PDA

View Full Version : [MAP] Modern Combat: Ambush

PenGuin1362
December 25th, 2007, 11:01 PM
Well just thought I'd wish everyone a merry christmas one last time. But it's not exactly over yet. I think it's time for one last present.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v721/PenGuin1362/blackhawkfiring-1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v721/PenGuin1362/searching.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v721/PenGuin1362/waiting-2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v721/PenGuin1362/engaged.jpg

It's been several years since this mod started. I think it's time for it to end :)

From the readme

Well guys, it's been a long time, but here it is. As promised, Ambush of Modern Combat. Unfortunately

the models contained within the mod are all very old place holder models. All those new models you may

have seen recently we have decided to put to better use. We cannot discuss at this time what they will be

used for but as you can tell, it's not halo. The majority of the weapons are skinned and a few vehicles as

well. There a few unfinished things like sounds and some animations but nothing that would affect

gameplay. The only known major error is the tank turret, for some reason, cannot rotate a full 360.

However the weapons and vehicles have all been nicely balanced out and have been tweaked to

simulate reality best as possible. All things aside, it's a great mod to have fun with. For all of us who

tested it gave us a good few hours of entertainment. So here it is guys, have fun with it :)

-The Modern Combat Team

-Credits-

Animations - Penguin1362/crtlaltdestroy
Models - Penguin1362
Skins - Mattae
Biped Rig - Kiwibird
Desolation BSP/textures/uzi model & skin - scooby
HEK work - Penguin1362
Flashbang model - Teh Lag
Looking important while he made his own map for Modern Combat - Snafubar
Weapons research/Consulting/car model & skin - Snafubar
Sounds - Counter Strike Source
HUD - crtlaltdestroy

-Special Thanks-
Tiamat for a few pointers and tricks
Teh Lag for fixing a few errors for me
Jcap & Ghost for giving the mod a home
Random for spending hours trying to get a team biped script to work. Unfortunately, he never succeeded
Wave of Lag for assisting with a few last minute things :)
SteelixB for his marine FP arms
To anyone else I may have forgotten thanks for the help. It's been a long time.
And to everyone who supported this mod since its start several years ago! Thanks everyone!

-The Mod-

Weapons:
Glock-19
M4A1
M4/M203
M16 Designated Marksmen Rifle
AK-47
IMI Galil
IMI Galatz
Mortar Strike
Arctic Warfare Magnum
Uzi
RPG
Flashbang Grenade
Fragmentation Grenade

Vehicles:
PKM Techincal
90mm Recoilless Rifle Technical
M1A2 Abrams Main Battle Tank
UH-60 Black Hawk Helicopter
M1025 Humvee

Like I said, it doesn't look amazing, but it's sure as hell a good time.

Game Recommendations:
Team indicators ON(due to our unsuccessful attempt at team bipeds, you can't tell your team apart from the enemy >_<)
Infinite Grenades OFF (infinite flashbangs is very obnoxious.)
Supports CTF, Slayer, & Oddball
Supports snipers only (will limit weapons to M16DMR and Galatz)
DOWNLOAD (http://files.filefront.com/Ambushrar/;9325739;/fileinfo.html)
Merry Christmas everyone :)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v721/PenGuin1362/merryxmas.jpg

m13120
December 25th, 2007, 11:17 PM
Finally :O

Kiwibird
December 25th, 2007, 11:20 PM
Man, I remember rigging that biped about a year and 2 reformats ago.

SuperSunny
December 25th, 2007, 11:20 PM
Downloading!

SuperSunny
December 25th, 2007, 11:34 PM
So after playing around, here's my short little review!

As a total conversion I really enjoy it! It's quite a fun map, and I can foresee awesome battles occurring. Graphically, as you have stated, it is unfinished and it doesn't look great, I will admit that.

Unfinished shaders
http://i6.tinypic.com/82j0har.jpg

Strange bump-mapping
http://i16.tinypic.com/87bvnt1.jpg

Aside from things like that, it still looks pretty damn cool! There were short points where it didn't feel like Halo, and that's the best a conversion can get!

The guns are fun to fire, and they feel more like modern combat than future combat, which I enjoy very much!

http://i15.tinypic.com/6nuwwpd.jpg

Look into the orange sky and hope for some fun games :D

n00b1n8R
December 26th, 2007, 12:16 AM
I suppose this isn't open sauced?

anyways, looks cook, I'll DL when I'm on the good computer :)

Flyboy
December 26th, 2007, 01:13 AM
I love your black hawk. There needs to be another map with it.

