PDA

View Full Version : Quick question

El Lobo
February 12th, 2008, 04:07 PM
Why was the rep I received a few days ago all turned into negative rep, while a good number of it was positive rep beforehand? I normally wouldn't make this thread, but I have PM'd one admin and talked to another moderator on AIM. The admin didn't answer the PM despite reading it, and the moderator could not tell me. Please do not use this thread for spam, just looking for an answer. Thank you.

http://gbxforums.gearboxsoftware.com/images/smilies/lobo.gif

Limited
February 12th, 2008, 04:12 PM
You can delete recent rep, so I'm thinking the only way its possible is they deleted it and decided to make it neg rep. Or you were drunk and saw it wrong.

I'll give ya some green rep :)

Syuusuke
February 12th, 2008, 04:17 PM
Wait you can delete rep? I know you can delete rep you gave, but not from what you get?

Limited
February 12th, 2008, 04:18 PM
Wait you can delete rep? I know you can delete rep you gave, but not from what you get?
Sorry, I meant what they gave you.

LlamaMaster
February 12th, 2008, 04:28 PM
The mods might of done it as "punishment". >.>

Limited
February 12th, 2008, 04:31 PM
The mods might of done it as "punishment". >.>
Maybe as a joke, but they'd at least admit to it right? I dont see any thing lobo has done wrong.

PlasbianX
February 12th, 2008, 05:08 PM
Why was the rep I received a few days ago all turned into negative rep, while a good number of it was positive rep beforehand? I normally wouldn't make this thread, but I have PM'd one admin and talked to another moderator on AIM. The admin didn't answer the PM despite reading it, and the moderator could not tell me. Please do not use this thread for spam, just looking for an answer. Thank you.

http://gbxforums.gearboxsoftware.com/images/smilies/lobo.gif

I noticed this a couple days ago. I was looking at my rep and noticed I gave you negative rep. I was like... wait... i thought I went +rep o_O

jcap
February 12th, 2008, 05:18 PM
Must be a glitch.

Atty
February 13th, 2008, 08:38 AM
I can't control rep and can only pass along the problem to someone higher, sorry Lobo man.