http://arteen.modhalo.net/images/cmt_dissolusion/cmtdissolusion_000_full.jpg

http://arteen.modhalo.net/images/cmt_dissolusion/cmtdissolusion_001_full.jpg

http://arteen.modhalo.net/images/cmt_dissolusion/cmtdissolusion_002_full.jpg

CMT_Fragment

http://arteen.modhalo.net/images/cmt_fragment/cmtfragment_000_full.jpg

http://arteen.modhalo.net/images/cmt_fragment/cmtfragment_002_full.jpg

http://arteen.modhalo.net/images/cmt_fragment/cmtfragment_010_full.jpg

Down the individual maps here:

CMT Icy Swamps (http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?pg=3&fid=2383)

CMT fragment (http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?pg=3&fid=2382)

CMT Dissolusion (http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?pg=3&fid=2381)

CMT Coagulation CE (http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?pg=3&fid=2380)

The CMT team and those who have contributed to the mod hope you enjoy it. More maps will be released, expect one more map pack, and possibly weekly releases or Bi-weekly releases.

Visit our website at
www.cmt.h2vista.net (http://www.cmt.h2vista.net)
and our forums at
http://www.h2vista.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21

Hope you enjoy the mod and come join the CMT Halo CE server, up and running 24/7 with ONLY CMT maps!

MasterChief2829
January 20th, 2007, 10:30 PM
Awesome! Thanks for the release :D I'll be on right away. Your guys' maps are always great. Awesome job CMT!

Aurora
January 20th, 2007, 10:31 PM
Awesome man!! They are finally here.

~ZMT~Trace
Nice.

I'll join CMT sever in a bit.

MikeM709
YAY! nicely done masterz! another mod well done!

stalker 4589
thanx masterz seriously thanx

5 mins left till download is done

Stealth
January 20th, 2007, 10:32 PM
O.o, time to download more maps!!
http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/9348/downloading9os.gif

Flood55
http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/8761/cmtmmppromofinal7lr.jpg

Know ive already posted this, but id thought id do it again for the occasion.
:D

Roy2189
Can't wait to try them. Now if only it weren't taking 25 minutes.

Gamerkd16
Awesome! Download quick...before it runs outta bandwidth.

jcap
January 20th, 2007, 10:33 PM
Cool.

When will v2 with the bug fixes be out?

junky258
January 20th, 2007, 10:33 PM
May I kiss your feet? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese?

An Emu
January 20th, 2007, 10:34 PM
hope the bugs are fixed! Downloadin now!

teh lag
January 20th, 2007, 10:34 PM
Why must I be separated from my pc, now of all times...

Masterz, please don't have screwed anything up.

Masterz1337
January 20th, 2007, 10:35 PM
Don't just thank me, the whole CMT team has slaved over their keyboards to get you guys the best game we can bring you.

Teh lag it's past your bedtime!! get on aim

aristo1413
January 20th, 2007, 10:36 PM
Thanx masters, i will enjoy this with gratitude...AWESOME JOB CMT TEAM

junky258
Can't wait to try them. Now if only it weren't taking 25 minutes.
Yeah seriously, but i have to wait a day or 2, hopefully therell still be people in the server then :(

Varmint260
THANK-YOU TO THE WHOLE CMT TEAM! WHOOO!

Is that a good tank-u? ^_^

So, the server is gonna cycle through all these maps?

teh lag
Aim is something I don't have right now.

And don't tell me about my bedtime.
:p

MikeM709
January 20th, 2007, 10:37 PM
I'll be uploading this to rapidshare after i finish downloading so that way theres another mirror.

Pooky
January 20th, 2007, 10:37 PM
Hope you enjoy the mod and come join the CMT Halo CE server, up and running 24/7 with ONLY CMT maps!

So just to clarify, that means absolutely NO Blood Gulch WHATSOEVER?

Masterz1337
January 20th, 2007, 10:38 PM
I didn't screw anything up this time, but jcap did something and not everyone from other forums can DL from that link.

TeeKup
January 20th, 2007, 10:38 PM
So just to clarify, that means absolutely NO Blood Gulch WHATSOEVER?

Blood gulch is fun, but its also boring now. Pooky, you and shnoo better be in that server. :D

stalker 4589
January 20th, 2007, 10:39 PM
ill upload to FF if im aloud as well.
and thanx team CMT

download is done woot woot woot

Pyro13092
January 20th, 2007, 10:39 PM
sweet *downloads now*

CtrlAltDestroy
January 20th, 2007, 10:40 PM
Lol Guys.

MasterChief2829
January 20th, 2007, 10:40 PM
I can't seem to be able to get into the server... :(

Caboos001
January 20th, 2007, 10:43 PM
>_< still 10 min left in my DL.

Aurora
January 20th, 2007, 10:44 PM
16 min left for my dl

Elite Killa
January 20th, 2007, 10:44 PM
Downloading. YOU GUYS ROCK THE HOUSE DOWN!!!!!!!!!!

Four minutes left and I'll be having a blast!

Dootuz
January 20th, 2007, 10:46 PM
Thanks alot i still cant find that disc!

These are awsosme!!!! Im still looking for that disc

OmegaDragon
January 20th, 2007, 10:48 PM
Aaagh it released 10 mins ago and i didnt even notice >.<
Downloading right now! Good speed considering alot of people dl it.

You guys rock

~ZMT~Trace
January 20th, 2007, 10:52 PM
yay sever died....

Masterz1337
January 20th, 2007, 10:53 PM
gameservers fault, resetting it.

Stealth
January 20th, 2007, 10:57 PM
Downloading done, playing now...

Dootuz
January 20th, 2007, 10:58 PM
Where Is My Disc I Must Play Them No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pyro13092
January 20th, 2007, 11:04 PM
very good but takes to long to download

Varmint260
January 20th, 2007, 11:06 PM
Dang it, there still seems to be a plethora of server problems...

Kyle
January 20th, 2007, 11:12 PM
Map Mack ;p

Nice one Masters

XD

ChickenShyt
January 20th, 2007, 11:29 PM
Ugh, it hates me. 403 Forbidden. T_T;;

Cortexian
January 20th, 2007, 11:34 PM
50% done, 6 mins remaining, lawl!

Mr Buckshot
January 20th, 2007, 11:38 PM
I got it. But I have no time to play because of this god awful fucked up program called International Baccalaureate.

will join you guys next sunday if I can (and if I remember to disable devmode).

An Emu
January 21st, 2007, 12:05 AM
masters one question, what is up with the lolbots?

THEdarkLord
January 21st, 2007, 12:10 AM
it hates me too,forbidden? :(

TPE
January 21st, 2007, 12:13 AM
i got a 404 /wrist

TeeKup
January 21st, 2007, 12:20 AM
Ive been skipping servers all night. Can SOMEONE host a GOOD one?

