PDA

View Full Version : [HALO 3] Marathon Man Question

Hotrod
November 24th, 2007, 07:32 PM
I was wondering, do you need to activate all the Terminals without turning off your 360? Or can you just get them any time you play, even if you turn off your console in between?

supersniper
November 24th, 2007, 07:38 PM
Well I know you have to finish the level after activating them. Because I didn't and when I did all of them I didn't get the achievement. Also I did them all without turning off my 360 but didn't finish the levels.

Huero
November 24th, 2007, 08:04 PM
and on this subject
where's the extra one on cortana?

FireDragon04
November 25th, 2007, 12:46 AM
Usually the achievement isn't given if you:
a) don't do it in order.
b) don't finish the level.
c) start from a rally point.

Also, the extra one on the level 'cortana' is under the room where the skull is (the tilt skull) and it plays a 'quote' from one of the Halo books (forgot which one at this second) but read more here: http://www.halo3planet.com/terminal-locations/8th-terminal-cortana-terminal/

Rosco
November 25th, 2007, 10:37 AM
So I got the terminals without completing the level or doing it in order.

All you have to really make sure is that you wait until the terminal goes red so you get the entire read.

Hotrod
November 25th, 2007, 12:19 PM
So I got the terminals without completing the level or doing it in order.

All you have to really make sure is that you wait until the terminal goes red so you get the entire read.

I did that, and I still didn't get the achievement. I'll try getting them in order and see what that does.

ICEE
November 25th, 2007, 04:02 PM
I did it without turning off my box, and without finishing levels. all i did was wait till the very end of each message

Hotrod
November 25th, 2007, 04:35 PM
Ok, I got the achievement, so I guess I'll lock this thread because it is now useless. Thank you for all the help.