PDA

View Full Version : What do you think of you.

Masterz1337
January 28th, 2007, 12:28 PM
You know what to do.

rossmum
January 28th, 2007, 12:33 PM
I'm an elitist asshole who has no tolerance whatsoever of anybody who dares ask a stupid question or make an overly moronic statement, and I read too much Maddox. However, I find the latter makes me a pretty fucking awesome debater, even if I do go a little far at times.

Yeah, I won't be a prick and try cushion it. I know exactly who I am, and I'm proud of it.

Limited
January 28th, 2007, 12:36 PM
I think others think the last one for me :O

Im a nice person in real life though.. :P

rossmum
January 28th, 2007, 12:37 PM
I think others think the last one for me :O

Im a nice person in real life though.. :P
Don't assume.

I don't. You're OK.

itszutak
January 28th, 2007, 12:41 PM
I think there are too damn many of these threads. <_>

jcap
January 28th, 2007, 12:42 PM
I'm fat, boring, and have no original ideas of my own. I'm also an ignorant and arrogant asshole who cannot agree with anyone on anything about any matter. The world is my trashcan, I don't give a shit about anyone other than myself, I steal from the poor, and "make up as we go" is my most favorite game. I go into parties and tell everyone the cops are coming when they really aren't. Other times, I call the cops on parties and don't tell anyone. I lie, I cheat, I steal, and I blame my problems on other people.

You're all WRONG.

scribbsi
January 28th, 2007, 12:42 PM
I think I have assembled the best halo ce map team in the whole world, and for that, i'm great. Get ready for a map that consists of Halo 2 weapons, an M16 that shoots rockets, a rapid fire sniper rifle, and halo 3 maps!! i've already drawed what i think some halo 3 maps will be.

Corgy
January 28th, 2007, 12:46 PM
im a pretty neat easy going fun loving guy who loves the odd laugh vhttp://img59.imageshack.us/img59/323/emotshobonke2.gifv.

I'm an elitist asshole who has no tolerance whatsoever of anybody who dares ask a stupid question or make an overly moronic statement, and I read too much Maddox. However, I find the latter makes me a pretty fucking awesome debater, even if I do go a little far at times.

Yeah, I won't be a prick and try cushion it. I know exactly who I am, and I'm proud of it.
maddox i hear that guy's pretty fierce http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/9621/frownmo9.gif

RaVNzCRoFT
January 28th, 2007, 12:56 PM
I steal from the poor
LMFAO! :D

Trezeguet
January 28th, 2007, 01:22 PM
I'm an okay person although no-one likes Trz.
Well at least not much.

rossmum
January 28th, 2007, 01:25 PM
I wouldn't say nobody likes you... more like they just don't know you.

PenGuin1362
January 28th, 2007, 01:26 PM
i can't fly :(

Fuck evolution

rossmum
January 28th, 2007, 01:31 PM
No, fuck you for being a noob D:

I love this thread. :D

Chief117
January 28th, 2007, 02:12 PM
You're ok/worst person on the boards..You barely donate maps or mods or even tags, you don't kno much about even modeling, you're a total wannabe chief. YOU SUCK CHIEF!

Con
January 28th, 2007, 02:18 PM
Masters has cancer therefore he is one. *spreads rumors*

Masterz1337
January 28th, 2007, 02:20 PM
Lol, conscars fell for the topic.

Hurrvish
January 28th, 2007, 02:26 PM
im that asshole in th back corner always being kicked around like a dog

but the dog has to fight back, but gets skewered in doing so.

i watch as everyone moves on with their life, but i have to stay in that little corner

im evyrone's punchig bag, no one reallycares bout me, no matter f i die or notia ne

basically, im that kind o guy who wil sap one day and bring a sawed of shotgunto school f,

EDIT: MFG VIRUS HACKS!! it screwng up my typing in firefox! the crso keps jumpig o rando places!! :(mtneruis!O

CN3089
January 28th, 2007, 02:28 PM
I read too much Maddox.

Any Maddox is too much Maddox. http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c251/CN3089/Emoticons/emot-colbert.gif

im a pretty neat easy going fun loving guy who loves the odd laugh vhttp://img59.imageshack.us/img59/323/emotshobonke2.gifv.

sup #gbh buddy http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c251/CN3089/Emoticons/emot-haw.gif

Con
January 28th, 2007, 02:47 PM
son of a bitch

TeeKup
January 28th, 2007, 05:20 PM
I'm normally an average person in the community, however I tend to avoid judging people for who and what they are. I will be kind and polite who are kind and polite towards me, I help here and there. However I have a large intoleration for the bladently ignorant. There is no excuse for pure stupidity except for pure mental retardation. I'm also intolerable for bladent immaturity that isnt ment as a joke. I hate the stupid and I hate kids. Just how I am.

Btd69
January 28th, 2007, 09:13 PM
I am perfect in every single way.

Emmzee
January 28th, 2007, 09:18 PM
I should be banned now to prevent America from exploding.

Leiukemia
January 28th, 2007, 09:42 PM
I'm an outsider from the halo forum cliques, SO I RULE.

p0lar_bear
January 29th, 2007, 12:44 AM
Oh shit, I hit the wrong option.

Am I b&?

DaneO'Roo
January 29th, 2007, 02:32 AM
I'm gullable, weak, a push over, but I hate being pushed over, will never have the self esteem to fight back, and allways look to other people for help because I can't solve my own problems. I'm lazy, I hate life and the continous fucking routine that has no purpsose other than to simply be lived.
Hypocritically I have dreams, ambitions, while being a push over I am extremely strong minded, and am very hard working and try to be everything I possibly can be. I suck at most things, I can't do sport, I lack physical coordination and generally fail at recreational activity. I am however good at what I Love, and what I love, is what I Love.