Stealth
January 21st, 2007, 12:22 AM
I would put up mine, but I don't know if you want it up, just be warned, I have my own game types, and I'll be asleep most of the time.

Varmint260
January 21st, 2007, 12:36 AM
Oh well, there were a few servers that were pretty good. I'm not complaining ^_^. Definitely a very good map pack!

TPE
January 21st, 2007, 12:46 AM
is there another download mirror cause this one isnt working and im having withdrawals@!

Stealth
January 21st, 2007, 12:48 AM
Ok, I think my sever is up, I'd have to open halo CE again, and check, but it should be working.

IPBJT!
January 21st, 2007, 12:50 AM
download is down :\

TPE
January 21st, 2007, 01:03 AM
haha its working

thank god for comcast... 6 min download

Masterz1337
January 21st, 2007, 01:05 AM
dl should work now

p0lar_bear
January 21st, 2007, 01:11 AM
154.3 MB? Oh shit, Ghost. There goes your bandwidth.

My only regret is the fact that I ran out of interest and free time in this mod team halfway through fixing up the bugs from the single player mod. I would have liked to see this team through till the end, but I simply can't.

Hope you guys continue to improve on this, and I hope you all learned a thing or two about sound tags and HUDs while I was around. ;)

Masterz1337
January 21st, 2007, 01:14 AM
It was alot more for sp. Me and ghost planned it out already. Anyway, the dedi server is finaly working.

Neuro Guro
January 21st, 2007, 01:16 AM
dissolution ... :x , let me tell you the first mistake about that map , having it in the theme of a foggy swamp because hang em high just isn't ment to play that way. people like hang em because its big ,open ,and clear which is great for pistoling. pistoling in this is pointless and the most you can see of someone across the map is vague outline. Not to mention the low level of light doesn't help this out ... >_> uh yeah also the plants could have at least been scaled to match the thickness of the "tombstones" , so really the skinny plants don't add much in terms of gameplay because taking refugue into them is pretty much pointless. i wouldn't consider this one to be the best of the maps the team has release.

Is there any vehicles in the ice swamp map .. at all? i couldn't find one. sorta reminds me of hugeass with little or no vehicles. + fog/snow.

the mod is pretty cool though despite the network difficulties , but it'd be awesome on a LAN. i only saw 2 things in the mod that bothered me. the SMG sound was just pure hell and not in a good way, its louder then the other weapons and it doesn't fade so you can basically hear it from across the map the same if it was shooting next to your ears. the spiker is really cool but the projectiles should fade in about a second after hitting something , just doesn't look good imo. a little addition that would be better would be to make that little thing-a-ma-jig on the shotgun barrel have a bit of glow to it.

coag could use some more light to it , or at least a differant angle of the sun (high noon mbmb) other then that good work on the progress so far and keep it up.

StankBacon
January 21st, 2007, 02:12 AM
yay.

Sever
January 21st, 2007, 02:19 AM
I have to say it - I am dissapointed with ALL of the four maps.

CMT_Coagulation_CE - Do we really need another version of BG/Coag?

CMT_Icy_Swamps - "Hey, I've got a great idea! Lets take two visualy imparing atmospheric effects and put them together!" Just NO.
:gtfo:
I also hate the layout. It is just ice, hills, a tunnel, and OTHER PEOPLES BASES. MAKE YOUR OWN STRUCTURES!!!!

Side note - NeuroKoNeza et al - Try a gametype for teams, and enable all of the vehicles for each team. red team gets almost all of the vehicles, eccept maybe a hog or 2, and in the middle of the map theres a Wraith (which goes too slow, does not arc properly in relation to its reticle, does not boost, and barely tilts when using the airbrake)

CMT_Dissolusion (heh2) - Yet another unnecessary version which just makes it worse. I also fully agree with NeuroKoNeza on this. Just read his post.

CMT_Fragment - Both the beta and the leaked version can be easily downloaded, so what's the point?

the weapons are still good. I agree with what NeuroKoNeza said about the spiker bullets, but what happened to the silenced SMG? But more importantly, What happened to my Chaingun?!?!?

I do like the fact that you now have ammo for the SMG and BR.

And finally, when are we going to see the W.I.P. maps from the CMT homepage?

Mr Buckshot
January 21st, 2007, 02:23 AM
The minigun would be way too cheap, especially since its bullets don't lose power at long range. You can take down 3 spartans at once before it overheats. If you like it that much, go sit in a warthog gunner seat.

silenced SMG wasn't a great idea anyway.

Boba
January 21st, 2007, 02:25 AM
Word on the street is that big text pisses people off.

n00b1n8R
January 21st, 2007, 02:31 AM
any chance of individual releases? 128mb DLing to australia and at 512Kb/s max dl speed will take forever >.>

Sever
January 21st, 2007, 02:34 AM
#1 - The Chaingun in the campaign was lethal, no doubt, but the chaingun in multiplayer should be SO inacurate, SO tuned down, and SO heavy that it slows you down, such that the only time you can kill three people with one clip is when they're in a stationary warthog or lined up right in front of you.

#2 - The important thing about the Silenced SMG was that it was SILENCED, hence the perfect stealth weapon.

#3 - IS MY BIG TEXT PISSING YOU OFF?!?!?

good

TPE
January 21st, 2007, 02:37 AM
my mini review

coag: its awesome compaired to the original, but havent played it on a good server yet. i like the teles instead of the grav lift, much less laggy. textures look much better and more like H2 mixed with HPC

the hang em high one (cant remember the name lawl): FREGGIN SWEET, this is the best map IMO out of the 4 due because it feels like the weapons were made for the map because most are short range weapons. AR owns this map

ice swamp place: pretty cool.. could be brighter more long range weapons..

fragment: almost the same as the rc3 but with better sounds and improved textures

over all: great map pack. im not a fan of the spartans, i like the h2 spartan way more. weapons are awesome... sometimes i cant decide what to take especialy on fragment. lacks dual weilding though... dual SMGs would own. SMG sounds are awesome. shotgun is not like h3 shotgun by the accent marks (H3 there light blue i beleve)

Masterz1337
January 21st, 2007, 02:44 AM
We tried the chaingun which has been replaced by the portable turret, and it just wasn't fun to use. It often became a just rush in with your turret/chaingun, kill the dude, get badly hurt, try it again, get killed.

Umberger
January 21st, 2007, 03:11 AM
Are you guys having bandwidth problems? I've got 800gb monthly and I've never gone above 10gb...I'd be more than glad to host a mirror.

cls
January 21st, 2007, 03:15 AM
Coagulation: It has Bloodgulch's crappy grass textures, it looks pretty plain except for the transparent and water textures. What the heck happened here?