Love De Lux
December 26th, 2007, 02:54 AM
Dling right now \o/

EDIT :

Played it a bit.

I feel exactly like ExAm. /:

ExAm
December 26th, 2007, 03:22 AM
Sad to see this go pretty much unfinished, but I'm glad to finally see it in some way or another.

EDIT: Wow. If I could use an analogy, it would be this:
Let's say my grandma knows I like video games, and would like one for christmas. She gets me Barbie's Horse Adventures. It's in the realm of what I like, but nowhere close to what I was expecting. That is how I feel, to be bluntly honest.

Tweek
December 26th, 2007, 04:25 AM
sucks, gtfo.

sdavis117
December 26th, 2007, 08:45 AM
I like it. Gameplay is excellent. Someone might want to do a graphical overhaul on this map though.

Disaster
December 26th, 2007, 10:51 AM
its sad in my eyes..whats up with the fp arms..? the players 3rd person has bare arms..not little gauntlets on his arms. Fix that. Everything in the level seems boxy..until you fix that im not playing this sorry level

Archon23
December 26th, 2007, 11:04 AM
Feeling exactly like ExAm right now. :\

I mean theres just too much unfinished stuff right now.....well I hope those better models get put to good use.

PenGuin1362
December 26th, 2007, 12:07 PM
Wow. If I could use an analogy, it would be this:
Let's say my grandma knows I like video games, and would like one for christmas. She gets me Barbie's Horse Adventures. It's in the realm of what I like, but nowhere close to what I was expecting. That is how I feel, to be bluntly honest.

hahaha that's a pretty good analogy. well i know you were all lookin forward to all those awesome models but we have something better for them. like i said i can't talk about what it is for now, but you won't be disappointed, trust me. yes things are pretty ugly and unfinished but i figured you guys would rather have something then me just deleted this thing off my computer all together. cause while it may look pretty bad it's sure as hell not half assed, and it's still tons of fun. so before you push it away from its looks, try and get a game goin and have some fun.

also disaster, shut the fuck up cause you obviously have no idea what's going on.

Hurrvish
December 26th, 2007, 12:30 PM
I think it's fine, except it should be made in a different game engine.

JDMFSeanP
December 26th, 2007, 02:10 PM
I think it would be fun to play, someone needs to make a server with it D:

Disaster
December 26th, 2007, 02:12 PM
all i said was what i thought about the map..peng..its got some fun gameplay but it just doesnt visually apeal to me ..and i never really liked any game that has modern combat in it except for COD4

Masterz1337
December 26th, 2007, 03:05 PM
ahhhhhh I wish you let me know you were going to release this. I woulda finished the HUD I started for you.

sdavis117
December 26th, 2007, 03:10 PM
I think those FP arms are just space marine FP arms that were never modified.

Disaster
December 26th, 2007, 03:13 PM
I really think you should have continued with this project. It was going good/amazing. If you finished this up this would be incredible.

hunterX
December 26th, 2007, 04:31 PM
.........whoah. didnt know someone could do something like THAT.

Syuusuke
December 26th, 2007, 05:07 PM
Now you do...

Dedi's going up up and down.

kenney001
December 26th, 2007, 05:45 PM
Not at all impressed. From the work I've seen for this project, what i just experienced felt like total beginners work.

Horrid level/vehicle/weapon shaders
horrible UVW mapping
awkward and not well made animations
nice models
weird origins
bland level geometry
??lack of portaling??
crap fp arm textures

Hope to see the real thing 5000x better...sorry

Disaster
December 26th, 2007, 05:48 PM
welcome to the party kenney lol

sdavis117
December 26th, 2007, 06:23 PM
Ideas for improvement:

1) Get a better model for the Pickup Truck. It looks like a ton of boxes put together.

2) Fix the HUD. There are overlaying icons and a lack of information on ammo left.

3) Fix the FP arms. You did nothing on the FP arms.

4) Fix the Pickup Truck physics. Pickups don't spin over that easily.

5) Upgrade the weapons model. They look like crap.

6) I ran through the map and couldn't find a single sniper. Add a sniper to the map.

7) Team advantages are not a good thing, and the Americans have a huge advantage with a harder to access base, tanks, and a helicopter.

There are many more things you could fix too. I'm just too lasy to name them all.

