PDA

View Full Version : [HALO 3] Best kill style

meepster
November 21st, 2007, 08:49 PM
As in, sticks, snipes, assassiantions, meeles, ect

For me,sticks.

Bastinka
November 21st, 2007, 11:20 PM
I don't know. Whatever happens happens for me haha, I mostly meele though.

EDIT:
The thing in my sig is like off? Any way to update it?

Con
November 22nd, 2007, 01:38 AM
Most kills for me are melee, but it's kinda lame sometimes with the BS melee system they have. I hope they finish fixing it soon.

Pooky
November 22nd, 2007, 01:39 AM
The best kill is the one where the 12 year old squeaky little sodomite you just owned shuts his facial ANUS and doesn't BITCH incessantly about any and EVERYTHING. Oh wait that never happens.

Con
November 22nd, 2007, 01:43 AM
Since I like to play big team battle, it's almost guaranteed you'll get massive faggots screeching it up non-stop. I just mute all.

Leiukemia
November 22nd, 2007, 01:44 AM
The best kill is the one where the 12 year old squeaky little sodomite you just owned shuts his facial ANUS and doesn't BITCH incessantly about any and EVERYTHING. Oh wait that never happens.

lmao.

I'd say my best kill style is watching 2 others battle, and then killing the guy still alive with no sheilds left.

:( I suck.

Con
November 22nd, 2007, 01:48 AM
I hate those people ;p

JunkfoodMan
November 22nd, 2007, 11:26 AM
That one where the other guy dies, y'know?
But in all seriousness, I love throwing a Spike grenade on a wall and watching another guy get showered. In pain.

FRain
November 22nd, 2007, 11:47 AM
Really, I just keep with my sniper all the time, since I dominate with mid-range to point blank noscopes, at a risk of getting AR'D at point blank.

My best kill style, is probably where you go like this with a sniper:

SHOT MELEE

Ki11a_FTW
November 22nd, 2007, 01:30 PM
Most kills for me are melee, but it's kinda lame sometimes with the BS melee system they have. I hope they finish fixing it soon.

I HATE IT, when me and someone else try to melee at at the same time, it lags, then im like 20000 feet in the air, dead

Flyboy
November 22nd, 2007, 04:02 PM
Melee for me, I'm a god in close combat but am also very capable in any kind of stealth game play. I've been inside the enemy base in Valhalla for 5 minutes in a big team battle without getting caught.

Really, I just keep with my sniper all the time,

Sniper = Person
Sniper Rifle = Gun

This annoys the hell out of me for some reason.

HDoan
November 22nd, 2007, 07:15 PM
I'm all around in Halo 3, but my best skill would be the almighty close range fights.

Con
November 22nd, 2007, 07:18 PM
I can't wait till H3 comes out for PC so I don't have to use that stupid little analogue stick.

Jay2645
November 23rd, 2007, 12:52 AM
I tend to dominate around mid-range, with a 70-30 chance of dominating at close range (I'm the 70). Long range, I don't do too well, though occasionally I manage to sneak in a Sp'laze from across the map or something. Mostly complete accidents, I was aiming for one guy, and I killed another.
I tend to stick with my Assault Rifle mostly, I sometimes switch it out for dual Spikers or a Needler, but it's mostly short, controlled bursts from an Assault Rifle followed by a melee.

Pooky
November 24th, 2007, 12:39 AM
I can't wait till H3 comes out for PC so I don't have to use that stupid little analogue stick.

ahaha you canadian you put an extra letter in analog :downs:

I agree though, 100%. Assuming that it has at least some degree of support for mods so people can immediately turn it into Halo 1.

Mass
November 24th, 2007, 02:23 AM
Spartan laser, now I'm not one of those incredible annoying people that will splaze you point blank with some sort of magic, but I will snipe you, blow you, scare you, and all around ZAP YO DUMB ASS. Its fun.
Shotgun, I creep around and jump out for the bullshit one shot all the time, and people will fire whole clips at me and hit nothing but airget me down to my last breath, go for the melee, and feel the one shot pain.
Sticks, I hide in corners, jump out, stick you, and laugh as you look around in futile fear.
Sniper, I get very, very far a way from you, and then rip off your face when you're not looking.

And thats why I'm an asshole.

Con
November 25th, 2007, 07:08 PM
ahaha you canadian you put an extra letter in analog :downs:
2 extra letters :eng101:
l2count

Elite Killa
November 25th, 2007, 07:43 PM
I'll use any weapon, but I prefer Sniper Rifles.

Pooky
November 25th, 2007, 08:29 PM
l2count

You can't really argue my statement was technically incorrect. It's true that you put an extra letter in, but I neither mentioned nor denied the existence of a second superfluous letter. :eng101:

CtrlAltDestroy
November 26th, 2007, 05:50 PM
The 'an' implies singularity.

ICEE
November 26th, 2007, 06:05 PM
the best kind of kill is the kind that i get

Con
November 26th, 2007, 06:12 PM
that was...detailed.

It seems I make a lot of kills with the BR, but I should check my service record before saying that with any confidence.

ICEE
November 26th, 2007, 06:52 PM
i cant stand the br, i love bruteshots and ar's. i think most of my kills are from ar, sword and sniper however. (from social, i never play ranked)

armoman92
November 26th, 2007, 08:27 PM
snipe to take out shields then grenade to finish them off. Classic and always works. My fav. :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conscars http://www.h2vista.net/forums/h2vista_v2/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.h2vista.net/forums/showthread.php?p=191792#post191792)
l2count

You can't really argue my statement was technically incorrect. It's true that you put an extra letter in, but I neither mentioned nor denied the existence of a second superfluous letter. :eng101:

FriedMetroid is right .................................... logic:eng101:

Con
November 26th, 2007, 10:06 PM
na, he's just worming his way out of making an unclear and ambiguous post

Pooky
November 27th, 2007, 03:56 PM
The 'an' implies singularity.

Implies, but doesn't define.

na, he's just worming his way out of making an unclear and ambiguous post

Actually, I was worming my way out of the fact that I did not actually see the second letter. Thanks for making up a nicer excuse for me though.