Ice Swamp:

It's much better then the beta versions, although this map really doesn't shine unless the server is running CTF. The snow underground should be replaced with ice. Doesn't make sense to have ice above ground, then to see snow under it.

Fragmentation:

The second best map of the four, but it's just the original with new weapons added too it.

Dissolusion:

Now that I've had a chance to play it, I'd say it's just a little bit better then Fragment in terms of game play. The upper half would make you say it was Hang em High with fog but it's the lower half that makes it stand out. My only compliant is that the Sentinel Beam should be removed.

New Coagulation and Ice Swamp really drags this release down.

lacks dual weilding though... dual SMGs would own. SMG sounds are awesome.

Dual wielding is not possible in multi player for Custom Edition. The dual combo's used to simulate it weren't even that good either. People whore'd them when the combos were in the maps.

Love De Lux
January 21st, 2007, 03:17 AM
Downlloading now ! 2 mn left :p

Oh and By the way, the CMT server is gone ? :XD:

DaneO'Roo
January 21st, 2007, 03:42 AM
I hate when people rag on shit they don't know about.

Go back to playing Gulch and Coldsnap 24/7 hippys

about fucking time guys :D

I'd like to propose a toast to.....nah we all did good

I just hope ya didn't screw anything up Masterz >:[=_]

p0lar_bear
January 21st, 2007, 03:44 AM
I tried it out, and I hate to say that it's still unplayable to me just because of the damn sounds from the explosions, SMG, and some of the weapon animations, like the plasma pistol. I rely heavily on my surround sound to tell me where gunshots are coming from. When the sound engine is overloading every two seconds, or when the sound is coming out of all of my speakers, I'm lost.

So, here is what I noticed that needs to be fixed.

SMG firing sound overloads the engine
Plasma pistol animation sounds (namely the overheat anims) overload the engine
Shield warning beeps are too damn loud
Grenade explosion sound overloads the engine
rocket explosion sound overloads the engine
multipurpose bitmap for the swamp plants are too low res. the self-illumination looks fugly
the snow bitmap in the caves of the icy swamp tile WAY too much. up the resolution and tile it less.

I hate to be a nag. I know you hate hearing it.

All sounds that come from an object. 22KHz. 16-bit. Mono.

Check your source sounds and recompile them. Also, make sure they have the correct sound type. Things are looking good, and you've come a long way from how you started, but you're not quite there. I'd offer to do it like last time, but I'm too busy. :/

DaneO'Roo
January 21st, 2007, 04:11 AM
I agree p0lar. I don't think the maps should have been released at the moment

Reaper Man
January 21st, 2007, 04:56 AM
I agree p0lar. I don't think the maps should have been released at the moment
^
Yet another rushed release, gg.

rossmum
January 21st, 2007, 05:47 AM
I'll be honest here... this wasn't even near ready for release. Coag being the prime example.

Masters, don't give yourself a deadline and release it on said deadline if it's not perfect. Just push it back, if people get pissed off it's their own fucking problem. Releasing 'on time' ruined this, IMO.

Oh, and you can't get out of a hole with ladder material if there's a fucking rim in the way. Yeah, I saw that convo. Nice to see that after being ignored constantly about the shaders and such, I then get bagged out because I actually tried to help out by bringing out a design flaw in one of the maps, real smooth.

From the sounds of things, Whip's map is the only one that's even worth playing, so I'll just get someone else to send me it. I'm not wasting my bandwidth on unfinished maps which somehow went from decent betas to severely buggy releases.

Do whatever the fuck you like with this post; I'm just fucking sick of all the fanboys sucking up, and people who actually know what the fuck they're talking about being flat-out ignored for the sake of a deadline.

DaneO'Roo
January 21st, 2007, 06:24 AM
^

um, tbh I just tested the maps, and the only one I like is Heh2, amazing work from Whiplash. Fragmented is still great, has shit lighting, I think ironically the betas were betta (lolpun) but its still great. Though, the amount of release clients have killed it for me.

and Icy Swamps really really could have used a much more thought out name like, Frosted Quagmire, Crystal Marsh, etc etc. This map, also looked much better in the beta versions, for some reason. Hell, I even have worse fps than the betas.

As with Icy Swamps, my FPS are terrible in Coag. However, Heh2 and Fragmented, my fps are fine.

Coag is by far the worst. I haven't played it since what I thought was an early beta, wich looks BETTER than the final one. The cliff UV's are HORRIBLE and the lightmapping is just as bad. STILL way too dark. The cliff textures, also seemed way too faded, washed out and just plain make it look less pretty. It looks as tho it has the EXACT same textures from Gulch, but more poorly done.

Ok here are 2 pics of Coag:
http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/3720/coagew20aw.jpg
http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/5950/coagew10zp.jpg

Now, Here are pics of my Blood gulch in Halo PC, with modded textures:
http://img115.imageshack.us/img115/7448/lolmybg15nm.jpg
http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/3477/lolmybg20rj.jpg

Mine Should NOT look better.

Really REALLY shouldn't have been released, things could have been ALOT better

rossmum
January 21st, 2007, 06:28 AM
...You know the man speaks sense.

TIA Gangsta
January 21st, 2007, 06:28 AM
Yeah, I was wondering why some of the other maps never had a public beta.
Nice greeting after I woke up though, testing soon.

Reaper Man
January 21st, 2007, 06:30 AM
Coag is just so... unbelievably bland. The lighting completely ruins the map.

someone
January 21st, 2007, 06:31 AM
I've just downloaded the maps and tried them out. All I can say is good job CMT.
And here's my opinion on the maps:

CMT_coagulaton:
- Better than the first coag. from CMT
- the textures look awesome
- the gravity lifts were replaced by teleporters(that's good too)

CMT_Dissolusion:
- very different from the original hang 'em high(which is good, but it still looks like a slightly changed hang 'em high with jungle theme
- you could change the textures of the buildings and walkways with the warlock like ones
- good weapon layout

CMT_Ice_Swamp:
- a frozen swamp(original)
- the balance of the weapon layout still isn't good, but it's better than in the RC
- the tunnels should be frozen
- the spartan laser should be in the middle of the map

CMT_fragment:
- the best map of all
- good weapon placement
- original

A great map pack with almost any bugs. But there are still some: the laser projectile of the spartan laser needs to be lowered, you can't pick up granades for BRG,...
But anyway good job CMT. And I can't wait for the CMT SPv2 and other new maps:)

DaneO'Roo
January 21st, 2007, 06:42 AM
CMT_coagulaton:
- Better than the first coag. from CMT
- the textures look awesome
- the gravity lifts were replaced by teleporters(that's good too)

gtfo now

The ripped coag was much better

rossmum
January 21st, 2007, 07:01 AM
I've just downloaded the maps and tried them out. All I can say is good job CMT.
And here's my opinion on the maps:

CMT_coagulaton:
- Better than the first coag. from CMT No, not really
- the textures look awesome You're fucking kidding, right?
- the gravity lifts were replaced by teleporters(that's good too) I won't disagree, grav lifts don't work so well.

