I can't wait to see this when my 8800GT arrives in the mail :D

Cortexian
November 19th, 2007, 07:11 PM
Just got it installed, won't have time to play tonight though... Don't yea hate that?

Random
November 19th, 2007, 07:38 PM
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i5/Random846/example.jpg

:D, taken in the editor so its lower resolution and not as nice as it could be.

InnerGoat
November 19th, 2007, 10:40 PM
Note the numbers in the top right... lol

http://www.h2vista.net/innergoat/net/crysis_demo/wc1195509850w4742085a580a1-wohohoho.jpg

LlamaMaster
November 19th, 2007, 11:36 PM
13 million polys!?!? ***creams***

jcap
November 19th, 2007, 11:56 PM
Well, I played the SP Demo as well as the MP Beta... The demo was good, don't get me wrong, but is the entire campaign worth it? I'll probably pick it up after school today anyhow... I actually like it's MP.
The gameplay is fun, but up until half way through the game, the jungle fighting can get repetitive. It seemed to me that you had a very small arsenal to choose from and you actually need to search the levels for things to use against the enemy. The plot is typical of what you get whenever EA has a hand in any game. It sets itself up the entire game to end at the climax of the story, making you want to buy the next 10 versions of the game that they pump out. For those people that were disappointed with the Halo 2 ending (which I still don't really understand how you can get upset about a cliffhanger after a full story), I would LOVE to know what they think about the ending of this game. At least Halo 2 had a full plot. As I said before, this game cuts off at the climax of the story - the equivalent of what it would be if Halo 2 ended in the middle of Regret.

This game was really all graphics and no story. Gameplay is good for singleplayer, but I haven't had a single second of multiplayer yet.

jahrain
November 20th, 2007, 02:03 AM
This game was really all graphics and no story. Gameplay is good for singleplayer, but I haven't had a single second of multiplayer yet.

The MP is pretty ghey. If you pay some extra cash (real money) you can get access to use weapons and vehicles no one else can use on the servers.

DaneO'Roo
November 20th, 2007, 03:36 AM
Wow. EA'd.

Tweek
November 20th, 2007, 09:51 AM
the single player is only 3 levels worth mentioning honestly.

then theres that lame shit 0-gravity level, wich had like no sound, so that was gay.
and the snow level is negligably short, i ran trough in about 5 minutes, not even noticing the enemys behind me.

honestly, crysis disappointed me in every aspect.
(even visuals, alot of times)

my recommendation. wait for the price to drop, then maybe grab it, itll improve your experience too, because there'll be better drivers then, meaning better performance.

StankBacon
November 20th, 2007, 10:33 AM
i thought the zero gravity level was pretty cool...

it had alot of cool sound as well, dunno what your talking about.

Tweek
November 20th, 2007, 11:24 AM
couldnt even hear my gun sounds half of the time.
and only got 1-line of voice stuff when i died and loaded a game.

Lateksi
November 20th, 2007, 11:49 AM
The amount of shots it takes to kill a guy is pretty dumb. Otherwise the game is pretty cool. Silencer or no silencer, it's ridiculous.
CounterStrike: Source.

I have only played the demo so far, so I won't comment.

Tweek
November 20th, 2007, 12:21 PM
headshots from long range with sniperscope on Scar works wonders.

Cortexian
November 20th, 2007, 01:17 PM
Well, the multiplayer is better then the beta, I'm on level 3 or something in SP... Pretty good so far... I got the special edition for the same price as the normal one for some reason... I don't know how to unlock the special vehicle though...

Dal
November 20th, 2007, 01:47 PM
Well, Jcap, here's how I'll break it down. In Halo 2, you had just come from this great mind-blowing ride that was Halo 1. In H2, you're suddenly divorced from your character for a majority of the game, and for the entire duration neither character you play as accomplishes anything. By the end, you feel as if you would have simply been better off if they hadn't included a story.

As for Crysis, the lack of plot was generally expected, though at least you do relatively meaningful things in the game.

Amit
November 20th, 2007, 03:54 PM
Well, Jcap, here's how I'll break it down. In Halo 2, you had just come from this great mind-blowing ride that was Halo 1. In H2, you're suddenly divorced from your character for a majority of the game, and for the entire duration neither character you play as accomplishes anything. By the end, you feel as if you would have simply been better off if they hadn't included a story.