Hurrvish
December 26th, 2007, 06:28 PM
There's a green sniper (PSG ?) in one of the bunkers near the helicopter base.

spartan463
December 26th, 2007, 06:37 PM
would I reamend some littlebrids with machine guns and rockets like blackhawk down
really good map
and the m6a1 looks a bit big make it skinneyer

Limited
December 26th, 2007, 07:40 PM
Bah I wish I was on my other pc so I could play this. Looks good, sure it doesnt look "omg 100% finished" but you havent said this is the final release. I think people need to actually work that out instead of just saying its rubbish, sure say it isnt that great and explain why, like some people have done, but others like disaster is just full of shit.

Merry Christmas to you too!

SuperSunny
December 26th, 2007, 09:24 PM
Bah I wish I was on my other pc so I could play this. Looks good, sure it doesnt look "omg 100% finished" but you havent said this is the final release. I think people need to actually work that out instead of just saying its rubbish, sure say it isnt that great and explain why, like some people have done, but others like disaster is just full of shit.

Merry Christmas to you too!

Although not the final release, for the time frame it's been developed in and with a release now, there are major things that should not have been overlooked.

t3h m00kz
December 26th, 2007, 10:15 PM
It's a great concept and all the custom stuff is /really nice/, but it does still seem a bit incomplete...

With a bit of polishing and testing this could be something great

PenGuin1362
December 26th, 2007, 10:17 PM
would I reamend some littlebrids with machine guns and rockets like blackhawk down

i have a little bird. considered putting it in but just didn't balance.

what i just experienced felt like total beginners work.
it is :) i haven't touched that map with anything other then guerrilla in 3 years.

I ran through the map and couldn't find a single sniper. Add a sniper to the map.

there are 3 :)

also, recommendation will not be taken into consideration. we're finished with this mod as in i'm never opening it in guerrilla again. biggest pain in the ass ever -_-. we've switched engines and are putting all the good work you've seen into that engine and removed it from halo. however, if any of you would like to finish this mod and perfect it, by all means be my guest i would be more then happy to let you make it better, just contact me. i just simply don't have the time or patients to make it everything it was going to be while still making something better.

kenney001
December 26th, 2007, 10:46 PM
which engine?

t3h m00kz
December 26th, 2007, 10:53 PM
we're finished with this mod as in i'm never opening it in guerrilla again.

Well in that case are you gonna open sauce it for someone else to refine? And yeah, which new engine?

SnaFuBAR
December 26th, 2007, 11:20 PM
we're not saying yet :evil:

PenGuin1362
December 27th, 2007, 01:13 AM
Well in that case are you gonna open sauce it for someone else to refine? And yeah, which new engine?

like i said before i will be more then happy to let someone finish this. but i will not open source it because while it may not be great, i don't want 7 different variations of the map all with a pelican and the jet from hugeass. if you wish to attempt this project just lemme know and i'll give you what is need if i think you're fit.

t3h m00kz
December 27th, 2007, 01:38 AM
Nah, I'm not great at modding yet.. I've modified a few weapons around, but I've yet to stumble into custom models, animations, custom HUDs or weapon textures.

I can understand not wanting "noobs" to take the map and fuck it all up.

Good luck, though ;)

Kornman00
December 27th, 2007, 07:40 AM
are you gonna open sauce it
:lol: +rep

~ZMT~Trace
December 27th, 2007, 09:21 AM
I thought you said you were going to release that close quarters city map too. D:

n00b1n8R
December 27th, 2007, 04:42 PM
:lol: +rep
if their not interested in finishing it, I can't see why not :|

Sel
December 27th, 2007, 05:00 PM
I dunno, something just felt kinda bland about it...

I was sorta disapointed you couldnt knock the cars on the street around.

It was pretty fun I guess, still have yet to see a server running it though.

PenGuin1362
December 27th, 2007, 06:00 PM
there was one the other day with like 10 people. was a lot of fun. i considered doing the cars but that many vehicles would cause to much lag

Syuusuke
December 27th, 2007, 06:26 PM
You can simply ask you know!

PenGuin1362
December 27th, 2007, 06:57 PM
....*COUGH* :)

Btd69
December 27th, 2007, 11:31 PM
I still don't get it :(

Sel
December 27th, 2007, 11:38 PM
Id just say make the pallette of colours bigger, the same gray and yellow was what really made me a sad panda.

Luv all the weapons though, but its really not halo without the crosshairs, and I can see it becoming really hard to hit anything in mulitplayer without a slight idea where your shot is going.