CMT_Dissolusion:
- very different from the original hang 'em high(which is good, but it still looks like a slightly changed hang 'em high with jungle theme Wouldn't say 'slightly'.
- you could change the textures of the buildings and walkways with the warlock like ones
- good weapon layout

CMT_Ice_Swamp:
- a frozen swamp(original) Like the name?
- the balance of the weapon layout still isn't good, but it's better than in the RC Yeah, unfortunately Masters is hellbent on making it PURELY for 1-flag CTF, even though nobody actually seems to play that gametype in CE.
- the tunnels should be frozen They were, last time I checked...
- the spartan laser should be in the middle of the map

CMT_fragment:
- the best map of all Maybe the early RCs. Not the final.
- good weapon placement Pretty much.
- original If you consider taking a pre-existing map and throwing CMT stuff into it to be 'original', then yes.

A great map pack with almost any bugs LOL, I can't stop laughing. I'm guessing you meant to say "with barely any", but instead you came out with the truth, it would seem . But there are still some: the laser projectile of the spartan laser needs to be lowered, you can't pick up granades for BRG,...The former is one of many bugs. I believe the latter was done on purpose.
But anyway good job CMT. And I can't wait for the CMT SPv2 and other new maps:) Really? Unless the team itself actually get their suggestions taken into account rather than ignored, I can.
Responses in bold.

Limited
January 21st, 2007, 07:10 AM
^ and that is why rossmum is god.

I only downloaded h2 coagulation again 2 days ago to have a play because thats the best cmt map ive played.

Looking at that dudes screenshot makes me wonder what happened.

I agree with the whole dont rush, what I would have done is worked on one map, then release it, then work on the others, release one say a week or 2 later, and keep doing that. Tbh, I dislike the idea of packs because I never know which map to play and I usually end up whoring it out on one map and never even playing another because i just forget i have it.

The proof will be in the pudding though, when I play it :) ;)

Elite Killa
January 21st, 2007, 07:43 AM
Coag: Yeah, I have to agree with Dano here about Coag. It looks horrid. Never should've been released yet. The ground textures near the rocks look...ewwww. It's so fucking dark here I had to raise my gamma just so I can see straight.(which I hate doing).
Overall score: Terrible(It could be fixed, however, maybe a lot better looking 2nd version in the next map pack?)

Dissolusion: Not bad. The only thing that ticked me off was the Sentinel beam. It still has that stupid bugged name from the campaign back in June. it looks a bit awful too.
Overall Score: Great(this is my favorite one from the map pack, just fix the sentinel beam)

Icy Swamps: Weapon balance still isn't fair. Remove the tank, we already have a wraith. Make the wraith's mortar ark a little bit larger. The sniper rifle nightvision, even though this is a pretty dark map, still isn't worth using for me. I can barely see anything when using it.
Overall score: Alright (just remove the tank and make a better weapon balance)

Fragment: The BSP hasn't really changed from the betas, tbh. The only difference is that it's now so fucking dark in the cave near blue base. (Which I kind of like). The sky looks cool. This is all i have to say for Fragment.
Overall score: Alright (Just make it a tad[not too much]brighter)

And one more thing, what happened to the Apparitions? Why aren't they here? And what about the portable gun turrets? Why aren't they here, either?

xp194
January 21st, 2007, 07:55 AM
gah. macaffee privacy service won't let me dl. anychance of hosting it anywhere else?

Chief117
January 21st, 2007, 07:55 AM
Sweet they're finnally here! I slept overnight just to get to this!

TIA Gangsta
January 21st, 2007, 08:02 AM
Coag: Yeah, I have to agree with Dano here about Coag. It looks horrid. Never should've been released yet. The ground textures near the rocks look...ewwww. It's so fucking dark here I had to raise my gamma just so I can see straight.(which I hate doing).
Overall score: Terrible(It could be fixed, however, maybe a lot better looking 2nd version in the next map pack?)

Dissolusion: Not bad. The only thing that ticked me off was the Sentinel beam. It still has that stupid bugged name from the campaign back in June. it looks a bit awful too.
Overall Score: Great(this is my favorite one from the map pack, just fix the sentinel beam)

Icy Swamps: Weapon balance still isn't fair. Remove the tank, we already have a wraith. Make the wraith's mortar ark a little bit larger. The sniper rifle nightvision, even though this is a pretty dark map, still isn't worth using for me. I can barely see anything when using it.
Overall score: Alright (just remove the tank and make a better weapon balance)

Fragment: The BSP hasn't really changed from the betas, tbh. The only difference is that it's now so fucking dark in the cave near blue base. (Which I kind of like). The sky looks cool. This is all i have to say for Fragment.
Overall score: Alright (Just make it a tad[not too much]brighter)

And one more thing, what happened to the Apparitions? Why aren't they here? And what about the portable gun turrets? Why aren't they here, either?

Yup, all of the above.
I can't stress enough how ugly the ground textures of Coag are. Seriously, they're terrible. I can see why some people are saying that the old h2_coagulation looks better.
Oh, by the way, what gametype do you have to do to spawn the Banshee? I've never used a CMT Banshee before. Does it do backflips? =D

I only played Fragment for like 2 minutes before I had to go, but I noticed the Sniper is now on the left side of the pole.
You know near the sniper where there's 2 frags and 2 plasmas? The set on the right has a plasma nade half through the wall and the frag too far to the right of the wall.

Dissolution is awesome, very fun. Like Killa said, the Sentinel Beam is horrible. Looks bad and very buggy. When you move while fireing, the beam lags behind the gun, so the beam is coming out of the gun. Also, when the gun overheats of is out of power, if you press the fire button, the beam noise still happens.

Also, the SMG is too small in third person.

I so want Coagulation to be improved.

So far, it's been a bit of a let down. Fragment has hardly changed, so is still one of my most favourite and fun maps. And Dissolution is about to join it.

VendavalEste
January 21st, 2007, 08:45 AM
These maps just made my day. Awesome job, these are great.

Metkil5685
January 21st, 2007, 08:52 AM
omgomgomgomg
:D IT'S HERE! This just made my day a whole lot better. THANK YOU CMT! :D

154.3 MB ftw.....
One hour download D:

TIA Gangsta
January 21st, 2007, 09:35 AM
The Needler ammo (the round glowing thing) is pink, but the ammo MC puts in is white-ish.

