PDA

View Full Version : WANTED: Boobs!

Reaper Man
February 11th, 2008, 04:05 AM
A German plastic surgeon hunting women who never paid for their operations has produced what may be the greatest 'wanted' poster in history. He's published pictures of their enhanced breasts.
He hopes that publicising the pictures of the breasts will help police track down the women, who absconded from the clinic where the surgery took place without paying.
One of the women - who gave her name as 'Tanja' - asked to go out to get some 'fresh air' after the £5,400 (€8,000) was completed. She never came back.
Michael Koenig, the Cologne surgeon after the women, said: 'The women registered under fake names. After the operations, which lasted about an hour, they just ran away,' he told Germany's Bild newspaper.
Bild also published a very large picture of two of the breasts in question.
Metro is proud to join this noble, public-spirited cause, as part of our never-ending crusade for justice. If you would like to look at a larger picture of the breasts (minus black bar) in an attempt to fight crime and evil-doers, click here. (http://img.metro.co.uk/i/pix/2006/10/boobsBLD_450x350.jpg)LEGENDARY.

http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/article.html?in_article_id=20660&in_page_id=2

Kalub
February 11th, 2008, 04:14 AM
Are you that surgeon?

Bodzilla
February 11th, 2008, 04:14 AM
holly shit.

Reaper Man
February 11th, 2008, 04:42 AM
QUICKLY, we must begin to search, for justice.

Kalub
February 11th, 2008, 04:45 AM
You think they would get mad if I ran around rippin' the shirts off women like a madman?

Bodzilla
February 11th, 2008, 05:12 AM
If one of the Girls posts in this thread,
this thread will move beyond epic.

Reaper Man
February 11th, 2008, 05:20 AM
If one of the Girls posts in this thread,
this thread will move beyond epic.
I concur.

Kornman00
February 11th, 2008, 05:30 AM
I'll keep my eyes peeled for a girl who has a big ugly black birth mark over her titties. Then I'll whisk her away to America where I'll marry her and protect her from these greedy greedy money raping doctors by making her a citizen or some shit like that, the end 8)

n00b1n8R
February 11th, 2008, 05:55 AM
This is the best fap material I've seen in days :smith:

STLRamsFan
February 11th, 2008, 09:17 AM
QUICKLY, we must begin to search, for justice.

Yes of course! :haw:

(Seriously, how would you find the right woman just by a picture of her breasts?)

Aerowyn
February 11th, 2008, 09:33 AM
Hey. Those are my tits.

Llama Juice
February 11th, 2008, 09:42 AM
Hey. Those are my tits.

no pix no pruf

PlasbianX
February 11th, 2008, 10:47 AM
Hey. Those are my tits.

I dunno what you were looking at, but those boobs in that pic definitely were not flat.

EDIT: FU seraphim, not my fault firefox said it was spelled right :<

odseraphim
February 11th, 2008, 11:48 AM
I dunno what you were looking at, but those boobs in that pic definitely were not flat.
:ohsnap:

and ...ftfy

CrAsHOvErRide
February 11th, 2008, 11:57 AM
Yes of course! :haw:

(Seriously, how would you find the right woman just by a picture of her breasts?)
Same way I found yours...follow the jello big road. ^^

Limited
February 11th, 2008, 12:40 PM
Oh hello. Looks like my time to shine and uphold the law.

I think its classic the dude is putting up the pictures to help identify, of course he isnt actually doing it to try to identify, more like make the people quickly pay him before he shows pics. Surely this is illegal though? How can he show pictures of peoples boobs without permission (I guess they didnt give permission)

Llama Juice
February 11th, 2008, 01:19 PM
He's showing a false identity's boobs. Those boobs technically still belong to him.. I guess.... so... why can't he show them?

Limited
February 11th, 2008, 01:22 PM
He's showing a false identity's boobs. Those boobs technically still belong to him.. I guess.... so... why can't he show them?
Well, he doesnt own them, maybe the implants yes. But still...

Jay2645
February 11th, 2008, 02:06 PM
Hell, as long as they're boobs, I'm happy.

SnaFuBAR
February 11th, 2008, 02:17 PM
Oh hello. Looks like my time to shine and uphold the law.

I think its classic the dude is putting up the pictures to help identify, of course he isnt actually doing it to try to identify, more like make the people quickly pay him before he shows pics. Surely this is illegal though? How can he show pictures of peoples boobs without permission (I guess they didnt give permission)
lmao, you're worried about the legality of his postings when these broads didn't pay for a few grand's worth of work :lmao:

teh lag
February 11th, 2008, 02:47 PM
Do you hear that? That is the sound of all of h2v having a fap in this thread.

Emmzee
February 11th, 2008, 03:35 PM
http://sa.tweek.us/emots/images/emot-fappery.gif

TeeKup
February 11th, 2008, 06:33 PM
Wow...