PDA

View Full Version : Do you want to go to heaven?

Pyong Kawaguchi
December 31st, 2007, 09:56 AM
First of all, i would like everyone to know im being 100% serious here.
For those who have sinned, there is only one way to go to heaven. Jesus Christ is the person you need. God had given his son to us, because he loves us. Even though we have sinned, we still have a chance for heaven! If you accept Lord Jesus as your personal savior, you shall be saved! Hell is the infinite torment for sinners who have not been cleansed and saved by Jesus! Hell is the lake of fire, and endless torment, you go there, and you will be tormented whilst burning in worse than lava for eternity, with no way whatsoever to get used to it, it will always hurt and be terrible! Jesus is the only way.

itszutak
December 31st, 2007, 10:12 AM
Are you trying to get two red bars of rep?

Sel
December 31st, 2007, 10:13 AM
Are you trying to get two red bars of rep?

I dont know, but Im sure gonna help with him getting that.

Fizzay of all, i would like everyone ta kizzle im being 100% serious here.
For those who have sinned, there is only one way ta go ta heaven. Jesus Christ is tha person you need , niggaz, better recognize. God had given his son ta us, coz he loves us in all flavas. Even though we hizzle sinned, we still have a chance fo` heaven! If you accept Lord Jesus as yo personal savior, you shall be saved! Hell is tha infinite torment fo` sinna who hizzle not been cleansed n saved by Jesus! Hizzy is tha lakes of fire, n endless torment, you go there, n you will be tormented whilst burn'n in worse thizzan lava fo` eternity, wit no way whatsoeva ta git used ta it, it wizzay always hizzle n be terrible! Jesus is tha only way fo all my homies in the pen.

Fixed his message, makes a lot more sense now.

Archon23
December 31st, 2007, 10:24 AM
Oh so YOUR one of those idiots who keep spamming the servers with religion.

beele
December 31st, 2007, 10:29 AM
I believe in myself not in GOD.

But thats my opinion.

Emmzee
December 31st, 2007, 10:33 AM
Don't try to pull your "work hard to get into Heaven" bullshit on me. Jesus died for my sins, yes, but that means he died to forgive all of our sins, so everyone goes to Heaven.

It's called predestination, bitch.

Also, if you read any literature about Hell, you'd know that there is no lake of fire. Gosh.

Sever
December 31st, 2007, 10:45 AM
Christianity is a collection of handfuls, if not hundreds of old religions all gathered into one socio-political entity used to control the masses and dictate the law with supposed consequences of great magnitude. I'm not saying that the messages are bad, I'm just saying that religion was written by man, to control other men. Of course you shouldn't lie, cheat, steal, etc, but you don't necessarily need any influence other than good role models and guidance to teach you these things.

Also, Jesus did not exist as one entity - many old religions have tales of prophets and shamans preforming one/some of his 'miracles', such as walking on water, feeding the masses, healing the diseased, and resurrections.

Atty
December 31st, 2007, 11:08 AM
For all of those who have reported his post, I can't do anything about it. Its his opinion, he hasn't started to flame anyone (even though his claim that we will all go to hell can be taken negatively, it is his opinion, and I can't punish him for that.)

The most I could do is give him an irritating post warning but even then, its not really valid because its only irritating to those who don't share his same belief.

Now, with that said, I will keep this thread open for a while longer. Hopefuly we can have some civilized discussion here about this subject, if not I'm going to lock it and warn whoever threw it off the rails.

Pyong Kawaguchi
December 31st, 2007, 11:11 AM
Sigh, i try to do one thing of good, and all i get is flame, great..

itszutak
December 31st, 2007, 11:16 AM
Sigh, i try to do one thing of good, and all i get is flame, great..It's all in the delivery. You have to convince other people that you respect their opinions first, before going on to deliver your point.

The way that you put it, it seems as if you don't care what others think, this thing that you believe in is truth and yet, you offer no evidence to support it, leading those who you want to convert to just flame you instead. :/

Pyong Kawaguchi
December 31st, 2007, 11:19 AM
Sorry if i seemed as if i was trying to force it on anyone, Im starting to want to leave here anyway...

Mass
December 31st, 2007, 12:19 PM
I would like to go to heaven, but seeing as no such place exists and upon my death I shall be pumped full of chemicals and rot in a box underground, I don't really give a flying fuck.

Aerowyn
December 31st, 2007, 12:26 PM
Sigh, i try to do one thing of good, and all i get is flame, great..

That's all well and good, but you sound like a crazy person.

Emmzee
December 31st, 2007, 12:28 PM
Sorry if i seemed as if i was trying to force it on anyone, Im starting to want to leave here anyway...
Did you actually expect this thread to have some positive impact?

Please, this is the Internet. I hate to say it, but nobody gives a shit anyway when you try to cram your religion down their throats, and on the Internet, nobody gives a shit times two.

Pyong Kawaguchi
December 31st, 2007, 12:28 PM
Its not my fault I was abused when I was little. Also, im not crazy, a crazy person doesnt know their crazy, if someone thinks they are crazy, they aren't

Emmzee
December 31st, 2007, 12:30 PM
Its not my fault I was abused when I was little.
Where the fuck did that come from?

Mass
December 31st, 2007, 12:31 PM
The center for research and knowledge collection located in the Anal University.

Emmzee
December 31st, 2007, 12:32 PM
his ass...?
Most likely. It seems to me that comment was a thinly veiled attempt to get sympathy to get us off his back.

For someone who says we're all going to Hell if we don't repent right now, he sure seems to have no problem with lying.

flibitijibibo
December 31st, 2007, 12:49 PM
He doesn't seem to have a problem with typing like an idiot either.

Roostervier
December 31st, 2007, 12:57 PM
Its not my fault I was abused when I was little. Also, im not crazy, a crazy person doesnt know their crazy, if someone thinks they are crazy, they aren'tSo you are saying you aren't crazy so therefore you are? :raise:

Also, the internet doesn't handle religion kindly. Maybe you should keep your beliefs to yourself.

jcap
December 31st, 2007, 01:12 PM
Do you guys always have to shit all over threads?

There is nothing wrong with this. If you have a problem, then ignore it. Simple.