Also a human tank would beat a Wraith anyday. To make it even, maybe you should make the Wraith have stronger armour than the Tank, to make it balanced.

ICY
January 21st, 2007, 09:49 AM
restricted D:

4RT1LL3RY
January 21st, 2007, 09:56 AM
Why is the file in a .rar.txt file, do I just need to get rid of the .txt part to unzip it

Chief117
January 21st, 2007, 09:58 AM
In dissoulution v(that 1 guy with all the symbols in his name) and I fell throught teh map near the plants.

Syuusuke
January 21st, 2007, 09:59 AM
Coagulation needs to be brighter in places that have light shone on and darker in places with shadows and the fog sorta doesn't look too good.

Tholozor
January 21st, 2007, 10:49 AM
Awsome, looks insanely good.

augie_doggy
January 21st, 2007, 10:57 AM
Thanks to all involved. I'm going to play right now, can't wait.

rossmum
January 21st, 2007, 11:20 AM
Coagulation needs to be brighter in places that have light shone on and darker in places with shadows and the fog sorta doesn't look too good.
The whole map sorta doesn't look good. The original looked better by far...

MasterChief2829
January 21st, 2007, 11:27 AM
I disagree, the original looked way to dull.

Hurrvish
January 21st, 2007, 11:48 AM
i agree, the original looked like it had too much 'noise' (like in old photos)

Iceman
January 21st, 2007, 11:54 AM
meh ill download it better be worth my time masters:lol:

p0lar_bear
January 21st, 2007, 11:57 AM
The shadows and lighting in coag are a lot better than the ripped version; in that version there were no shadows; everything had that wierd, uniform amber lighting. I agree that the lighted areas need to be brighter in this build though.

My main gripe is with the sounds overloading. The only texture problem I can see is with the snow tile in the underground caves in icy swamps.

Oh, on another note, I think that the lighting in that cave needs to be dimmed a bit. It's too bright.

EDIT: Oh, I lag like shit for some reason when looking at red base. I don't seem to have the problem around blue base, but I'll check again. Did you guys set exactportals on all of the holes on the bases?

Hurrvish
January 21st, 2007, 12:05 PM
maybe theres too much scenery around red base?

that happens to me alot

Pooky
January 21st, 2007, 12:10 PM
Well without degrading to fanboyism I have to say I'm truly impressed by all of you that worked so long to make this happen. Custom Edition now truly deserves the title Halo 1.5

Hurrvish
January 21st, 2007, 12:14 PM
the whole pack is way too big. any chance of splitting up the maps for separate downloading?

Pooky
January 21st, 2007, 12:38 PM
What's your connection speed? It took me 15 minutes, that's not too bad for 4 huge maps

An Emu
January 21st, 2007, 01:07 PM
what is up with the lolbots masters?

MikeM709
January 21st, 2007, 01:31 PM
I am bust uploading all the maps 1 by 1 to a third party hosting service. I'll let masterz know the url's so he can add them after im done uploading everything.

Masterz1337
January 21st, 2007, 01:32 PM
what is up with the lolbots masters?
It's just the reticle, it makes you think your better.

megaxp
January 21st, 2007, 02:24 PM
nice nice nice!!!!!!!
:D :D!

pb4jesus
January 21st, 2007, 03:11 PM
Hey, i hate to sound like a tard, but i saw this on bungie, and I was wondering if this is for PC or for Xbox Halo:CE ? sorry to sound like a retard agian, but non-the-less, these maps look kickass and i hope that thier for the Xbox, great job

Sunray
January 21st, 2007, 03:14 PM
CE. Sorry.

pb4jesus
January 21st, 2007, 03:17 PM
CE if for the xbox and the PC, if you were answerin my question, i dont think u were tho

Sunray
January 21st, 2007, 03:19 PM
CE if for the xbox and the PC, if you were answerin my question, i dont think u were tho
No, I was. The maps are for CE

pb4jesus
January 21st, 2007, 03:25 PM
wait, combat evolved was made for Xbox and for PC, so which are these maps made for? the PC or Xbox, or both? thanks for tryinig to help 113

ChickenShyt
January 21st, 2007, 03:25 PM
For the people getting the 403 or 404,: --> Mozilla, Firefox, Netscape Users:

1) Open the URL about:config.
2) Scroll down to network.http.sendRefererHeader.
3) Set value to 2.

Jcap set the page up so if a client has a referrer of 'h2vista.net' the page allows said person to access the file. Click on the link after this; your download should start. Technically, you can use a program to falsify your referrer to cmt.h2vista.net or the like; it's too complex for me to explain, though.

Sunray
January 21st, 2007, 03:34 PM
wait, combat evolved was made for Xbox and for PC, so which are these maps made for? the PC or Xbox, or both? thanks for tryinig to help 113
Only PC, well CE which is for the PC platform.

pb4jesus
January 21st, 2007, 03:41 PM
darn, lol, ok, thanks. props to spartan 113 for helpin out a moron

Edward Elrich
January 21st, 2007, 04:15 PM

These maps are made for PC right now. After the SPv2 is finished, CMT is porting the mp and sp maps to Xbox. However, since the content is not digitally signed by Microsoft, you have to have a modded Xbox to access it. (unless for some strange reason, Microsoft, Bungie, and possibly Gearbox decide to let CMT sell it for money, in which case it will probably have the digital signature.)

Dole
January 21st, 2007, 04:25 PM
OMGMASTERZSENTINELBEAMWTF?!?!
-After six months, the damn string entries haven't been fixed? What's going on?
-After six months, it still doesn't have a proper skin or collision model.
-The melee is too slow.

SMG rant: the firing sound was fine in last night's public beta, and after just running through Dissolute, it's way too high pitched. What the hell happened?

Masterz1337
January 21st, 2007, 04:34 PM
Sentinial beam was an acident, it wasn't suppose to be in the map. And the SMG sound from the RC2 of icy was buggy, and Leet said he had a H3 one that was tagged corectly, so we used that, which obviously didn't work as we expected.

TIA Gangsta
January 21st, 2007, 04:37 PM
Hey, the CMT Map Pack #1 made it's way onto Bungie.net!
Look below the "Top Stories" and under "News/This Week".

MikeM709
January 21st, 2007, 04:39 PM
Yea its on the front page.

And also, I uploaded the maps to rapid share. look in the thread CMT Maps Mirrored to download them individually. And Ghost reports that you can also get them from Halo Maps now too.

Trezeguet
January 21st, 2007, 04:41 PM
Okay, I just got them, I'll check them out soon.

