PDA

View Full Version : Wait so

[Team_CELL_H2V]Mr.WTF
January 24th, 2007, 02:30 PM
Xbox/360 controller users are gonan get auto aim? WTF, that's not fair, even for controllers.
I bet someone is gonan make a hack for H2V that makes the game think you're using a controller even though you're not so it turns on auto aim

Limited
January 24th, 2007, 02:44 PM
:) lol probably will.

Then we will have aimbot for halo 2 too =\

[Team_CELL_H2V]Mr.WTF
January 24th, 2007, 02:46 PM
:) lol probably will.

Then we will have aimbot for halo 2 too =\
Yeah, Its easy to do that. Even an amatuer coder can do it.

~ZMT~Trace
January 24th, 2007, 03:03 PM
i wonder if a USB mouse and keyboard would fool halo 2...

Limited
January 24th, 2007, 03:07 PM
I use a usb mouse :O or do you mean in an xbox?

~ZMT~Trace
January 24th, 2007, 03:42 PM
I use a usb mouse :O or do you mean in an xbox?

No, i mean if i use a USB mouse/keyboard would it fool H2v into thinking it is a joystick?

Limited
January 24th, 2007, 03:45 PM
No, i mean if i use a USB mouse/keyboard would it fool H2v into thinking it is a joystick?
No, unless you messed around with the drivers to make it think your using joystick.

[Team_CELL_H2V]Mr.WTF
January 24th, 2007, 04:04 PM
You have to mess around with halo files a bit, Im not planning on doing this though, I'm a fair gamer, never cheated, never will.

Aero
January 24th, 2007, 04:09 PM
Omfg h4x!

Still... I don't like the 360 controller... it's so small compared to the original xbox controller (not the S, the big fat one). It doesn't accommodate my hand well. I'll stick to key/mouse for H2V.

[Team_CELL_H2V]Mr.WTF
January 24th, 2007, 04:12 PM
Omfg h4x!

Still... I don't like the 360 controller... it's so small compared to the original xbox controller (not the S, the big fat one). It doesn't accommodate my hand well. I'll stick to key/mouse for H2V.
Word to all my brothas using the mouse and keyboard. PC GAMERS 4 LYFE, HOMIE.

itszutak
January 24th, 2007, 06:21 PM
I can't aim with autoaim :/

Cortexian
January 24th, 2007, 06:33 PM
yea, autoaim makes me aim worse then normal. I always overshoot my target...

[Team_CELL_H2V]Mr.WTF
January 24th, 2007, 08:37 PM
There will be an aimbot for Halo 2, absolutely 100% guaranteed. It's essentially the same engine, so it wouldn't be hard for some nub to adapt the one of the aimbots we have NOW to Halo 2. *sigh* At least weak Halo 2 weapons will be less annoying than getting botted with the M6D Pistol.
Yes, I don't need to hack, if I ever feel like doing something close to cheating, I do my noob combos. <3 Plasma Pistol + SMG/BR = WIN!

Syuusuke
January 24th, 2007, 08:55 PM
I can't aim with an aimbot, it can snap my arm =(

Mr Buckshot
January 24th, 2007, 09:33 PM
people will always make aimbots for all popular shooter games. Not just Halo and H2V, but cs, FEAR, BF2, and more. You can get banned from servers, but unless it's steam, you can just go on to different servers with the aimbot at hand.

I tried an aimbot once for Halo and it was more of distraction because the reticule kept magnetizing to the torso when I was trying to get headshots. Sometimes, the reticule would magnetize to the wrong target, which was even more irritating. It reminds me of console autoaim in 007 Nightfire - the autoaim made headshots nearly impossible unless you hit the L trigger to turn it off.

Reaper Man
January 24th, 2007, 10:56 PM
Obviously you haven't heard of a hardware ID. Plus there is now a wireless receiver/transmitter for the 360 controller for use with the PC.

WhÎþLå§h ÐÆmØÑ
January 24th, 2007, 10:58 PM
You know, there is already an aimbot for Halo 2, I was playing with one of my friends in a custom game with some of his modding friends, and one of the guys turned it on. The instant we spawned, we died.

OmegaDragon
January 24th, 2007, 11:02 PM
They should make an option in gametypes that you get to choose if auto aim will be on or off :/

Atty
January 24th, 2007, 11:31 PM
You know, there is already an aimbot for Halo 2, I was playing with one of my friends in a custom game with some of his modding friends, and one of the guys turned it on. The instant we spawned, we died.That's called spawn modding.

Aimbots, spawn mods, and other forms of cheating have been around since before the first wave of maps released. It's the main reason a lot of us stopped playing Halo 2, constant cheating.