Con
December 28th, 2007, 12:08 AM
Luv all the weapons though, but its really not halo without the crosshairs, and I can see it becoming really hard to hit anything in mulitplayer without a slight idea where your shot is going.
that's the point, both of em..

ExAm
December 28th, 2007, 12:22 AM
Games that don't have a reticle have the ability to look down the sight. This does not. Therefore, a crosshair is absolutely necessary.

SnaFuBAR
December 28th, 2007, 01:45 AM
Games that don't have a reticle have the ability to look down the sight. This does not. Therefore, a crosshair is absolutely necessary.

i don't have any problem locating the center of the screen... and mine is 24". no big deal, honestly. we did ironsights a long time ago, but whatever. like we said before, more time and energy dedicated to a better engine.

I thought you said you were going to release that close quarters city map before moving onto the Sauce Engine. D:
firstly, veblensk isn't done. all the textures were lost when my laptop caught on fire. secondly, WE. ARE. NOT. GOING. SOURCE. how many times do we have to say that??

Kornman00
December 28th, 2007, 06:40 AM
*ahem* yes it does (http://kornnersoftware.com/).

if their not interested in finishing it, I can't see why not :|
maybe because they only like to sauce their spaghetti :rolleyes:?

Apoc4lypse
December 28th, 2007, 02:28 PM
I can understand not wanting "noobs" to take the map and fuck it all up.

Good luck, though ;)

best thing said in this thread I think...

I'm glad to see you at least released it penguin, I'll prolly get around to trying it out eventually, not right now though, its too bad you can't finish it though, oh well... also I wouldn't open source it I agree with you.

If you can find a group of people to finish it though, thatd be kool. :cool:

I remember when you sent me the video you made for this mod, looked sick haha, ah good times.

*edit*

maybe because they only like to sauce their spaghetti :rolleyes:?

:XD:

ExAm
December 28th, 2007, 08:47 PM
*ahem* yes it does (http://kornnersoftware.com/).Tried it. It sort of works, but I have to reposition the gun every time I switch weapons, since every frigging weapon IDs as the assault rifle. Move one weapon, it moves them all, and they don't all line up at the center.

ODX
December 28th, 2007, 09:39 PM
It looks good, and I played online, but where I spawned, it kept lagging my computer, but that's just my sucky computer. I liked how it was almost like everyone had host advantage, but it was annoying without a crosshair, or a sight to aim down. It did make it seem more like reality, which added a lot to gameplay along with lots of cover. The gun model textures were boring, didn't even look like a texture, but I don't know too much about that to say much. I don't like how the grenades go no where, and the animation looks terrable. The sounds are great, and so are some of the vehicles. I give this map a 7.8/10. I look forward to the next one being better. You nailed it on the head with gameplay, but focus more on animations and fixing minor bugs that will make the game not have a white screen every 10 seconds.

Syuusuke
December 29th, 2007, 11:13 AM
There is no next one for CE from these guys D:

meepster
December 29th, 2007, 03:54 PM
http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/3231/shit3ir9.pngah, remember my map shutdown, it sucked didnt it? The texturing too...BUT WHERE YOU FUCKING BLIND WHEN YOU BETA'D THIS! LOOK AT THIS SHIT!

http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/9179/shit1nq6.pnghttp://img156.imageshack.us/img156/2079/shit2dv7.png

Oh and have u ever fucking heard of collison barriers?

Syuusuke
December 29th, 2007, 04:41 PM
Clam down or calm down...

Doesn't matter what you say, they're "working" on this on a new engine...I guess they already moved before Christmas and didn't want us to miss out the CE version so here it is.

Rosco
December 29th, 2007, 04:53 PM

Did you even read the first post? Jesus christ.

SnaFuBAR
December 29th, 2007, 05:17 PM
ah, remember my map shutdown, it sucked didnt it? The texturing too...BUT WHERE YOU FUCKING BLIND WHEN YOU BETA'D THIS! LOOK AT THIS SHIT!

wait wait wait... who the FUCK are you again? Oh, some douche with red rep, that's right. Read the first post.

Boba
December 29th, 2007, 05:59 PM
http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/2273/hahnu2.png
:gonk:

SnaFuBAR
December 29th, 2007, 06:38 PM
lolz. also, gizoogle'd one of my posts...

"Ya fuck with us, we gots to fuck you up. Fo'-fo' desert eagle to your motherfuckin' dome."