Edward Elrich
January 21st, 2007, 04:57 PM
Looks like another success for CMT! Next major release: the SPv2. (note I said major release, there may be small releases of debugged maps that had a few problems, like the smg sound in Ice Fields, and the hole in heh.)

fuzzy001
January 21st, 2007, 05:21 PM
haha lol

MikeM709
January 21st, 2007, 05:29 PM
Please dont spam these forums with "haha lol". I notice that your first post too. You're off to a bad start.

Btd69
January 21st, 2007, 05:41 PM
Haha lol

Syuusuke
January 21st, 2007, 06:33 PM
Excuse fuzzy as his fuzzeh eyes block his vision and made him type over some other thing that made similar clickity-clackity noises like the keyboard.

Anyway, I noticed something in the AR, for ALL the maps, ALL The damn CMT maps...

While you're shooting and the ammo counter hits 24 or 8, it shoots two bullets before it keeps decreasing, sorta makes that oh...34 instead of 32 =(

Edward Elrich
January 21st, 2007, 06:37 PM
haha lol (jk, couldn't resist)

Back on topic, and in response to syuusuke:
That has been a glitch ever since the new HUD was implimented. I seem to recall that there would be custom images for the weapons, instead of those little boxes to represent how much ammo was left (or the bar to say how hot a covie weapon was)

soloblast
January 21st, 2007, 07:24 PM
Finally! Looks like I'll have a lot of playing/downloading to do once I get home from school today... Plus I just bought Company of Heroes yesterday. Time to play...

ICY
January 21st, 2007, 07:53 PM
Please dont spam these forums with "haha lol". I notice that your first post too. You're off to a bad start.
let him lead him self...

anyway thx to whoever hosted em at halomaps

p.s. just finished dl

p.p.s haha lol

AAA
January 21st, 2007, 09:38 PM
okay, I'll admit, I was kinda dissapointed with coagulation, there's no banshee that appears under the bases and the tanks aren't like the ones you had in your videos, the two person, Halo 2 tank...

That's all I'm really dissapointed about

other than that. IT'S AWESOME!!!

p0lar_bear
January 21st, 2007, 09:45 PM
Hey, i hate to sound like a tard, but i saw this on bungie, and I was wondering if this is for PC or for Xbox Halo:CE ?

Neither. These maps are for Halo: Custom Edition for the PC.

We refer to each version as Halo PC, Halo CE, and Halo XBox. "Combat Evolved" is more of a tagline than a subtitle.

HDoan
January 21st, 2007, 10:12 PM
i miss sticking the shee whores and then they start complaining and threaten that there going to kill you eventualy they get tired and leave.

dinonid
January 22nd, 2007, 01:36 AM
Best map pack ever keep up the good work CMT!

Kalub
January 22nd, 2007, 02:08 AM
Best map pack ever keep up the good work CMT!

QFL

It seems the overall idea of the mod was in the right place but the results aren't pleasing at all. The mod seems to be more bent over on trying to get it to look good and be revolutionary; but whats wrong with the old way of doing things and concentrating on gameplay and not flashy objects.

My only remorse is that nobody listened to the suggestions that people have given the team, and that the mod was released un-perfected. Things that would have been easy to fix weren't.

On another story :grats: on the mod CMT you guys have come a long ways. I just wish you would listen to the people of this forum/board that were forced to sign up to download the mod instead of just blowing them off. Regretfully this is... dare I say it... the worst map-pack you guys have ever put out.

legionaire45
January 22nd, 2007, 02:42 AM
I picked a great week to buy a Core 2 Duo and redo my water cooling didnt I? xD.

Textures should be switched back to the old ones for fragment tbh. also throw some scenery into coag plz. and a kitten.

ChickenShyt
January 22nd, 2007, 11:33 AM
The map pack is great; I only have three problems. One: the smg sound. It's piercing and can be heard anywhere. Two: Darkness. The maps are way too dark, tbh. Three: Icy Swamp - I know it was your decision, but...no one plays one-flag ctf. Ever. Also, "haha lol".

AAA
January 22nd, 2007, 01:12 PM
The map pack is great; I only have three problems. One: the smg sound. It's piercing and can be heard anywhere. Two: Darkness. The maps are way too dark, tbh. Three: Icy Swamp - I know it was your decision, but...no one plays one-flag ctf. Ever. Also, "haha lol".

The Darkness ain't that bad but, I agree. Icy swamps was more of a mistake than Grove, I like Grove better. Much Better............You guys should put it in as a release. It's cool =]

EDIT: and yeah the sounds. You can hear them, but where are they coming from???

What?? Other side of the map?? well, that explains it!

but, enough complaining, not much can be done now. Thanks for the release CMT

Pet0sh
January 22nd, 2007, 09:26 PM
I really like dissolusion, but the gameplay in icy swamps and coag can get really boring unless in a huge team game.

Pooky
January 22nd, 2007, 10:15 PM
I wonder what other maps are like that? Blood Gulch, anyone?

hamarskald
January 22nd, 2007, 10:27 PM
The maps were kind of cool but had bugs in the Race gametype....

Before I continue, I'd like to say that I appreciate that you did support the Race gametype, something that some maps just don't do at all.

Coagulation: No vehicles spawn in Race.
Dissolution: The broken platform means you can't jump across to get your navs... should break off the other edge.
Fragment: Some of the nav points don't work... you have to drive through them serveral times. I've seen this on a few other maps, including Fragment V2.
Icy Swamps: You can't drive a hog back up out of the tunnel... there probably shouldn't be any navs down there.

I'm always happy to test out maps for Race for anyone who wants...

Pongo/Hamar Skald

CabooseJr
January 23rd, 2007, 06:42 PM
It wont let me download the maps are halomaps

superdupa
January 23rd, 2007, 08:10 PM
are these for h1windows or h2vista?:confused: :eyesroll: :confused2:

rossmum
January 23rd, 2007, 08:15 PM
Halo CE... since H2V isn't even out yet :rolleyes:

MikeM709
January 23rd, 2007, 08:27 PM
It wont let me download the maps are halomaps

If it won't let you download there, see my other thread about map mirrors.

http://www.h2vista.net/forums/showthread.php?t=762

TeamOverload
January 25th, 2007, 05:55 PM
What's the server information and how do I join it?

SoulD3stroyer
January 25th, 2007, 11:31 PM
I can't believe this... how long has it been????, I'm I missing out on something here???

Pet0sh
January 26th, 2007, 12:07 PM
Server information? It's just the CMT server...nothing special needed(except the maps of course)

Stealth
January 26th, 2007, 03:59 PM
What's the server information and how do I join it?
The same way, you would for any other server.

n00b1n8R
January 27th, 2007, 04:24 PM
that wraith is HIDEOUSLY under-powered (and a bitch to aim)

Pooky
January 27th, 2007, 06:58 PM
The Wraith definitely should have had a lot more armor, it's no different than trying to kill a Ghost (assuming you're not shooting the driver). The arc on the mortar is also a bit overdone but it's powerful once you get the hang of it

Max
January 27th, 2007, 07:21 PM
Awesome! Downloading now.