I have a loving girlfriend, my only real support in the world, we both see eye to eye on things, and we both at most times just want to jump off a bridge. I hate people, they hate me, no one other than my girlfriend really trully knows me but I don't fucking care. I don't wan't to know other people, I couldn't care less about other people because In the long run, they don't care less about me.

but I'm happy, and that's all that counts

Reaper Man
January 29th, 2007, 02:48 AM
Me > ross at real life tbh.

rossmum
January 29th, 2007, 02:57 AM
Me > ross at real life tbh.
No, you fail.

Also, DANE IS EMO LOLOLOLOL :XD:

DaneO'Roo
January 29th, 2007, 03:06 AM
fuck you I aint emo. Sure I hate shit, but with a legitemate reason, rather than "oh my eyeliner is running /quit life". I hate shit, because I can't change it, and I have to fucking live with it. I don't cut myself, or cry or winge about it. I just hate that things can't be better. BUT I ain't going to go quit life over it.

You don't have to look very far to find some injustice or wrong doing, and that shit just pisses me off.

Reaper Man
January 29th, 2007, 03:06 AM
No, you fail.
Ololol, iirc, there's a certain link that proves otherwise.

Timo
January 29th, 2007, 03:18 AM
Serious business in this parody thread.

mR_r0b0to
January 29th, 2007, 03:36 AM
robot

i own reaper, ross, plas, and teek in real life.

edit numbuh 2: lollolrofllllulz dano's emo

no, really.

rossmum
January 29th, 2007, 03:52 AM
Ololol, iirc, there's a certain link that proves otherwise.
OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL ditto you.

Also H8 @ U ROBOTO ;_;

n00b1n8R
January 29th, 2007, 05:53 AM
i'm me.
i'm tall, red hair, think as a stick, condecending, arogent, insulting rude, argumentative, non-conforming, highly intelegent (to the point where i flaunt it in your retarded direction) jerk if you get on my bad side.

however, if i don't mind you, i can be helpfull, marjinally tolerant, highly intelegant, kind, caring nice guy.

but as most humans are dicks people generaly enter my personal social highracky slightly above tolerable. there fore, you have some ley way to be an ass, but keep it up and you can drop dead. don't piss me off, and i'll soon be a good friend. you choice

IT'S NOT MY FAULT, IT'S YOUR OWN FAULT. GTF OVER IT.

also, i am sexy :D
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/b9/Grim.jpg/300px-Grim.jpg

so i voted an ok guy. i can be a dick, but aslong as your fine to me, i'm fine and even nice to you :)
n00b out

Reaper Man
January 29th, 2007, 06:03 AM
O: that's me you ho.

rossmum
January 29th, 2007, 06:05 AM
^^^ Lol. I thought you had a pistol though?

Reaper Man
January 29th, 2007, 06:24 AM
It's in my pants.

Atty
January 29th, 2007, 06:33 AM
I think I'm a pretty awesome guy. :)This thread is lol

Elite Killa
January 30th, 2007, 07:22 PM
I'm probably one of the lamest hobos on the streets these days. I literally know everyone's phone number in Florida and I always call using the same line all the time: "CAN I COME OVER TO YOUR HOUSE??!!" But I eventually get stalked and tortured by Paris Hilton... so I might as well think of myself as one of the worst people here.

Atty
January 30th, 2007, 08:28 PM
I'm probably one of the lamest hobos on the streets these days. I literally know everyone's phone number in Florida and I always call using the same line all the time: "CAN I COME OVER TO YOUR HOUSE??!!" But I eventually get stalked and tortured by Paris Hilton... so I might as well think of myself as one of the worst people here.If you ever call my house I'll end you.

rossmum
January 30th, 2007, 08:33 PM
If you ever call my house I'll end you.
I concur.

And I don't even live in the US, let alone Florida.

An Emu
January 30th, 2007, 11:05 PM
im definately one of the worst, but i dont have cancer.

legionaire45
January 30th, 2007, 11:05 PM
I loved Jesus, but he betrayed me. So fuck off.

j/k
I got 2 hours of sleep last night and got an A on my chem finals D=

An Emu
January 30th, 2007, 11:06 PM
The death of Jesus lead to the revolution in spain in 1977

Pooky
January 31st, 2007, 03:27 PM
I think most people are idiots and am not afraid to say so, thusly I am much hated.

Champ
January 31st, 2007, 06:35 PM
im da best

itszutak
January 31st, 2007, 07:30 PM
You could almost say you were a champ. <_<

TeeKup
January 31st, 2007, 08:04 PM
You could almost say you were a champ. <_<

That was a bad pun. :X

RaVNzCRoFT
January 31st, 2007, 09:01 PM
Strange...this thread fails and wins at the same time...stalemate? :p

An Emu
January 31st, 2007, 09:24 PM
how does it phail? This thread is 120% win!

CN3089
January 31st, 2007, 10:13 PM
how does it phail? This thread is 120% win!

I am pretty sure that is mathematically impossible with you in the thread http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c251/CN3089/Emoticons/maddy3.gif

WhÎþLå§h ÐÆmØÑ
January 31st, 2007, 10:15 PM
I am pretty sure that is mathematically impossible with you in the thread http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c251/CN3089/Emoticons/maddy3.gifOwned.

An Emu
January 31st, 2007, 10:45 PM
I am pretty sure that is mathematically impossible with you in the thread http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c251/CN3089/Emoticons/maddy3.gif

I don't get it. If you read my first post it says I DONT HAVE CANCER, even though I am one of the worst.

p0lar_bear
February 2nd, 2007, 01:47 AM
im da best

Of course, you're CHAMP!!!!!!!!!!!

<3 Champ :-3