PenGuin1362
December 29th, 2007, 06:51 PM
haha i lol'd snaf

ah, remember my map shutdown, it sucked didnt it? The texturing too...BUT WHERE YOU FUCKING BLIND WHEN YOU BETA'D THIS! LOOK AT THIS SHIT!

Oh and have u ever fucking heard of collision barriers?

fixed that for ya.

omg why you make fun of me :( i tried m-...oh wait, who the fuck are you? i obviously don't know, therefor don't care. no i don't remember shutdown. it obviously sucked so much; i'm pretty sure 90% of the community doesn't remember it.

here's what you need to do. first you need to read the thread so you know what the fuck is going on. second, if you're going to put in your sig tweek is a douche you should probably learn how to spell DOUCHE properly. third you need to learn what the fuck you're talking about. it's called player clip.

when you learn how to do anything right then you can come talk to me. until then i'm going to continue laughing at the fact you can't spell douche.

CtrlAltDestroy
December 29th, 2007, 07:05 PM

go away no one likes you

also, they're called player clips you fuck

FRain
December 29th, 2007, 07:51 PM
pictures and rant

btw: its called PLAYER CLIPS.

e: you guys beat me to it no fair

(i had stopped at his post)

Con
December 30th, 2007, 07:37 PM
I used the chat log file to insert a white dot where the reticule would normally be >_> shhhhhh.... It's only cheating a little bit. In RL, we'd get iron sights :D

Syuusuke
December 30th, 2007, 08:01 PM
You cheater. I used a small piece of post it =D

Sever
December 30th, 2007, 08:19 PM
Scotch tape and a sharpie for me. You can even draw your favorite reticle on it!

PenGuin1362
December 30th, 2007, 10:37 PM
that's the spirit! :awesome:

Con
December 30th, 2007, 10:57 PM
I sniped a guy outta the helicopter from across the map :awesome: I love the sniper and how you have to really lead and arc the shot

Apoc4lypse
December 30th, 2007, 11:26 PM
Scotch tape and a sharpie for me. You can even draw your favorite reticle on it!

rofl... good idea

SnaFuBAR
December 31st, 2007, 01:18 AM
haha, you guys are the shit, i love you.

ExAm
December 31st, 2007, 01:31 AM
I thought of using tape or post-it, but I couldn't be bothered to go dig through the desks in the house for post-its or tape.

TPE
December 31st, 2007, 03:26 AM
Well I have to say this is a VERY fun map. Though the imperfections have already been pointed out and there is no need to repeat them.

Also the no crosshair adds a lot more fun to it. Especially being called a bot. The only problem I have is the sniper has WAY too much of a kick back.

I have to say, I'm kinda addicted to this map.

Patrickssj6
December 31st, 2007, 05:18 AM
:lmao: at post-it-reticle

Limited
December 31st, 2007, 07:30 AM
Any one got any vids of it handy?

Syuusuke
December 31st, 2007, 01:21 PM
You can ask conscares for his chat-log-dot-reticle in action, I don't have a handycam on me =(

I should find a moniter that has a dead pixel in the center, that way, I don't have to waste anymore post-its.

TPE
December 31st, 2007, 03:51 PM
Eh? its not that hard to aim. I shoot one shot at the person to see where the shot goes and then I 1 shot burst fire until hes dead. I almost always get a headshot using that technique.

I will try to remember to open fraps the next time I boot up HCE.

Syuusuke
December 31st, 2007, 04:16 PM
I still can't get my centers right, though that's not really a problem since the bullets don't shoot dead-on the center.

Now that I think about it, I get a lot of headshots too...

TPE
December 31st, 2007, 07:29 PM
The first shot should always be in the middle. I just tap the fire button so every shot shoots the same.

spartan463
January 1st, 2008, 03:23 PM
i have a little bird. considered putting it in but just didn't balance.

I dont supppose you could show us it.
you could make a movie version of this map with them.

Sunray
January 1st, 2008, 04:28 PM
Surprisingly enough, practice on Crysis on Delta difficulty helped me so much on this map. The lack of reticule on that means that I can now judge accurately enough for headshots on this map. Great work, all things considered chaps. I look forward to seeing the future stuff, CE or not.

§partan 8
January 1st, 2008, 04:47 PM
Good map

Fatal
January 3rd, 2008, 01:01 AM
you map + teamspeak = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EF6lg62Q5U

ExAm
January 3rd, 2008, 01:28 AM
Sounds like it could be Mech :awesome:\

E: I hear CSS sounds in the background. You didn't just layer that conversation over your ambush footage, did you?