TIA Gangsta
January 28th, 2007, 04:32 PM
Yeah, I've killed Wraith's 1 on 1 with me on foot tons of times. One clip of an AR will finish it...that shouldn't be right...

Stealth
January 28th, 2007, 05:56 PM
all you have to do is lead them into a trap, like over a hole, and have some one in the hole shooting up at them.

[MT]Slayer
January 28th, 2007, 11:33 PM
Still, i like the Halo 2 Wraith better than Halo of course...:rolleyes: but the H2 Scorpion really is nice! I love it, and killing the driver too! But the wraith could have been changed to...

Primary Fire: 1 shot Kill (100% - 200% Health)
Secondary: None
Boost: Ctrl + W, A , S, D

and the some nice animations like this would have been added:
Hijacking slow vehicles
Climbing onto a Tank or Wraith and then Planting a 'nade inside! :D

But still, CMT is great, and i really liked the maps, especially CMT_Coag and all those CMT styled weapons. ;) CMT ROCKS!

p0lar_bear
January 29th, 2007, 01:29 AM
Slayer;23797']

Negative.

Stealth
January 29th, 2007, 08:02 AM
Slayer;23797']Primary Fire: 1 shot Kill (100% - 200% Health)
Secondary: None

No, on the One shot kill, and no on the boost.

and the some nice animations like this would have been added:
Hijacking slow vehicles
Climbing onto a Tank or Wraith and then Planting a 'nade inside! :D
Dude, this is Halo 1, we can't add Hijacking to MP, if you want to Hijack vehicles, got play Halo 2.

MikeM709
January 29th, 2007, 09:37 PM
The Halo1 engine does not allow hijacking. if it did, there would be a whole lot of maps where you could do it. thats why you see none. CAUSE ITS IMPOSSIBLE. Just jump on a slow moving vehicle and plant the nade yourself.

TBDIXON
February 2nd, 2007, 02:25 PM
How do I down load this maps for my xbox 360

Stealth
February 2nd, 2007, 04:45 PM
You don't, this is a Halo CE only map, meaning it is for the PC, not the Xbox, sorry guy.

Pooky
February 2nd, 2007, 11:28 PM
The Halo1 engine does not allow hijacking. if it did, there would be a whole lot of maps where you could do it. thats why you see none. CAUSE ITS IMPOSSIBLE. Just jump on a slow moving vehicle and plant the nade yourself.

Impossible : not likely

Going to happen : also not likely

itszutak
February 7th, 2007, 12:59 PM
Wasn't there a team messing with the Blam!1 engine to get working hijacking? <_<

I know that Bitter and Korn were working on multiteam vehicles... >_>

HDoan
February 7th, 2007, 08:01 PM
project yellow?

DaneO'Roo
February 7th, 2007, 08:06 PM
Multiteam vehicle sare a sort of high jacking. But no, Halo 2 style High jacking is not possible in CE.

just makes me think, of all the wonderful things H2V will let us do. That's if the developers leave most of it in :(

AAA
February 8th, 2007, 02:50 PM
Multiteam vehicle sare a sort of high jacking. But no, Halo 2 style High jacking is not possible in CE.

just makes me think, of all the wonderful things H2V will let us do. That's if the developers leave most of it in :(

Even if they don't. We'll still have ALOT of new, sleak and cool stuff to work with. ^_^

HDoan
February 10th, 2007, 12:13 AM
synching grav lifts! no leading what so ever! chose between spartan and elite! sexy graphics!

Masterz1337
February 10th, 2007, 12:16 AM
Choose between 2 bipeds, opens up tons of new things such as the spartan 3.

HDoan
February 10th, 2007, 12:33 AM
all i care is that leading will be in the past

Pooky
February 11th, 2007, 10:57 PM
all i care is that leading will be in the past

Leading will be nerfed (hopefully) but as long as the game uses a client server architecture there will always be leading to some degree. You might not even notice it though

TomClancy
February 16th, 2007, 08:30 AM
With the hijacking, wouldn't we have to make another animation for our vehicle? Like the hijacking animation it self? Or do nodes do all that for you?

Pandora's Alien
February 16th, 2007, 12:26 PM
ya, is CMT working on the hijacking animations for their vehicles? And what about dual wielding weapon animations?

BFGfreak
February 16th, 2007, 06:47 PM
I belive they already stated that hijacking vehicles is near imposible, and I highly doubt that true duel wielding is posible also.

Oh, and I like all the weapons tags, I hope the real Halo 3 assault rifle is that good.

Pandora's Alien
February 16th, 2007, 09:47 PM
I belive they already stated that hijacking vehicles is near imposible, and I highly doubt that true duel wielding is posible also.
I'm talking about for Halo 2 Vista, not Halo CE, I kind of all ready know that.

Chief117
February 17th, 2007, 05:44 PM

Oh, and I like all the weapons tags, I hope the real Halo 3 assault rifle is that good.
The only thing I dislike is that there's an insane amount of recoil for every shot. I like when the gun stays still when you fire like in the regular Halo SP campaign.

AAA
February 18th, 2007, 10:53 AM
The recoil is wwhat makes the weapon look powerful. I like their insane recoil.

TIA Gangsta
February 18th, 2007, 11:30 AM
The recoil is wwhat makes the weapon look powerful. I like their insane recoil.

No the recoil takes the feel out of it and feels like you aren't really in control. Less recoil makes you feel like the Terminator.
Compare using the real H2 BR and the CMT BRG. The H2 BR is held steady with not much recoil at all. It feels good and makes you feel powerful. The CMT BRG has too much recoil. It makes you feel like you aren't really in control, and just doesn't feel right.

I probably didn't explain it in the best way, but it's hard to explain. More recoil just doesn't have a very good feel to it.

AAA
February 18th, 2007, 12:21 PM
No the recoil takes the feel out of it and feels like you aren't really in control. Less recoil makes you feel like the Terminator.
Compare using the real H2 BR and the CMT BRG. The H2 BR is held steady with not much recoil at all. It feels good and makes you feel powerful. The CMT BRG has too much recoil. It makes you feel like you aren't really in control, and just doesn't feel right.

I probably didn't explain it in the best way, but it's hard to explain. More recoil just doesn't have a very good feel to it.

He's right, put a little recoil...he he he

stalker 4589
February 21st, 2007, 11:09 PM
i agree i also would like less recoil on the AR.

