PDA

View Full Version : Augh Fuck, I Hate You Cruel World

rossmum
January 27th, 2007, 12:20 PM
Right, so the corner of my left eye was getting a little sore and stuff last night because I'd stupidly rubbed the hell out of it to try clear my eyes in the morning. About 3AM that and the whole "need sleep" thing see me off to bed, where I get an hour and 40 minutes of sleep or thereabouts until I get the mother of all cramps in my right foot (happens from time to time and it fucking HURTS), and of course my parents are out for the night so here's me attempting with much futility to get rid of it whilst bellowing assorted profanities out... eventually it begins to go away, and I realise my left eye is now twice as sore as it was before. So, I phone my parents (worried about whether I should try get my contacts out or if it's ok to leave them in since the eye itself seems fine), they tell me to try get them off so I do. Well, so much for that, I can't even get my eyes open far enough let alone get them out. So here I am with an aching foot, sore eyelids (and now eyes, since I poked myself in the eyes numerous times trying in vain to get my contacts out) and 2 hours of fucking sleep.

NOT HAPPY >:|

In conclusion, cramps are the most incredibly suck thing ever in the early hours of the morning, and NEVER rub your eyes with contacts in. >_>

Sorry, just had to bitch to someone.

Pred1ator
January 27th, 2007, 12:21 PM
i get cramps every night i totally agree with you....

rossmum
January 27th, 2007, 12:22 PM
Yeah, I don't take pain too well either... I think I woke everyone up within a 5-house radius.

Fuck them, they can suffer too. >:|

Arteen
January 27th, 2007, 12:53 PM
Moral of the story: wear glasses, not contacts.

CN3089
January 27th, 2007, 01:39 PM
There's only one way to deal with this horrific turn of events http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c251/CN3089/Emoticons/emot-smithicide.gif

Moral of the story: wear glasses, not contacts.

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c251/CN3089/Emoticons/emot-hfive.gif

Cortexian
January 27th, 2007, 01:52 PM
I hate contacts, can't stand them... Anyways I'm weird with pain, like most people I don't feel the full extent of it untill I relize how bad it is, hell I removed all the skin from the front of my shin while biking one day and just kept biking all day, untill my buddie relized I was dripping blood out of my jeans... I took a look and went "O fuck", then couldn't bike anymore because it hurt, lmao... I've had foot cramps before, and yes they suck, you have to try and flaten your foot out and it should go away.

rossmum
January 27th, 2007, 03:54 PM
I slammed my ankle into one of the tackboards they hold carpets down with... oddly enough for someone who bitches over papercuts, I didn't even notice until I saw that my previously white sock had turned blood red. Still didn't feel it.

But yeah. So far the contacts are fine, I can see through them perfectly and these are monthlies that don't need to be taken out overnight (handy, as it can be a bit of a struggle to get them in or out still).

RaVNzCRoFT
January 27th, 2007, 09:18 PM
I love contacts. There are pros and cons, but you come to like them. After a few weeks you'll be able to put get in and out on your first try. If you're at home on the weekends, don't wear them. Your eyes need to heal, and they need oxygen. When your contacts are in, your eyes don't get as much oxygen as they usually do. This can make them hurt, and they get dry. So if it's "one of those Saturdays" when you don't have any intention of getting dressed or leaving the house, just wear your glasses. You also shouldn't have your contacts in when you sleep. I suppose you have the kind that you can wear at night, but there's really no need to do it. You don't need vision to sleep, and wearing the contacts at night just hurts your eyes more.

The worst thing about contacts is that your eyes, nose, and mouth are all connected with the same system. So if you get something in your eye, or you put the contacts in inside-out or something like that, your nose starts running.

I get those cramps sometimes, too. Usually not when I'm in bed, though.

Chief117
January 27th, 2007, 09:25 PM
That's why I wear glasses. Also I don't get cramps.

Leiukemia
January 28th, 2007, 12:29 AM
ah ya big baby. lol jk.