Fatal
January 3rd, 2008, 01:39 AM
LOL, its not my footage, my friend sent it to me. I got a kick out of it, but truthfully, I think hes bsing.

Still amzing.

SnaFuBAR
January 3rd, 2008, 01:46 AM
what the hell was that

t3h m00kz
January 3rd, 2008, 03:23 AM
That video was scary.

ODX
January 3rd, 2008, 12:23 PM
Wait, I think I saw the same guy who was camping when I was in there....

StankBacon
January 3rd, 2008, 01:26 PM
is the Christmas Tree really in the map somewhere?

also, some rape.

http://hiv.h2vista.net/hivshack/images/24256haloce&#37;202008-01-03%2012-52-47-85.png
http://hiv.h2vista.net/hivshack/images/900557haloce%202008-01-03%2012-07-25-13.png
http://hiv.h2vista.net/hivshack/images/389400haloce%202008-01-02%2015-08-07-44.png

PenGuin1362
January 3rd, 2008, 02:42 PM
nice to see you guys are having fun :p

no it's not. that was an old build i made. if you want the tree you can have it >_>

ODX
January 5th, 2008, 01:39 PM
That's really my favorite part of the map, the post war. It's a good background, but the scores block the words.

SnaFuBAR
January 5th, 2008, 03:26 PM
i can read it easily... "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." -Edmund Burke

Gwunty
January 5th, 2008, 04:32 PM
why dose this map make me lag to oblivion when I look at the center?

ODX
January 5th, 2008, 04:36 PM
I never said it blocked them entirely....But it's fun to put textures on low and then look at it.

PenGuin1362
January 6th, 2008, 09:11 PM
why dose this map make me lag to oblivion when I look at the center?

lots of stuff + your computer sucks. turn down video settings and it shouldn't. if it does, your computer sucks even more then i thought.

SnaFuBAR
January 6th, 2008, 11:29 PM
yeah, really. i was testing on my low end pc, and i never experienced lag during beta tests or playing the final release on servers. 1.5ghz amd single core, ati x1050b256mb card. everything was maxed. what are you playing on O_o?

Gwunty
January 7th, 2008, 03:40 PM
yhea its my computer
yet a nother reason to suicide my gfx card
ill start looking for the best cheepest one :P

Syuusuke
January 7th, 2008, 04:51 PM
How the hell have you not noticed lag...I look toward the center from the desert base and holy crap =/

And my rig would rape your old computer...except that it has 128 mb in video card memory....

Gwunty
January 7th, 2008, 05:05 PM
How the hell have you not noticed lag...I look toward the center from the desert base and holy crap =/
same

ODX
January 10th, 2008, 05:40 PM
I don't know much about computers, but this one is I think, 3 years old. Is this card bad?
Intel(R) 82915G/GV/910GL Express Chipset Family
(Note: New computer will hopefully be BUILT by my brother after people respond to what parts will work with the parts he's getting, [8800GT] along with 500GB of RAM I think)

4RT1LL3RY
January 10th, 2008, 06:59 PM
1. Thats not a graphics card thats integrated crapics, not even good integrated.
2. I would love to have 500 GB of RAM, but no motherboard out there supports it.

Its hard drive space not RAM when your past 4 gigs usually. 910GL chipset can't even play standard Halo decent when I had a Dell *shudders* so I don't think it will work for you.

Tweek
January 11th, 2008, 01:54 AM
along with 500GB of RAM I think)

:XD::XD::XD::XD::XD::XD::XD::XD:

adumass
January 11th, 2008, 06:58 PM
500gb of ram?! I hope he means hard drive space.

LinkandKvel
January 19th, 2008, 08:34 AM
Everytime I start up this fucking map I get a fucking exception!!! WTF

PenGuin1362
January 20th, 2008, 03:18 PM
are you playing on ctf, slayer, or king >_> cause those are the only ones that work. otherwise some thing's up with your computer

Elite Killa
January 20th, 2008, 09:56 PM
along with 500GB of RAM I think)
:lol:

That would be unbelievably insane.

ODX
January 25th, 2008, 09:59 PM
Ok, so I'm ignorant in computers, let me go ask my brother....Yeah sorry, it was hard-drive space.
[Edited to not spam lol smileys]

DrunkenSamus
January 26th, 2008, 05:19 PM
Ok, so I'm ignorant in computers, let me go ask my brother....Yeah sorry, it was hard-drive space.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Please don't spam the "Lol" smiley because it gives me constipation...