TIA Gangsta
February 22nd, 2007, 11:37 AM
You guys have seen the leaked Halo 3 weapon video right? The one with the Halo 1 Pistol in it.

They had the MA5C shooting, and it doesn't have recoil, it just tilts left and right rapidly when you hold down the trigger. Try putting that on, I liked what Bungie did there.

Masterz1337
February 22nd, 2007, 05:44 PM
Those are H2 BR anims they have on their AR.

TIA Gangsta
February 23rd, 2007, 10:20 AM

No...as I pointed out when I first posted this video a few weeks ago, they have put the H2 RELOAD animations into the H3 weps. Does that look like 3 shot burst recoil to you? Let alone H2 BR recoil.

Pandora's Alien
February 23rd, 2007, 11:16 AM

No...as I pointed out when I first posted this video a few weeks ago, they have put the H2 RELOAD animations into the H3 weps. Does that look like 3 shot burst recoil to you? Let alone H2 BR recoil.
Hey guys, it's the beta build, they may still be working on the anims, Masterz why not you look at how many anims you and CMT made for each weapon before the releasing of the maps.

TIA Gangsta
February 23rd, 2007, 01:22 PM
Hey guys, it's the beta build, they may still be working on the anims, Masterz why not you look at how many anims you and CMT made for each weapon before the releasing of the maps.

I'm aware of that, but if you look back, you'll see I wasn't talking about Halo 3, I was talking about using that MA5C's current shooting animations, as the current CMT MA5C animations have too much recoil (etc), and could do with a new animation with no recoil.

The current MA5C animations would be very nice to be seen in the CMT MA5C.

Pooky
February 23rd, 2007, 03:52 PM
Wait, so you want the chief to shoot an assault rifle with no recoil whatsoever?

TIA Gangsta
February 23rd, 2007, 05:32 PM
Wait, so you want the chief to shoot an assault rifle with no recoil whatsoever?

Of course there has to be recoil, just not as much as what CMT did.

stalker 4589
February 24th, 2007, 07:48 PM
i agree to AR nearly hit you in then chin everytime its shot.

Pooky
February 26th, 2007, 12:35 AM
Yeah and the Carbine ejects clips in your face, what's your point?

TIA Gangsta
February 26th, 2007, 10:18 AM
Yeah and the Carbine ejects clips in your face, what's your point?

LOL, that made me laugh pictureing it in my head, but anyway it actually ejects it over your shoulder.

Pooky
February 26th, 2007, 08:38 PM
In theory. I still have this image of a little clip hitting the Arbiter's face everytime I reload.

AAA
February 26th, 2007, 09:19 PM
In theory. I still have this image of a little clip hitting the Arbiter's face everytime I reload.

LOL if you still do, send that to me or put it on your siggy:lol:

Pred1ator
February 26th, 2007, 09:39 PM
id love to see that...

Pooky
February 26th, 2007, 10:26 PM
MENTAL image :rolleyes:

[MT]Slayer
March 8th, 2007, 06:47 PM
i'm already growing tired of the first map pack...
:hyper: :hump: :words: *bored*, it was ok, except for some stuff like the map, dissolusion, it just didn't have what was right, something was missing from it, and the wraith was weird, the aim is weird (although that's kinda normal in CE maps with wraiths in it, and halo pc PMI mods) that you have to aim towards the sky, if you want to bomb a base on the other side in coagulation (halo 1 bloodgulch) and the secondary fire kinda sucks in a way. Fragment was cool and ok, Coagulation was unsatisfactory (with some vehicles and weapons) but still a passing grade, Icy Swamps was ok, and Dissolusion sucked. This is from my perspective and my own opinions, this is nothing to insult CMT or anything like that. I'm only stating what I think about the first map pack. (Also, there were no BR grenades to pick up...WTF?)

Hotrod
March 8th, 2007, 08:13 PM
I really liked the first map pack, and I never got bored of playing the maps in it. However, A lot of people thought that it was too rushed so they still have a lot of room for improvement, such as not being as dark. The BR Grenades were set like that for a reason and it probably won't change so don't complain about it. Keep up the good work CMT.

DaneO'Roo
March 15th, 2007, 02:44 AM
rofl, if you aimed at a base in the distance with the wraith, directly at it with your aimer, then fired and the blob went upwards into the air then came down onto where your aiming,that just defies the laws of all video game aiming. It's meant to be like that. Your supposed to aim up.

And why is this thread still active?

[MT]Slayer
March 15th, 2007, 07:13 PM
most wraith reticules, u have to aim slightly - a lot higher than your target, :mad: and i know, why is this thread still active?

supersniper
April 9th, 2007, 06:16 PM
wow thats awesome i remember when i first downloaded ur single player mod for CE but now u guys have a multiplayer maps too sweet i cant wait to download them and play them hope u guys make more!!!!!!!!!!

YEA GO FRO&#167;TER

OMG im ssoooo srry for bumping this i forgot to check the date my bad guys hope u will forgive me
SORRY

Hurrvish
April 9th, 2007, 06:19 PM
:sigh:
bump

[MT]Slayer
April 10th, 2007, 01:23 PM
no new multiplayer maps anywhere...:sigh: :shake:

Masterz1337
April 10th, 2007, 02:09 PM
Soon, we're just waiting on backpack biped. Everything else is ready to go.

AAA
April 10th, 2007, 02:50 PM
Soon, we're just waiting on backpack biped. Everything else is ready to go.

For a Multiplayer map, or for SPv2?

Masterz1337
April 10th, 2007, 03:08 PM
Multiplayer.

supersniper
April 10th, 2007, 03:10 PM
man i wish it was for SPv2

[MT]Slayer
April 12th, 2007, 02:35 PM
why is this thread still alive? It's been months after Coagulation, Dissolution, Fragment, and Icy Swamps have been released. Snow grove here we come! :awesome: <Yeah.

bleach
April 13th, 2007, 10:29 PM
i like the silenced smg; i miss it. The AR is awesome, it is really shiny. The BR, great job! Shotgun, really good, it also looks good in the v2 Single Player. Rocket Launcher, not much of an upgrade, but the HUD for it looks much better. The Pistol is really good, it is something like autoaim. People can kill easily with it. Change the starting weapon to Pistol and AR or at least AR and BR.

supersniper
April 14th, 2007, 04:32 PM
its alive because it wants to be alive!!!!!!!!!

actually i have no idea why its still alive and i agree i miss the silenced smg but the new one is good. and wat ever happend to the color on the AR like its green when full, yellow when half empty and red when u need to reload????

Hotrod
April 14th, 2007, 05:28 PM
The display still changes colors as looses ammo.

AAA
April 14th, 2007, 11:01 PM
and it's actually a light blue when it's full..