Mr Buckshot
January 28th, 2007, 12:55 AM
I'm too chicken to try contacts. I always wear glasses.

Reaper Man
January 28th, 2007, 12:56 AM
Ross, you probably get cramps because you do shit all exercise. And your eyes are probably still getting used to having something in direct contact with them.

n00b1n8R
January 28th, 2007, 02:16 AM
>.>

i posted in this thread <.<
but it's been deleted >.>
which sucks <.<

rossmum
January 28th, 2007, 02:24 AM
I'm too chicken to try contacts. I always wear glasses.
They're great once you get used to them, as long as you take care of them and don't get them dirty. You can't even feel them, they sit just above the surface of your eye.

Ross, you probably get cramps because you do shit all exercise. And your eyes are probably still getting used to having something in direct contact with them.
Nah, I just rubbed them too much, they're pretty much fine now. And the cramps have nothing to do with exercise, either. More like the way I sleep all wrapped up like a fucking caterpillar screws with the blood flow to my feet or something.

n00b1n8R
January 28th, 2007, 02:31 AM
on closer inspection, all my posts from this morning have been deleted <.<

is there a hacker here or have i done something to piss an admin off..

RaVNzCRoFT
January 28th, 2007, 09:41 AM
Ross, if you see that a contact is in to the point where you're rubbing it, take them both out. Leave them out for half an hour, then clean them and put them in again.

rossmum
January 28th, 2007, 10:37 AM
It's not the eye that's itchy, it's the corners of my eyelids where all the crap builds up while I'm asleep.

I think I've got it sorted now...

Con
January 28th, 2007, 01:31 PM
I'm glad I'm not screwed up :p

rossmum
January 28th, 2007, 01:32 PM
No, you're just a failure.

Pred1ator
January 28th, 2007, 01:40 PM
lawl...

i love contacts for one reason.....

wider fov

Jelly
January 29th, 2007, 11:35 AM
Only us cool cats wear glasses.

n00b1n8R
January 30th, 2007, 12:41 AM
and NEVER rub your eyes with contacts in.

DUH FACTOR 5 SPOCK!!

rossmum
January 30th, 2007, 12:52 AM
:( SHUT UP IT SEEMED LIKE A GOOD IDEA AT THE TIME.

It was like, 5AM.

Con
January 30th, 2007, 01:45 PM
It feeling better now?

rossmum
January 30th, 2007, 09:09 PM
Yep, it's all good now :D

It's a bit of a struggle getting them in and out still... my reflexes are WAY too sensitive. Put anything near my eyes, and they screw right up and stay that way no matter how hard I try and open them :x

RaVNzCRoFT
January 30th, 2007, 09:20 PM
Yep, it's all good now :D

It's a bit of a struggle getting them in and out still... my reflexes are WAY too sensitive. Put anything near my eyes, and they screw right up and stay that way no matter how hard I try and open them :x
They're just not fully desensitized yet. It will get easier.

Pooky
January 30th, 2007, 09:34 PM
I get cramps in my foot really bad, but rarely. My knees have been sore for weeks

n00b1n8R
January 31st, 2007, 05:31 AM
i get pains in my ass sometimes >.>

Emmzee
February 1st, 2007, 07:33 PM
Me too, and they're called #gbh.

Corgy
February 1st, 2007, 08:24 PM
We don't appreciate hackers.

CN3089
February 1st, 2007, 08:29 PM

I told you to tell us if we weren't using enough lube! :hump:

Champ
February 1st, 2007, 08:48 PM
We don't appreciate hackers.
...I don't appreciate you :mad:

rossmum
February 1st, 2007, 11:35 PM
That wasn't very nice. *snigger*

n00b1n8R
February 2nd, 2007, 06:28 PM
i don't get it <.<

Pooky
February 2nd, 2007, 10:22 PM

I wonder why... :eyesroll:

Reaper Man
February 2nd, 2007, 10:48 PM
Maybe you shouldn't get drunk at gay bars. There's a difference between gay bars and just bars.

