PDA

View Full Version : Health Difficulties

Flood55
December 2nd, 2007, 02:27 PM
Hey, this problem has bugging me for sometime now. In my multiplayer maps, I have full health bars so after my shield is taken down I don't die. But in my singleplayer maps, I don't have any health bars and pretty much will die right after my shield drains. I have looked all over my tag set and can't find a tag that references health (I thought it would have been in the globals tag). My questions is does anyone know the tag the references health in both multiplayer and singleplayer games? Help will Be appreciated.

Syuusuke
December 2nd, 2007, 02:35 PM
Wait you don't have health bars in singleplayer maps? Yes...you...do...don't you?

Con
December 2nd, 2007, 02:38 PM
It might be some inconsistency between the multiplayer and single player biped tags, I think that's where the health is.

Flood55
December 2nd, 2007, 02:47 PM
I just checked, there no mention of health at all in the biped tag. Other than that, they're practically the same except with color changes for mp.

Donut
December 2nd, 2007, 11:33 PM
ok hold on here, this may not even be an hud problem. are these YOUR own sp maps? if so, make sure your starting profile has the health set to 1 (same for shield)

Flood55
December 3rd, 2007, 03:35 AM
Thanks, that did the trick. Guess I forgot since I don't have any starting weapons.