As for Crysis, the lack of plot was generally expected, though at least you do relatively meaningful things in the game.

I didn't expect much out of Crysis. I though it'd be just the best visuals ever made and a sandbox environment. I'm quite happy with that but only if it didn't cost $49.99. Don't lecture me about costs of videos cards for this game because they have much better games out there that require relatively high end graphics. I would be content with playing Crysis on Very High or High if it looks good enough and a good FPS of 34-45.

Bodzilla
November 21st, 2007, 01:59 AM
your complaining about $50?

it's like $100 at least in Australia.

DaneO'Roo
November 21st, 2007, 06:50 AM
:exchange rates:

they're still getting it cheaper though :P

so how bout some CHEEZ WITH THAT WHINE

Amit
November 21st, 2007, 03:45 PM
your complaining about $50?

it's like $100 at least in Australia.

$100? Holy shit, how do you ppl buy games over there?

4RT1LL3RY
November 21st, 2007, 06:27 PM
Thats rediculous.

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c82/Jjlugnut/wtf.jpg
This is from the level island, is it just me or does it look like nani from ise climbers, and a stoned yoshi?

Amit
November 21st, 2007, 10:19 PM
Thats rediculous.

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c82/Jjlugnut/wtf.jpg
This is from the level island, is it just me or does it look like nani from ise climbers, and a stoned yoshi?

Ouch what video card are you using?

Pooky
November 22nd, 2007, 01:31 AM
$100? Holy shit, how do you ppl buy games over there?

:exchange rates:

Amit
November 22nd, 2007, 05:51 PM

I converted $49.99 CAD and it came out as $53 AUS.

DaneO'Roo
November 22nd, 2007, 06:33 PM
well yeah

We still pay a bit more than all you guys, but not like :Z0mg twice da price!: more like

10 percent more than you.

So whine less, we have it shit, k?

Oh and CAD and Aus dollar are close in worth to each other. Try converting US to Aus.

Con
November 22nd, 2007, 07:28 PM
The US and CAD dollar are pretty much the same atm, google says:
1 Canadian dollar = 1.019056 U.S. dollars

Cortexian
November 22nd, 2007, 09:21 PM
Except Canada's is worth more, which is funny, because a lot of Americans still think their dollar is doing well...

Amit
November 22nd, 2007, 11:00 PM
Except Canada's is worth more, which is funny, because a lot of Americans still think their dollar is doing well...

That's right Lancer, we got it good up here:p

Cortexian
November 23rd, 2007, 12:21 PM
Btw, whats with all the complaints about Crysis running like shit on a lot of high performance PC's?

I'm running at 1280x1024, all settings Very High, 2x AA, and DirectX 10... Runs flawlessly, Haven't tried at anything higher then 2x AA yet, but so many people are saying that I shouldn't be able to run at these settings...

ExAm
November 23rd, 2007, 12:24 PM
Because so many people are resolution whores and play it higher than 1280x1024

Amit
November 23rd, 2007, 02:30 PM
Btw, whats with all the complaints about Crysis running like shit on a lot of high performance PC's?

I'm running at 1280x1024, all settings Very High, 2x AA, and DirectX 10... Runs flawlessly, Haven't tried at anything higher then 2x AA yet, but so many people are saying that I shouldn't be able to run at these settings...

What video card do you use?

Cortexian
November 23rd, 2007, 03:42 PM
What video card do you use?
My Computer:

Core 2 Duo E6600 @ 2.6 GHz
BFG 8800 GTX 768mb
2 GB OCZ Ram

It's all fine, but a lot of people with similar setups seem to be having bad frame rates...

Tweek
November 23rd, 2007, 04:02 PM
if you know your computer well, and know where it's bottlenecks lie, and know the basics of engine workings (what affects what, as in what affects gpu/cpu/ram/readspeeds/etc) you can tune your configs extensively, and still get a good fps.

i highly suggest anyone with some technical knowlege, and some terminology of the stuff to edit their configs, it works wonders.

Cortexian
November 23rd, 2007, 04:48 PM
Yea, I'm not having any problems... It just seems that almost everyone I talk to that has a similar setup is having issues, whereas I'm running just fine...

Tweek
November 23rd, 2007, 06:21 PM
ye i know, im just saying, THEY should tewak their shit :3

343guiltymc
November 25th, 2007, 06:09 PM
Anybody got that "exclusive" map from the December PC gamer issue?