Pooky
February 2nd, 2007, 11:16 PM
Maybe you shouldn't get drunk at gay bars. There's a difference between gay bars and just bars.

Being you can experience new things in one, and experience mindless repetition in another

rossmum
February 3rd, 2007, 01:34 AM
What's so bad about mindless repetition? :(

n00b1n8R
February 3rd, 2007, 05:00 AM

oh look, i just got another pain.
*ow*

and i don't drink mate. so you'll just have to be lonely for now :lol:
n00b out

Pooky
February 3rd, 2007, 03:02 PM
What's so bad about mindless repetition? :(

Depends what all you're carrying in your wallet

Reaper Man
February 3rd, 2007, 10:51 PM
and i don't drink mate. so you'll just have to be lonely for now :lol:
n00b out
:confused: What?
At which point did I say I went to gay bars? I'm 100% hetero tbh.

rossmum
February 3rd, 2007, 11:15 PM
^ Denial tbh.

Should I lock, or let the lulz continue... hmmm...

TeeKup
February 3rd, 2007, 11:16 PM
^ Denial tbh.

Should I lock, or let the lulz continue... hmmm...

:confused: What?
At which point did I say I went to gay bars? I'm 100% hetero tbh.

GET. A. ROOM.

Reaper Man
February 4th, 2007, 06:28 AM
GET. A. ROOM.
>__> teekie, stop referring to yourself in the third person.

Pooky
February 4th, 2007, 09:57 PM
>__> teekie, stop referring to yourself in the third person.

"teekie"?

He's definitely in denial.

WhÎþLå§h ÐÆmØÑ
February 4th, 2007, 11:03 PM
"teekie"?

He's definitely in denial.No. That is just a nickname a lot of people use for Teekup now after I first called him it.

ExAm
February 4th, 2007, 11:35 PM
Only us cool cats wear glasses.

Boo-ya!
:highfive:

But seriously, I fucking want contacts. The downside is, my (hopefuly) quack optometrist (who managed to sell me glasses for 300 USD) tells me I can't wear contacts, without giving me any reason why...

Reaper Man
February 4th, 2007, 11:46 PM
No. That is just a nickname a lot of people use for Teekup now after I first called him it.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

n00b1n8R
February 5th, 2007, 02:13 AM
(perhaps whip and reaper are covering each others tracks?)

(don't worry, i won't tell)

(oops)

(brackets)

Bodzilla
February 5th, 2007, 02:20 AM
I get an hour and 40 minutes of sleep or thereabouts until I get the mother of all cramps in my right foot (happens from time to time and it fucking HURTS),
NOT HAPPY >:|

In conclusion, cramps are the most incredibly suck thing ever in the early hours of the morning, and NEVER rub your eyes with contacts in. >_>

Sorry, just had to bitch to someone.

Dude u think u got it bad having a cramp in your foot,
Hamstrings are infinitely worse. and the only way to stop ya hamstring Cramping up and making u Cry out in pain is to walk.
Have u Tried Trying to walk on a Cramped hamstring? That is the Definition Of suck.
Now imagine that with 2 hamstrings, Both at the same time, Making u unable to walk.. and therefore with no way to make the pain go away.

Also At the Same Time as that my knees where nearly crippled because of how fast i had grown, i ended up with a disease in my Knees that made it so my knees would Randomly Give way and i couldnt Support myself, because i didnt have the muscles or the bone strength to support me.
So Combine that with a double hamstring cramp (which causes extreme pain to the point of crying in agony) and no way to walk to get rid of them, and if i was lucky to make it to my feet, my knees would give way and I'd fall down and the double hamstring Cramp continued To Torture me.

Worst 30 mins i have ever had in my life.