A Xbox 360 controller and any other game pad registers differently then a Mouse and Keyboard.

I'm sure Bungie realizes the shit they can get into by putting Autoaim in a PC game. I'm sure they'll do a great job at locking it down.

[Team_CELL_H2V]Mr.WTF
January 25th, 2007, 05:59 AM
Remind you of any other games?

*coughCOUNTER-STRIKEcough*
Oh god. Don't remind me of those speed hacks. Bad times, bad times.
Well, Bungie should make a think like VAC, (Valve Anti Cheat) That's the thing from Steam, even if that doesnt catch you some player may record you hacking and send it to valve and they'll VAC ban you, then you cant play on VAC servers anymore, just the unprotected ones. Buw, whatever floats your boat Bungie.

Atty
January 25th, 2007, 06:08 AM
Actually, last I checked, Valve doesn't accept videos of people hacking as a ground for banning.

[Team_CELL_H2V]Mr.WTF
January 25th, 2007, 06:12 AM
Actually, last I checked, Valve doesn't accept videos of people hacking as a ground for banning.
That's how my friend got banned, VAC didn't detect his hacks, but some doods recorded him hacking and sent it to valve.

Reaper Man
January 25th, 2007, 06:23 AM
Obviously you haven't heard of a hardware ID. Plus there is now a wireless receiver/transmitter for the 360 controller for use with the PC.
This guy speaks the truth.

Syuusuke
January 31st, 2007, 02:06 PM
The same guy you quoted?

There is a way to fool H2V, either way, the same way the Nvidia Camo fix works, I think.

I_Am_Error117
January 31st, 2007, 03:45 PM
No the "aim bot" can not be turned on ingame on xbox the person must

1) be host
2) load the modded map

just so you know

arbiter_346
January 31st, 2007, 04:29 PM
I tried an aimbot once for Halo and it was more of distraction because the reticule kept magnetizing to the torso when I was trying to get headshots. Sometimes, the reticule would magnetize to the wrong target, which was even more irritating. It reminds me of console autoaim in 007 Nightfire - the autoaim made headshots nearly impossible unless you hit the L trigger to turn it off.

OMG HAX!!, :lol::lol:

Syuusuke
January 31st, 2007, 05:06 PM
No the "aim bot" can not be turned on ingame on xbox the person must

1) be host
2) load the modded map

just so you know

Well, I was talking about H2V and reaper's Hardware ID instances.

An Emu
January 31st, 2007, 05:36 PM
Mr.WTF;22179'] I'm a fair gamer, never cheated, never will.

wow you aren't boring at all!

WhÎþLå§h ÐÆmØÑ
January 31st, 2007, 05:44 PM
That's called spawn modding.

Aimbots, spawn mods, and other forms of cheating have been around since before the first wave of maps released. It's the main reason a lot of us stopped playing Halo 2, constant cheating. If you mean the mod made us die when we spawned, then no, you are wrong. He had to still shoot us. Before that we stood right next to him, he turned it on, and boom, instant head shot on all of us. One after another.

I_Am_Error117
February 1st, 2007, 03:23 PM
read what I said.

Its called auto aim. He incresed the auto aim, increased the rate of fire, and the power of each bullet. Not a hard mod at all. I do not mod like that.

Limited
February 1st, 2007, 06:11 PM
Btw it wouldnt require a hardware hack, or hardware id hack. Just trick halo in thinking you have it plugged in which isnt that hard

Reaper Man
February 1st, 2007, 07:00 PM
Btw it wouldnt require a hardware hack, or hardware id hack. Just trick halo in thinking you have it plugged in which isnt that hard
You can't fucking hack a hardware ID, every single piece of hardware has unique ID. Stop being an idiot. It's as if you want there to be a possibility of 'tricking' the game. Bungie knows what they're doing. You on the other hand, do not.

ChickenShyt
February 5th, 2007, 09:27 PM
...Once upon a time I plugged in a gamepad and my computer thought it was a mouse. I hate my USB ports. Anyway, Bungie had BEST lock down the autoaim feature...we don't need another CSS on our hands.

Reaper Man
February 5th, 2007, 09:41 PM
...Once upon a time I plugged in a gamepad and my computer thought it was a mouse. I hate my USB ports. Anyway, Bungie had BEST lock down the autoaim feature...we don't need another CSS on our hands.
Hardcoded into the engine kthx.

rossmum
February 5th, 2007, 10:28 PM
Autoaim? It's part of the map's tags, not something users can just jack and start using as an aimbot...

Btd69
February 5th, 2007, 10:54 PM
There's an aimbot built into css? Jeez only thing valve built into css was the legal wallhack, and then they fixed it when people found it.