Pooky
November 25th, 2007, 08:36 PM
I do! Even though I don't have Crysis.

SnaFuBAR
November 25th, 2007, 08:50 PM
does it have 1920x1200 resolution? i'd like very much to be able to run it at my monitor's native resolution.

kenney001
November 25th, 2007, 10:57 PM
all you people and your money you spend on gaming machines and GFX cards...

My X1950pro is running a good 30-35FPS at 1024x768 (on my 1280x1024 monitor thats not bad) with 4x AA (ATI CC) on the ultra-high config mod settings. And it looks awsome.......:p

InnerGoat
November 25th, 2007, 11:25 PM
does it have 1920x1200 resolution? i'd like very much to be able to run it at my monitor's native resolution.
Of course.

Rob Oplawar
November 26th, 2007, 01:28 AM
ending spoilers:
can anybody say...
FUCKING CLIFFHANGER!
GAAAAAAAAAWWWWD DAAAAAAMMMMMMIIIIIT!!!!!!

er, yeah, I don't like those.

Tweek
November 26th, 2007, 07:50 AM
ye the ending is pathetic

343guiltymc
November 28th, 2007, 09:13 PM
The tac gun was lame, It fires the same projectile as the rocket launcher. :(

Pooky
November 29th, 2007, 03:46 PM
So is the ending as bad as like, Republic Commando or Halo 2?

jcap
November 29th, 2007, 04:04 PM
So is the ending as bad as like, Republic Commando or Halo 2?
I still never saw the ending to Halo 2 as bad since things were actually accomplished in the game and it just set up for the final installment in the trilogy. However, if it is said to be bad because they're "evil" with a cliffhanger, then it is Halo 2 minus a complete plot structure multiplied by 10.

Pooky
November 29th, 2007, 04:09 PM
The ending of Halo 2 wasn't bad for me as far as plot, for the reasons you specified. It was rather emotionally unsatisfying though. The ending of Halo 1 struck just the right emotional note for me without being melodramatic. Conversely, I found Halo 2's ending quite melodramatic.

Amit
November 29th, 2007, 04:16 PM
I loved the Halo 2 campaign, I didn't find much of a displeasure at it's ending. I hate when people bash it for leaving a cliffhanger when they fully knew that there was the ending sequel in production.

Pooky
November 29th, 2007, 04:17 PM
I bashed the ending for being melodramatic, not for being a cliffhanger. :eyesroll:

kenney001
November 29th, 2007, 04:44 PM
The tac gun was lame, It fires the same projectile as the rocket launcher. :(

you used the demo's tac gun? Its...........amazing

Cortexian
November 30th, 2007, 10:32 AM
I doubt he's talking about the demo... Seeing as how the games' been released.

343guiltymc
November 30th, 2007, 04:00 PM
There was a TAC gun in the demo? :confused2:

kenney001
November 30th, 2007, 07:28 PM
There was a TAC gun in the demo? :confused2:

if you had the modded map file.....yes.

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=kenney001

thats a vid i took of the demo. That is the Tank, but it shoots the same as the handheld TAC gun did.....

ExAm
November 30th, 2007, 08:54 PM
Nah, the handheld tac fires a much smaller nuke. The tank actually makes a mushroom cloud.

kenney001
December 1st, 2007, 01:24 AM
nvm

Rob Oplawar
December 1st, 2007, 01:33 AM
Naw, I think the ending isn't as bad as Republic Commando's- cause you know from a successful studio there's gonna be a Crysis 2. But what the hell happened to Republic Commando 2?

Amit
December 1st, 2007, 04:00 PM
if you had the modded map file.....yes.

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=kenney001

thats a vid i took of the demo. That is the Tank, but it shoots the same as the handheld TAC gun did.....

You can get the TacGun from right out of the editor.

Naw, I think the ending isn't as bad as Republic Commando's- cause you know from a successful studio there's gonna be a Crysis 2. But what the hell happened to Republic Commando 2?

Republic Commando was one badass Star Wars game. Had probably the best Star Wars graphics out there until Episode 3. I too have been waiting for Republic Commando 2 but after years of waiting for an announcement, I've finally given up on it.