Leiukemia
February 5th, 2007, 02:43 AM
I think everyone needs to look down and realize they have a penis, and stop complaining about being sore.... >.>

rossmum
February 5th, 2007, 03:26 AM
Dude u think u got it bad having a cramp in your foot,
Hamstrings are infinitely worse. and the only way to stop ya hamstring Cramping up and making u Cry out in pain is to walk.
Have u Tried Trying to walk on a Cramped hamstring? That is the Definition Of suck.
Now imagine that with 2 hamstrings, Both at the same time, Making u unable to walk.. and therefore with no way to make the pain go away.

Also At the Same Time as that my knees where nearly crippled because of how fast i had grown, i ended up with a disease in my Knees that made it so my knees would Randomly Give way and i couldnt Support myself, because i didnt have the muscles or the bone strength to support me.
So Combine that with a double hamstring cramp (which causes extreme pain to the point of crying in agony) and no way to walk to get rid of them, and if i was lucky to make it to my feet, my knees would give way and I'd fall down and the double hamstring Cramp continued To Torture me.

Worst 30 mins i have ever had in my life.
Bah. Had that for 3 days, it sucked incredibly.

Never walk 14km without a break or a drink. >_<

n00b1n8R
February 5th, 2007, 03:16 PM
zilla got owned TBH

would joo like a widel 'ug?
make it all 'beta?

;)

TeeKup
February 5th, 2007, 03:37 PM
Lol teekie mcteekinheimer. I remember that.

lol my turn. about 3:00 am friday morning I had a sharp pain in the left part of my chest near my ribs. Went to the doctor today and there is some inflamation and tenderness near my ribs. Idk what it is yet, x-ray results come tomarrow. All I can tell you is that it feels like someone stabbed 3 daggars into my lung. Ow.

ExAm
February 5th, 2007, 06:22 PM
I think everyone needs to look down and realize they have a penis, and stop complaining about being sore.... >.>

:gtfo:

Leiukemia
February 5th, 2007, 06:45 PM
My face is on fire, and my whole arm has turned into applesauce/pudding/cherryontop. I win this competition.

n00b1n8R
February 6th, 2007, 12:33 AM
how?

leiukemia?

Bodzilla
February 6th, 2007, 12:51 AM
zilla got owned TBH

would joo like a widel 'ug?
make it all 'beta?

;)
Ok.

on one condition

Theres gunna have to be kisses :wub:

Edit:
Bah. Had that for 3 days, it sucked incredibly.

Never walk 14km without a break or a drink. >_<
LOL 3 DAYS!!!!?

Rossmum U Slothful man. Buti Had teh diseases at the same time :(

rossmum
February 6th, 2007, 12:55 AM
Don't even start me on infectious shit. I get a cold/flu/severe case of hayfever, it fucking blows. Then again, I'm not MAJORLY sick often, so it could be worse.

Bodzilla
February 6th, 2007, 01:03 AM
Bahahahahhaha^ Immune System FTW!
I spent like 4 Years Down the River Living with The animals Building Huts, Swings into the river, Bridges and a hole lot of falling out of trees. :)
now my immune system is like an absolute Beefcake.

I dont get sick often but when i do it's like Jesus Christ WTF JUST HAPPENED,
X(

Leiukemia
February 6th, 2007, 01:09 AM
I'm going to make a system. Everytime you talk about something that hurts or is sore, your balls will shrink this much <-->. Commence testicle shrinkage.

rossmum
February 6th, 2007, 01:26 AM
...idgi?

n00b1n8R
February 6th, 2007, 01:47 AM
i think he's telling us to stfu <.<

btw, my immune system has allways kicked ass, but now that i've got my tonsil's out (my only ex-weakness) i doubt i'm getting sick anytime soon.

which means i'm not getting out of school eather V_V
n00b out

StankBacon
February 6th, 2007, 04:04 AM
lol i rub the shit out of my eyes and i wear my one month contacs for .... a long ass time.

PlasbianX
February 7th, 2007, 02:07 PM
(o_\\)

mech
February 7th, 2007, 05:03 PM
rofl eye shit

rossmum
February 7th, 2007, 11:26 PM
(o_\\)
NO U R

Wore my glasses all week because I popped my contacts out and couldn't be bothered to put them back in ._.