Pooky
December 1st, 2007, 07:26 PM
Shame, it would have been awesome to see Jedi in republic commando style. Since that game does everything super gritty and realistic, you know the jedi would have been lightning fast badasses.

jcap
December 1st, 2007, 08:25 PM
Naw, I think the ending isn't as bad as Republic Commando's- cause you know from a successful studio there's gonna be a Crysis 2.
You don't need an incomplete storyline/cliffhander to tell you there's going to be a sequel as long as there's an EA logo on it. :v

ExAm
December 1st, 2007, 11:59 PM
EA stands for Evil Assholes :mad:

Rob Oplawar
December 2nd, 2007, 03:09 AM
you have EA in your name :tinfoil:

Also, I hated EA before it was cool to hate EA.

Patrickssj6
December 2nd, 2007, 03:15 AM
ExAm? Evil Xtrem Asshole Mastur...

We don't want to get off-topic, do we :cop:

nooBBooze
December 2nd, 2007, 10:03 AM
Man those aliens were a bigger phail than those on Independace day. I thought they were 2 million years ahead wtf.:(

Rob Oplawar
December 2nd, 2007, 02:50 PM
being dormant for 2 million years isn't the same as ahead by 2 million years. But tbh I stopped paying much attention to the storyline after... well shit I can't remember when I stopped paying attention because I wasn't paying attention, lol.

Oh also I found the boss fight with that one Korean dude to be really anti-climatic. I was on the highest difficulty level, and after correctly assuming he was just a damage sponge to my bullets, once the fight started I just picked up a rock and threw it at him. Killed him before he had a chance to stop cackling or yelling at me or whatever it is those bosses like to do. Makes me wish there had been rocks handy when I had to kill those other Koreans with nano-suits.

ExAm
December 2nd, 2007, 03:34 PM
ExAm? Evil Xtrem Asshole Mastur...

We don't want to get off-topic, do we :cop:What, you don't remember? I just contracted my old name.

Amit
December 2nd, 2007, 04:15 PM
Shame, it would have been awesome to see Jedi in republic commando style. Since that game does everything super gritty and realistic, you know the jedi would have been lightning fast badasses.

The magnaguards were wicked awesome, yeah...Jedi would be da shit.

Zeph
December 2nd, 2007, 04:34 PM
Man those aliens were a bigger phail than those on Independace day. I thought they were 2 million years ahead wtf.:(

Yeah, because we all know they were doing scientific research those two million years where they were asleep in there.

Syuusuke
December 2nd, 2007, 07:15 PM
What, you don't remember? I just contracted my old name.

Explosive American =D
----
Two million years of being lazy!

Rob Oplawar
December 2nd, 2007, 07:30 PM
VaHS-y_mapQ

:omfg:

Agamemnon
December 2nd, 2007, 07:45 PM
Damn Newegg for sending the SATA cable in a different box then my HD and video card (which came on Friday and the SATA cable isn't coming until tomorrow). I'm looking to my right and seeing Crysis and not being able to play it...yet.

Amit
December 2nd, 2007, 08:51 PM
VaHS-y_mapQ

:omfg:

That vid is amazing.

InnerGoat
December 2nd, 2007, 09:22 PM
VaHS-y_mapQ

:omfg:Old, awesome, etc.

oC0uRZ_4fqc

Bad Waffle
December 2nd, 2007, 09:51 PM
That vid is amazing.

You know what, i wasnt too uberly wanting to try out crysis just because it was a pretty game, but that right there just made me want to go out and get it. Like now. the video makes me want to cry because its so beautiful.

ExAm
December 2nd, 2007, 10:34 PM
VaHS-y_mapQ

:omfg:That's like, art right there.

nooBBooze
December 3rd, 2007, 06:28 AM
Yeah, because we all know they were doing scientific research those two million years where they were asleep in there.
They were phails nonetheles. a technology wich can be fucked up by some signal that a random chick found out all by herself and/or simple bullets cant be that soffisticated.
and even if the squids are pansys, they could have swarmed the relatively defenseless carrier matrix style. i mean cmon if it takes them so long to sink a carrier how are they supposed to take over the world? but i guess theres not so much room for innovation in this whole omg-aliens-r-comin-their-so-mighty-but-yay-hooray-theres-a-way-to defeat-em scenario. :(
Oh and rob,
yeah boss fights suck-it really wasnt too believable that that guy somehow got bullet proof. didnt noticed the rock thing tough-gonna try it out sometime. ive wasted 20 sniper rounds and some 10 shottie bucks on his asshat. wtf